It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 12th Or July 12th 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So 14 days to the June 12th or 44 to July 12th... now one of these dates is very important because since this DB(dream burst) I have had very little DB's. Unfortunately a downside to being dyslexic is if I don't write down my DB's ASAP then they become a bit confusing as to what it was but I am very, very sure it was the 12th of either June or July. Now here's the kicker.....

Thats all I got, the date, nothing more so it's out there....

What its for I haven't a clue....

Only thing is my dreams are for want of a better words, absolutely diddly squat.... the very, VERY rare DB and mainly all personal wanderings of my subconscious. Could be down to stress as my house is upside down at the moment with renovations etc but honestly IDK

Just to add:
Dream Thread
The list of DB's is in this thread.
edit on 29-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Some interesting articles i found online about those dates////

As far as i can tell the website quoted below archives user stories that seem to talk about the future in a post apocalyptic fashion in an alternate universe, Or maybe it's a prediction

endoftheworldtimes.com...

Masthead, 06-12-2012 Hello, and welcome to the End of the World Times.

If you are reading this, you are one of the lucky ones who have restored internet connections. Currently, you are in the vast minority, but we are working to restore service to more pockets of survivors as they are discovered. This is no small task, but rest assured, I and what is left of Nordland Telecommunications are working as hard as we can to repair lines, restore power to the main hubs of the internet and reestablish the network links. Oftentimes, our technicians must dig out rubble and dedicate their lives to a location, food and supplies must be airlifted in to maintain them, and the work is slow and tedious, but it must be done. It must be done. You are probably aware of what has happened locally wherever you are, but as communications networks fell in the catastrophe, news lost the ability to travel. Let me try to give you a brief overview of what has happened in the various places of the Earth. There were some things that affected us all. When global warming caused the water levels to rise, Tuvala was the first to fall below sea level, but the oceans crept up on every coastal town. Venice, Florida and New Orleans were inundated. The refugees this created moved inland, to other cities, but so many died. We still have Disneyworld, but thanks to the wealth of the corporation, it is Disney Island. But they were followed by the giant hurricanes of ‘10 and ‘11. Eighteen hurricanes of cat 4 in the first year, and twenty-three the next. We’ll see what 2012 brings, but it looks to be similar. Then there were the flus. H1N1 met with H5N1, and the strains kept mutating, and people kept dying. The CDC kept up for a while, but the spread was too far too fast, and they soon ran out of resources. The 1918 flu seemed small in comparison. When the United States Midwest, and Europe’s plains dried out, the food aid to other hungry nations ended. Food and water shortages led to hunger in even the most prosperous nations, and wars in the less prosperous. In the U.S., there was a large migration to the cities, and the overcrowding made life expensive. Many cities had riots for resources and housing.

And for July 12th:

news.softpedia.com...
Starting with July 2012, the dreaded agreement between the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the United States steps into play. Companies such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Verizon will be enforcing the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding signed in 2011, Torrent Freak informs. Much like in countries such as France and Netherlands, where three-strike and other similar laws are in effect, US internauts will also be closely monitored by their ISPs for any signs of copyright infringement. The Center for Copyright Information (CCI), the organization responsible with the “education” of consumers, reports that on July 12, 2012, the scheme will be initiated. “The members of the coalition are making significant progress at developing a cooperative system to educate consumers and deter copyright theft. CCI is working to implement what is an unprecedented effort and is proceeding on pace with the MOU,” a CCI spokesperson said.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There will be a solar flare that takes out all of communications, as well as the detonation of a nuclear device shortly after. The date, June 12th.

I hope you're prepared.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was lead to believe it was November 2013 for the nuclear bomb ? You can never be prepared but we shall see.... Mega waves and Cyclones to be honest these are on my list around the time I had the date dream and after but mixed in with American political stuff, Presidential election stuff.

Time will tell....

edit on 29-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

July 12th would be a pointless if June 12th heralds disaster.. I will follow the paper trail and see where it takes me but untill either day comes and goes I haven't clue what will happen.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Both of these clocks could relate to your dream... the photo is from the Italy earthquake today.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There are wheels in motion I can see... I don't drive and live in a City in Wales... My nephew who does drive has chosen to come and stay with us for a holiday on the June 7th for a week which will put him at my house around the time of the date, so I won't be stuck in the city in cases of ...... exceptional circumstances. It's just too coincidental.

edit on 30-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok 10 days to go for the first date.... Could I suggest, its up to you or not that the two days you keep yourselves........
Fluid?...... yes just in case. Gotta keep those bases covered

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So I have had some "I'm a celebrity get me out of here", spoilers, American Indian Boy in full regalia, my shed door being open, a newsreader reporting from a kindergarten classroom sitting on a small chair and Aliens Dreambursts when concentrating on a November target date, so.... I'm thinking(hoping) not a worldwide?
I intend to spend the day with my family though (JIC) it's all a question of timelines.

I'll feel a lot better when the 2 dates have come and gone, event free I hope.
edit on 11-6-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First date down, one to go.... I have an idea it maybe personal, early hours of this morning seen the return of that mystery UFO I could hear but not see (even the wife heard it this time) and a return of my dreaming. Could they be linked?
Early I know but less than two hours so.... I figured I'd call it a no show on the event but a definite plausible on the return of our mystery UFO and my dreaming.
12th July to see through.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
1hr30 minutes to go, a non event.... I repeat, A Non Event . I Love being wrong
touching wood for the rest of the 1.30 though

top topics

join