It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
We are definitely being visited by extra terrestrials and also possibly inter-dimensional beings, and beings native to earth that exist in both our biological world and perhaps a spiritual world.

We as a species are heading towards the final frontier. We have goals set in space. I believe in August the new Mars rover will land, and just a few days ago it was suggested that the basic building blocks of life currently exist on Mars from meteorite research.

BBC News

We have massive radio satellites set up all over the world and in space. Its only a matter of time until it becomes a natural event to make contact with another intelligent species in space.

If you feel confident that one day the human race will accomplish this, then you must consider that someone may have discovered us first. Or created us.

Fantasy straight out of science fiction.
I guess that you cannot see how they not only got you to reject the One True God, but accept 'another in His place'.
I guess that you buy the latest 'Ancient Alien' propaganda that they will be your saviour as well?

RED FLAG ALERT

You are viewing 'them' now as CREATOR and most likely SAVIOUR
And yet people scoff at Christians for sounding the alarm for DECADES that this was going to happen, but no, people have so bought the 'alien paradigm' that they reject truth at every opportunity. Dude, they aren't aliens - this is God's deception that He ALLOWS to weed out all those rebellious spirits who never learned to value truth and who learned to love wickedness. And yet, you believe all of your statements based on what the media indoctrinated you with - look to who owns and produces the crap you read and watch everyday and you can trace just how Godless they are. So entirely Godless that they produce anti-Christ tv which gets you to reject the Real Saviour whilst giving you the crap that states that aliens are your saviour. And you are thrilled to believe it - that qualifies as never learning to love truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Man, with respects to your beliefs, people can value truth and despise wickedness and not know your God. Your views are your own, and they are your opinion, that is all. I've debated with hard core Christians on here a lot, and some are fine, but your kind are troublesome, if somebody does not share your views they are fools etc. I don't care what a persons spiritual path is but that is sheer arrogance. People with your level of bias are a bane to rational and respectful dialogue, but of course you always use you faith as an excuse for such arrogant discourse don't you?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That last image made me laugh. It looks like he's been attached to a Tetris block.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

It is not correct to use the equations on Earth for traveling in space, my approach was incorrect but I was curious to know how long it would take, idk why I used such approach, as I said I did it without much thinking. Some answers

wiki.answers.com...

I am not familiar with how objects would travel in space, indeed, Others claim it would take millions
www.answerbag.com...

but measured in Earth years, what would the hand watch /mobile phone date/time show I have no idea, that makes no sense though.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I agree with the original post that aliens are indeed demons with anti biblical teaching's. and when serenity777 said only people who havent experienced these thing's feel the need to post about them, your wrong. it's exactly becuase i experienced these thing's that i feel a need to post and try to get the imformation out there. along with the op's link to alienresistance another site that helped me was www.bible-knowledge.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poopadoopoulis

You aren't sounding ridiculous, these are your views and your are entitled to them. You obviously put lots of thought into this. If I may suggest however, the likelihood of ET thinking like you is probably not very high. Maybe look at it look dogs and people. We can communicate with each other in some fashion, but clearly not as human can communicate with human. We know dogs have some level of intelligence, but we don't really know what's going on in their heads. So while it's "possible" they would hijack a satellite or something else you suggest, my money would be on them behaving in a way we can't even conceive of - and they won't be presenting us with an LP of sounds of their planet. And you have maybe two choices - they are peaceful, or they aren't. If they aren't, I think they won't care how they make themselves known. They will either destroy what they don't comprehend or they will enslave us. A boot on an ant.

Let's hope for some peaceful ET's!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Aliens stop in the name of Jesus Christ...
Aliens are the Fallen.

Both statements are true, but you havent realized the worst of it. They 'fell' because they disobeyed the Law of the All Father. They do not fear or obey the All Father.
Who do they Fear and Obey? Their own Branches Father, and his heirs...'Jesus christ' was created by the 'Bible' which is given to us by Azaz-el in the Babylonian age. "By-B-El". The El were the "Whore of Babylon" for their creations of the Ba-el and the nephilhiem and others. "Magda-lene" is Selene's new papal name, 'Arsinoe II' was her greek name and her hebrew name is 'Lilith'. This is the nephilhiem of Inanna. Nephilheim does not translate into 'offspring'. According to the ancient texts (coptic) 'Syn' was the babylonian name of Ptolemy Philadelphus (roman name) and his sumerian name was "Isa/Isu".

When you give the 'call' to "Jesus" you are calling the branch of SET to save you. This allows SET to claim you and seal you for the division of the families.

Anyone have any Advil? Or better yet a Xanax? This honestly made my head hurt attempting to make sense of these statements. I've been to Philadelphus - they make really good cheese steaks.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Agreed (after reading additional material). Please stay away from anything labeled "bath salts".

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Great post , however unpopular it may be . Let's face it , most " believers " believe because they want to .

Even though I tend to agree with you I just would like to mention a couple of things . First , the " reported " sighting by Alexander the Great is not a truthful report , it was an after comment please see HERE I think you will find it to be of interest .

Also would like to mention , isn't it strange that these " UFO " crafts evolve in style along with " our " technological development , indicating that they are military craft and not alien ?

Great thread even if you don't win over any fans , I do agree with your take on the whole UFO thing .
edit on 3-6-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I dont really care if aliens or demons respond to the name of god or jesus, it is irrelevant to the topic, the topic is not wether an alien is a demon, because they are both alien to humans, but that is also irrelevant.

The topic is, long distance space travel seems impractical, so what other way could aliens find and travel to earth ?

Well if your answer is inter-dimensional then you have to consider what inter dimensional means, it means traveling through a wormhole, or a gateway of some type, and it does not matter if it is the 4th dimension, or a mudslide from uranus, if it is a realm of energy, or sound, then it needs room to be energetic, therefor it requires SPACE.

So yes aliens travel through space.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by darkbake

Well I am glad you are able to see the agenda being played out by these beings which exposed in my original post. I hope you do more research into the claims made by Christianity and I am confident if you are generally searching for truth you will find it. John 8:32 and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

I also have more threads about this subject in my profile that you can read, I offer more evidence there for these beings are fallen angels.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Well, it seems like a logical conclusion. Even if they don't think of themselves as fallen angels, they might still fit the description in some ways. Even traditional UFO lore states that the grey aliens lost their humanity, or souls / free will, and are a dying race. They are trying to re-create this ability for individuality by genetically engineering their own DNA with human DNA.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I will propose that religion and those religious ones coming here are trying to disinfo with their claims of demons

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I will propose that religion and those religious ones coming here are trying to disinfo with their claims of demons

i propose that you might be talking bollocks out of your arse.

and i'm not religious, i'm only a humble buddhist hare catholic kirshnian spiritualist existential jew evolutionist..

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: poopadoopoulis

It's not irrelevant what we call them because it's important we get our definitions right.

originally posted by: Imtor

The top UFO researchers to have ever lived (J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee) acknowledged and believed aliens were extra-dimensional beings instead of physically evolved creatures from other planets, which make sense if aliens were in fact demons. You know UFOism has become a religion for some people in the UFO community when they try to suppress discussion or evidence leaning towards this theory. Let's face it, most "believers" believe in extraterrestrial life because they want to. For them it's a religion that replaces God the creator of all things with evolution.
edit on 9-5-2014 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join