It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

powerful words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i was just wondering if their are any words that make the sky turn grey or that have an immeadiate reation no matter who says it

i have heard storys about words that make it rain or the sky to turn black any 1 no wot im talkin about

[edit on 2-10-2004 by elliott reid]

[edit on 4-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wot=What

It's ok if you make a typo here and there but at least stop pronouncing What as "wot"

Do you really think there is words that make the weather change!

That is a simply stupid, and moronic question.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

i have heard storys about words that make it rain or the sky to turn black any 1 no wot im talkin about

Are you referring to Indian rain dances where they chant and that sort of thing or are you referring to someone saying something like 'goolabah-rain-come-now' and it starting to rain?

Jemison

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
my sisters boyfriends friend used to be in a cult the address to to the h.q was 666 saint annes road(if you say saint annes fast it sound like satans)

and he was talking to him at the gate of his house and to cut a long story short his friend said no al i cant tell you about *&%**(what he said i dont know as my sisters boyfriend would not say the words(he was scared to say the actual words) just in case anything happened)and as his friend said that he told me that a group of clounds appeared in the sky as black as an african and it started to lash rain and his friend said "im goin in al"

im serious im not messin

any one ever have a similiar expeareance

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
my sisters boyfriends friend used to be in a cult

Doesnt sound like a very reliable source. Its like saying my brothers godfathers best friends second cousin twice removed told me armageddon was about to happen. You wouldnt believe me right?
First, or at the most second hand sources and experiences are usually the only ones people on this forum pay attention to, and even then they're skeptical. I doubt you'll get many replies off this thread other than the type Mystical unicorn just gave you. Rather try a first hand experience of you're own if you have one, and try to back it up with some proof.
Just friendly advice

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
they are called Power words, true names. Good luck finding them.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
BOOGA-BOOGA-BOO! Sorry, I cant take you or your sources seriously.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

they are called Power words, true names. Good luck finding them.

Yep, for those that believe in such things...

The basic idea is that there is basically a universal "language of magic", and that certain words and phrases, used over time, to effect a particular desired result, have built up a power of their own, and their mere utterance can have an effect (or enhance a spell) on the physical or spiritual world. Because the caster has faith in the power of the words, it works like a fetish, to amplify the power projected in a casting.

Not into such things myself, but I'm fairly versed in the subject matter....(or like to think so)...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe there are thoughtforms or egregores linked to those words. And I'm only talking about Gazroks post above. Not the others...

EDIT: But to turn the whole sky black sounds like hogwash. The only time that happens is during an eclipse. And eclipses are mathematically predictable.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i never said the sky went black, i said a group of very black clouds appeared

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Think about for a moment not literally words, but what they're used for. When a kid asks his parent for a piece of candy, then that piece of candy is given (if the kid has been good by the parent's determination). My point being, it wasn't just the mere thought that made the candy appear into the childs hand, but the combination of thought, words, desire, and connection with another being. So the question then becomes, who are you asking? Is it to their will to fulfill it? I have no doubt Satanists (I knew a few) can interact well with their lord and at often times get what it is they are demanding. In the same way one can pray/talk with God and get positive results. As it says in Genesis, God 'spoke' the world into being. I'm not being literal, just saying there is a significance to vibration that helps generate action.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yes Elliott -- you have heard well : it's true -- magie naturelle. Blanche.

chapo

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thought...and the spoken word are forms of energy....no one can simply "speak" a word and make something happen....it takes/would take....emotion, intent and direction of said energy. It also requires some talent/gift

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
well i read a book and a few words there were in some strange language thingy (sorry for my vocabulary) and at the end of the book, i mean in the notes section, the author said that he got these words of this priest or somthing i forget, and that maybe they actually influence something. Interesting

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't say they are always immediate, but the words that start "my intent", or end "Amen" are pretty darn powerful I'd say.

I guess the most dramatic words that show a reaction of some kind to everyone around that can be felt or seens would be the switch words.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All manifestations, have their own vibration, their own existence. There are certain symbols, phrases and objects that are associated with a certain feeling or energy. Roses symbolize love, while a black rose, symbolises death. Pyramids are often used too, across many cultures, and they are associated as form of channeler of energy. In rock cultures, the symbol of satan has been adopted, though to connote liberation, yet nonetheless, it's a symbol of the devil. It carries a history of satanism.

Bright colours stimulate you, while darker colours depress you. The effects certain objects, symbols, phrases have on you, is going to be based on what kind of energy is associated with them, and of course, what kind of energy you associate with them.

This is the principle of the Mantras, the utterence of these divine words, calls upon the Akashic records, and manifests the effects associated with them. If you believe this is a holographic universe, then all that occurrs in it, is nothing but a projection, and certain commands, cause certain projections. In Hindu religion, which is where "akashic records" originates, mantras are often used by sages, seers, demigods, or kings, to summon divine weapons, divine beings or cause effects to happen, like rain, storms, blizzards etc

We can do the same with computers; it's called voice commands. Once you start to see every manifestation around you as a vibration, you will not find it incredible that some words have their own powers. Everything is a projection of the universal consciousness; everything is alive, even our planet.

AUM

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

top topics

join