It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOUDOGG
Put it this way, its not humans that run this planet

Correction: It IS humans that run this planet....they're just demon possessed. Who is the leader of our world? Satan, of course. Who else? The B.I.B.L.E. calls them "spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places".

I believe earth operates on the same EXACT principles, as heaven. It's almost a carbon copy....just without the glory. Earth is a battle ground for the afterlife and Satan is it's ruler. Remember, Lucifer was thrown from heaven....BEFORE man was created. And why was Lucifer cast out of heaven????

What was the reason God created man??? To remind Lucifer who his Creator was. We were created to RULE Satan. Remember, we are made in God's IMAGE and LIKENESS. Now, you could just imagine what Lucifer/Satan feels like. We are a constant reminder to Lucifer/Satan of who God is; and Satan no likey!

What other explanation could there be? Who else could be soooooo evil, as to deprive people of their 1st necesity: FOOD! Who could be soooooooo devious, that they would do anything to get what they want; no matter who gets hurt in the process? Who could be sooooooo twisted that they would wipe out millions of people, in the blink of an eye, wihout remorse?

That's who's at the very top of our world. That's who's running the show. Remember the story about Jesus being tempted? What did Satan offer Jesus, if Jesus would bow down and worship him?:

Matthew 4:8-10

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’” - NKJ

BTW....i believe EVERYONE gets that same offer. This is why some make it to the top, and others don't. Satan KNOWS his servants. At one time, we were all in heaven with Lucifer. Follow the story! It doesn't start in the garden, it started in the "heavenly places"...the spirit world!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe it is a triad. Similar to their founding stories of the three that escaped the flood and tried to rebuild mankind. I think this theory holds little weight since they tend to just make stuff up so long as it carries the symbology and meaning.

I do think it is a triad though. The leaders of the "city"
City= London-financial control, DC-military control, and the Vatican- religious control.

I am pretty sure that Israel is the new capital of the "city"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
All right, I admit it. The top leader is me.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

Some say that satan is a reptilian that lives underground ? but yeh either way there are very evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The illuminati does exist. It is the matrix of all those secret and not so secret “social” and political organizations whose members are bonded to each other in such a way as to maintain the power structure that you see in evidence every day in every way.
------------------------------------------------------------
arcanumdeepsecrets.wordpress.com...

This is a rather long article, but well worth the read for it explains a lot, and it ends with this:

“The Pope and Church are masks and shell games designed to cloak and frustrate any attempts at connecting the whole show together, what in history seems to be opposing forces are in fact just another dividing of the people, created by the ultimate benefactors of this Babylonian empire; the Roman Imperial bloodlines, or better known today as the Black Guelphs. That covers all the European monarchs today.

…………But of course way above the Pope, stand the Imperial bloodlines that have cleverly portrayed the idea they have no power. And above those stand the Alien dark forces that took over the world 10,000 years ago.”

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The real Illuminati goes back 100's of years and is a secret society which has been working behind the scenes making plans to put a stop to what they call the Old World Order (OWO), a movement which is thousands of years old and has entrapped humankind for millennium. Today researchers and truth seekers erroneously call this malevolent group "The Illuminati" and connect people like the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Kissinger and other wealthy families.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the other members of this cabal do not call themselves "The Illuminati" between each other. They know pretty well that "The Illuminati" is their enemy, the group which is out to destroy them, and therefore it's very clever and convenient for the current Evil Elite to adopt the name of their enemies.

So when we, the people, started researching this malevolent Global Cabal, they quickly infiltrated our movement, making sure we named this Power Elite "The Illuminati", a term that unfortunately was adopted by me and tons of other researchers. We fell right into the trap! Today, it's a very common term to describe the International Jewish bankers and those in control over governments and other important areas of the planet. People who know anything about this conspiracy erroneously associate "The Illuminati" with Evil.

That is just another point of view to consider.
edit on 2-6-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Could it be...SATAN?!

No, seriously, all the elite groups seem to be Luciferian, and therefore Satanic at the core, at least it seems so to me.

Luciferianism has pretty much a 180 degree opposite view of philosophic reality compared to common Satanism...

but hey!.. if you like to think that Lucifer is in the bible and he's the same as Satan.. then go ahead and become another member of the grand deception.. eat it up and lap up the cozy comfort of smug knowitall-ness that Christianity has to offer... yumm.. oh so delicious.. this mind numbing church-spew...... sigh...

Although I agree with you that Luceferianism is different from Satanism, I believe the source is the same.

In fact the Bible does shed light on both angles.

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness." 1 Corinthians 11:13-15

Does that not describe the Papacy, Illuminati, Luceferians, and Satanist all at once?

I believe the ones who are MOST deceived are those people who believe they run the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I see you've been reading armadeggonconspiracy.co.uk. I've read it many times and it seems kind of legit to me, but there just no way to know. I followed them on Facebook when I still had it, and they seemed very ignorant.

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Could be, but is the Vatican richer than all Eastern Orthodox churches combined? Besides why does there have to be someone hidden behind the curtains? I'd say it's all capitalist and the richest of them rule all other. So, who is the richest person on earth right now? The Pope? Bill Gates? The Patriarch of Russia?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The real Illuminati goes back 100's of years and is a secret society which has been working behind the scenes making plans to put a stop to what they call the Old World Order (OWO), a movement which is thousands of years old and has entrapped humankind for millennium. Today researchers and truth seekers erroneously call this malevolent group "The Illuminati" and connect people like the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Kissinger and other wealthy families.

Indeed, but the real Illuminati existed only for a few years, until they were discovered and executed. Granted there is a conspiracy theory that some of them survived and went underground infiltrating the Masons and even the founding fathers of the US. For me Illuminati is just like Anonymous; as everybody is Anonymous, so everybody educated enough is Illuminati, that is enlightened.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the other members of this cabal do not call themselves "The Illuminati" between each other. They know pretty well that "The Illuminati" is their enemy, the group which is out to destroy them, and therefore it's very clever and convenient for the current Evil Elite to adopt the name of their enemies.

That is right; they call themselves by their real name or by any title they may or may not have, like Baron de Rothschild. While it makes sense that the Illuminati would indeed behave that way, since the original ones were quite radical progressive for their time, I would like to ask: Is their any proof for this? Any proof that they survived, went underground, infiltrated other secret societies and are fighting the Elite capitalists?

So when we, the people, started researching this malevolent Global Cabal, they quickly infiltrated our movement, making sure we named this Power Elite "The Illuminati", a term that unfortunately was adopted by me and tons of other researchers. We fell right into the trap! Today, it's a very common term to describe the International Jewish bankers and those in control over governments and other important areas of the planet. People who know anything about this conspiracy erroneously associate "The Illuminati" with Evil.

Again, what you say makes sense and would be a brilliant move on part of the capitalist cabal. However, is there a reason for adding Jewish to the term international bankers? Are they the majority or the richest?

edit on 3/6/2012 by WalterRatlos because: spelling, grammar and syntax

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4nothin

Originally posted by LOUDOGG
Put it this way, its not humans that run this planet

Correction: It IS humans that run this planet....they're just demon possessed. Who is the leader of our world? Satan, of course. Who else? The B.I.B.L.E. calls them "spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places".

No, power-hungry capitalists rule the world, end of story. And there is no reason to write the word Bible as an acronym, since the individual letters don't represent anything. The root of the work is the ancient Greek word biblos meaning book. I mean if you want to believe that mythical creatures rule the planet, be my guest. But possessed humans? If I did not know better I would suggest you cut down on watching the Paranormal series.

And why was Lucifer cast out of heaven????

The way I heard it he rebelled. According to some version, after God created Adam, he called all angels and commanded them to bow before his latest creation, but Satan would not bow, since he deemed it unreasonable that he, a perfect spiritual being, should bow to an imperfect puny human. According to another version, he just got arrogant, because he was not satisfied being God's right hand, but wanted to be God himself. Reminds me of the comics Iznogood who was a vezir and wanted and schemed to become Caliph in place of the Caliph.

What was the reason God created man??? To remind Lucifer who his Creator was. We were created to RULE Satan. Remember, we are made in God's IMAGE and LIKENESS. Now, you could just imagine what Lucifer/Satan feels like. We are a constant reminder to Lucifer/Satan of who God is; and Satan no likey!

No, I don't think so. I can't remember any reason being given in Genesis; he just creates and then sees that his creation is good and then creates some more until he's all done and rest's on the 7th day and he's probably still napping, 'cause if can't even be bothered to smite personally a blasphemer like me than I must assume that either he's still napping or that he never existed in the first place. I think it's the latter, although I prefer to be agnostic on the matter, since I can't prove either way.

What other explanation could there be? Who else could be soooooo evil, as to deprive people of their 1st necesity: FOOD! Who could be soooooooo devious, that they would do anything to get what they want; no matter who gets hurt in the process? Who could be sooooooo twisted that they would wipe out millions of people, in the blink of an eye, wihout remorse?

God as the Creator does not need a reason for creation; he just does for the joy of being creative and productive. The other reason is that he is IMHO quite vain and creates beings that are destined to worship him, presumably first angels and then humans. Also, in the Old Testament he likes the smell of burnt flesh but not that of vegetables. Also, he demanded a cruel test of faith of Abraham, namely to sacrifice Isaac. What kind of God does that? And is that the same God Jesus was preaching as the all-loving Father? Apparently, yes, because Jesus said that he did not come to annul the law, meaning the first five books of the Old Testament (the Pentateuch), but to fulfill it. As to your questions, sounds just like the Old Testament God to me, see the myth of the global flood.

That's who's at the very top of our world. That's who's running the show. Remember the story about Jesus being tempted? What did Satan offer Jesus, if Jesus would bow down and worship him?:

So, you mean to tell me he took Jesus to Mount Everest and from there they could see all kingdoms on the whole earth? And this makes sense to you? Or was some dark magic parabolic clear vision around the globe involved? But then why would the devil need to take Jesus to the highest mountain on earth? He could do it right there in the desert with simple hokupokus magic.

BTW....i believe EVERYONE gets that same offer. This is why some make it to the top, and others don't. Satan KNOWS his servants. At one time, we were all in heaven with Lucifer.

Yeah, and Lucifer means light-bearer and is another ancient name for the planet Venus, but also a royal title. And the passage from Jeremiah, I believe, where the fall of a light-bearer is mentioned which was then translated into Ancient Greek Eosphoros and then to Latin Lucifer referred to the demise of a king in Mesopotamia, I believe. And as far as Satan rewarding those who sell out to him; nope it's a myth! I know because I tried selling my soul to him in exchange of becoming a rich and famous rockstar and I got nothing in return. So, he either cheated me, which is quite possible, or he just does not exist, which is not only possible, but also very probable!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
the zionist jews are on the top

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by againstthezionists There is a difference between the Jews, which Jesus Christ was born into, and the Khazar Jews, which came from the areas around current Georgia -the country, not the state= and that area. Look up Khazar Jews,

Another interesting point of the bible is that Satan can do almost anything, except create a being -a soul_ that's why cloning and the whole alien abductions - with the strange sexual connotations - are interesting. Also demon posession. I think Satan knows his time is short, and that he's going to cause as much chaos as he can. I also believe the Vatican is involved, in the aspect that they have the most material possesions and the most organization around the world.

Look at George Soros and his manipulation around the world's currency. He is a Jew and relished in the handing over of Jews to the Nazi's in WW11.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You guys both picked the biggest bad guy in all of western mythology and named him the leader of the worlds least secret "secret society." That hardly rises to the level of coincidence.

Now if you would have both said "Paul McCartney," well -- that would have been a trip.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

we are

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

we are

This.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In a visible, tangible human capacity? Adolfo Nicolas and the Society of Jesus are the shadow government

What is the real power of the universe and it's creatures? Energy, everything else is just a harnessing of it that can't be held on to forever

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’” - NKJ
The Revelation is, someone did take that offer, its the only logical answer.

Someone does sit on the throne of the world, directing it using secret societies and false institutions.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I found this yesterday and its a looooong read, but it draws a line all the way from Genesis and Kain's children as well as the race created by fallen angels,Sumerian gods, Atlantis, Vlad the Impaler, Hitler, princess Diana, all the way to today. Our reality is one bathed in symbolism, every corner and most innocent gesture or symbol has hidden meaning.

In the end its the Lucifers grand plan of defying God and trying to become 'the god". He is the one in charge. Its scary.

www.grailcode.net/

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The illuminati are a few black ops from every major countries military working behind the scenes with each other and aliens.

edit on 10-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join