It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Contributor Erickson and Family Targeted in Latest 'SWATing' Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

In the real world where dead bodies and unexplained circumstances pile up like cards in a stacked deck?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by AuranVector

I agree. I didn't do a more thorough thread on the whole SWATers issue, because I am new to it just like you.

Loam did make a thread, it is linked in the OP. SWATers: Scum of the Earth

Thanks for the link.

AV

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Here's something about who might have made that call.
Judging from recordings I think it's the same person.
patdollard.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This tactic could be invented by the PTB to allow warrentless searches.......
The reasons they give for doing such a thing could easily be faked by the cops themselves........
I see the totalitarian train a commin

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think it's the same person.

I just finished listening, and I would agree with you.

Also looked at the screenshot of the tweets by the same man....
Such hate, its scary.

All of this put together...its harder to believe Breitbart
died from natural circumstances.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

In the real world where dead bodies and unexplained circumstances pile up like cards in a stacked deck?

Ummm...where is that?
There is not even a dead body in the story this thread is about. No one died in this story and Breitbart is one guy who some of us were waiting for him to drink himself to death after his last two videos came out.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OK, this thread is about conservative bloggers targeted specifically for their opinions, but if you want to see stacks of dead bodies, how about Dr. Kelly, and the 200 dead microbiologists, or how about the mysterious BMW fire, and stabbing that killed a couple of defense lobbyists in the same week or two?

OR.....
An even bigger list In this thread with 100s of 1000s of people murdered and/or exploited by governments that are not conspiracies, but confirmed facts.

This thread is just one story, of one guy, and one phenomenon that is beginning to take form, it was never meant to be a fearmongering thread or proof of a stack of bodies, it just is what it is, BUT, if you want the drama and gore, there is plenty of it to be had.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

OK, this thread is about conservative bloggers targeted specifically for their opinions, but if you want to see stacks of dead bodies, how about Dr. Kelly, and the 200 dead microbiologists, or how about the mysterious BMW fire, and stabbing that killed a couple of defense lobbyists in the same week or two?

You seem confused.
You said is was a bad time to be a right wing blogger.
The other poster said there are stacks of dead bodies.
I want to see stacks of dead bloggers or else you need to tell them to stop derailing the thread and respond to them about it, not me.

OR.....
An even bigger list In this thread with 100s of 1000s of people murdered and/or exploited by governments that are not conspiracies, but confirmed facts.

This thread is just one story, of one guy, and one phenomenon that is beginning to take form, it was never meant to be a fearmongering thread or proof of a stack of bodies, it just is what it is, BUT, if you want the drama and gore, there is plenty of it to be had.

You do not even know what you want to talk about do you?
You used Glenn Beck as an example of what Bloggers endure. He is not a blogger. You said it was dangerous to be a blogger and now you show me dead lobbyists?

I thought we were talking about a right wing blogger?

Can you find the topic with a map and a guide dog?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You used Glenn Beck as an example of what Bloggers endure. He is not a blogger. You said it was dangerous to be a blogger

I've avoided your heckling of Beck as a blogger, but I guess I'll respond. In my opinion, it is about the same thing. Nobody should be giving Beck any more credibility than any other blogger. He is an emotional basket case. ATS has several weekly radio shows, but the personalities on there are still bloggers. I represented ATS at the Florida Straw Poll as a multi-media journalist, but I'm not even really a blogger. LOL!

As for the "dangerous to be a conservative blogger" that statement is a direct result of the article linked in the OP. This guy and at least a couple of others have been specifically targeted because they are Conservative bloggers. That should be plenty of proof. I mentioned in an earlier post that I could say it is a dangerous time to be almost anything, and it would be true. It is dangerous to be a pregnant woman at home with the man she loves. It is dangerous to go to a hospital. It is dangerous to be a black teen, etc., etc. Seems kind of redundant to keep repeating this stuff, but the fact stands, it is a dangerous time to be a conservative blogger.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not a blogger, but an interesting new thread.

Human foot left at Conservative Party headquarters in Canada.

edit on 29-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I've avoided your heckling of Beck as a blogger, but I guess I'll respond. In my opinion, it is about the same thing.

BINGO! Now you caught back up to where I have already been with you. If we are going to include radio show hosts, then how about tv show hosts? how about conservative writers non-blog? How about conservative singers and actors like Ted Nugent? How about movie stars?

See, we had this conversation and it confused you last time.

So you want to include a non-blogger as evidence that it is dangerous to be a blogger?

Make that make sense.

Nobody should be giving Beck any more credibility than any other blogger. He is an emotional basket case. ATS has several weekly radio shows, but the personalities on there are still bloggers. I represented ATS at the Florida Straw Poll as a multi-media journalist, but I'm not even really a blogger. LOL!

Ok.

As for the "dangerous to be a conservative blogger" that statement is a direct result of the article linked in the OP.

Then it is stupid. One guy? Seriously, one guy? And was he hurt? NOPE. So one guy gets SWATed and you can then say it is dangerous to be a conservative blogger?

Now make that make sense.

This guy and at least a couple of others have been specifically targeted because they are Conservative bloggers. That should be plenty of proof.

There should be huh? Then why did you spend the last few pages and last couple of days dancing with me over this crap when all I ever asked for was that exact proof. You are making a claim and even you cannot name names and show proof?

I mentioned in an earlier post that I could say it is a dangerous time to be almost anything, and it would be true. It is dangerous to be a pregnant woman at home with the man she loves. It is dangerous to go to a hospital. It is dangerous to be a black teen, etc., etc. Seems kind of redundant to keep repeating this stuff, but the fact stands, it is a dangerous time to be a conservative blogger.

That is nonsense.

You said what you said. Are you simply saying you now wish you had not said it?
edit on 29-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
Can you find the topic with a map and a guide dog?

Not a blogger, but an interesting new thread.

Human foot left at Conservative Party headquarters in Canada.

edit on 29-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Why are you trying so hard to derail this thread.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Then it is stupid. One guy? Seriously, one guy? And was he hurt? NOPE. So one guy gets SWATed and you can then say it is dangerous to be a conservative blogger?

Did you read the article or the OP?

There are at least three that have been specifically targeted, and there could be others.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
OK, let's all take a deep breath and relax and come back down to earth for a moment.
You honestly believe with all the enemies any president has, especially Obama, Holder is sitting around planning attacks on bloggers?

What is the job of the Justice Department?

To enforce the law and defend the interests of the United States according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior; and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.
- www.justice.gov...

Making false 911 calls is a felony. It's their job to find and punish those who break the law. False accusations of murder is also a very dangerous allegation resulting in SWAT teams entering the homes of innocent people with a very high probability of someone being injured or killed.

The administration is on record saying they are using the internet and socks to discredit and destroy those opposed to them.
I'll look that up for you too - remember "cognitive infiltration"? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're right in a way, they're not "planning" on attacking bloggers, they are attacking them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Where is the part of your post that actually responds to what I wrote?
Did you miss the point that far all on your own or
are you trying to miss the point?

Let me know if you can read it over and grasp what I said and respond with something that makes sense or if I need to rewrite it for you in a different way.

Honestly, I am fairly certain you are too smart to have gotten it that wrong.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You're right in a way, they're not "planning" on attacking bloggers, they are attacking them.

Oh yeah um and isnt posting lies against the TOS or something like that?
You do know what you just stated as a fact you have absolutely zero evidence for, right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Did you read the article or the OP?

There are at least three that have been specifically targeted, and there could be others.

Yes I did. Now I wonder if you did.
Can you name all 3 for me?
I will admit right now that I cannot even after re-reading the OP and the article.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Here is a question. Just call me nutty but spending time in the UFO forums will do that to you.
Hey, these guys claimed this happened to them.
OK, then we all just started discussing it.
What I am missing here seems to be the records of both of these incidences going down.
Certainly if there were swat raids then it would be super easy to confirm.
I am not saying these did not happen but I am saying I have no reason to just believe that a known liar talking to a known to lie website does not build a ton of confidence.
I do not just Erickson as far as I could throw him because I have subscribed to redstate.com for years.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is getting a bit nuts!

SWAT-ing Continues - DOJ Asked To Investigate

So the left is now using (abusing) the police and justice system to have guns drawn and pointed and the family members (children included) because they don't like free speech? Not that I'm surprised...the left continues their "getting our way justifies any means" approach. Meanwhile...Obama leaks documents, allows illegals to stay in the country while Holder refuses to take responsibility for "Fast & Furious". Oh...and that little economy thing.

Make it stop! This "change" is killing me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join