It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2012 power masters to meet in the US (again - just like in 2008 !)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

There is something odd about him

I get the same impression. He seems so disconnected and behaves like an empty vessel filled with shallow unenthusiastic rhetoric. The meetings with the public I saw seemed surreal in a sense. I was thinking, "really, this is the guy?" Oh well, it is politics as usual.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Probably because Romney is a socio/psychopath. They can't feel emotions like normal people so they try to emulate us. But they still usually come off as disconnected, fake and slightly creepy.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

And Hillary had her own huge base of support. There was talk of a brokered convention, there was talk of a completely divided party. Then she suddenly bows out.

Again, Obama already had the delegates. Hillary didnt.

Furthermore, if the Bildrburgs indeed controlled the selection, why would they have to wait for their meeting? Do they not stay in touch through other methods?

I hope you grok my line of thinking.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Wow dude, that was quite revealing, thanks for the source. I recall reading that the psychologists at Nuremberg, after interviewing the Nazis, said the definition of evil is having no empathy.

Should we start requiring brain scans for people in powerful positions, to determine if they have psychopathic tendencies? Should we conduct genetic tests too? I say yes for those in prominent positions of power that entail the ability to harm others.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No that's not true, I grew up in Pa around Amish and they fine people...they just don't mingle.

And Romney doesn't strike me as a zealot at all. He doesn't speak of his religion...only his detractors keep bringing it up.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Now I get the sociopath vibe more from O because he's always trying to fit in with different groups like a chameleon, acting like he thinks he should, showing what he thinks are emotions when he thinks he should....maybe you just have to have that personality to be a politician?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I'm sure a lot of Amish people are "fine people" that doesn't detract from them being a religious cult. The majority of their beliefs aren't even based from the bible, it is based off what their church leaders say. If an Amish person questions the church or doesn't follow what they are told to do, they are thrown out of the community and ex-communicated. It doesn't seem to be a very compassionate community to me.

And Romney doesn't strike me as a zealot at all. He doesn't speak of his religion...only his detractors keep bringing it up.

"In polls of Republican voters taken during the 2008 presidential primaries a quarter of Republican voters expressed that they would be "less likely" to vote for a presidential candidate who is Mormon"

www.pewforum.org...

He doesn't speak about his religion because he knows it will detract any credibility that he ever had (if he has any).
edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I think it's a good idea and bad idea to test for psychopathy for powerful positions. It could open up a whole scientific-medical tyranny on who could work or not, but it would make so much sense to. I don't know, it would be a huge slippery slope.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

True true, but man I think inevitably we're gonna cross that bridge at some point, for better or worse, and it could soon be done both fairly easily and undetectable.
But yea, I can see a moral/ethical issue with it and maybe a simple psych evaluation would suffice, as opposed to a brain scan.
edit on 27-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Again, Obama already had the delegates. Hillary didnt.

Furthermore, if the Bildrburgs indeed controlled the selection, why would they have to wait for their meeting? Do they not stay in touch through other methods?

I hope you grok my line of thinking.

I understand your line of thinking, I just think you don't understand mine. It is completely irrelevant if Obama had the delegates or not. Let us pretend our elections are not a complete sham, without Hillary supporters do you think Obama would have won the general election?

Again, prior to her bowing out the talk was all about the Convention. Will it be a brokered Convention? Will the Hillary vs Obama debate drive a wedge in the party? Will this issue cause Democratic Voters to instead vote for McCain? These were the questions being asked back then prior to Hillary bowing out of the race and ultimately endorsing Obama.

Here is a blog from March 2008. Topic? The coming Democratic Brokered Convention.
Notice the last words in the blog.

In the end, the remaining 16 primaries are simply a beauty contest. The final competition for the Democratic nomination starts after June 7. It will not end with any certainty until the last week in August.

Did the fight heat up by June 7? Let us look at the timeline.
June 3rd Obama clinches Nomination
June 6,7,8- Bilderberg Meets just outside of DC.
June 6- Obama and Clinton Ditch press for secret meeting- ABC News
June 7th- Clinton drops out of race
You can decide if it is one big coincidence or not. Of course don't forget the big key came in August when Hillary released her delegates and told her supporters

"I am not telling you what to do," however Clinton added, "I signed my ballot this morning for Senator Obama."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

And this year, the speculation holds, the Bilderberg Group is set to hold its annual meeting in the coming weeks at a Northern Virginia hotel where, among other things, they likely will select Rubio as Romney’s running mate Read more: www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Radio host Alex Jones, a hero on the anti-government fringe who also runs Infowars, this month told the Russian government-funded cable network Russia Today that at their upcoming meeting Bilderberg attendees will decide on “wars with Iran, ways to censor the Internet … how to sell the public on more banker bailouts” and “how to ram through carbon taxes.” But the most immediate issue on the agenda, he said, will be a decision on “Should the elite get behind Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? Both men are bought and paid for by the same financial interests, and so the discussion will be which candidate can basically con the American people into laying down to tyranny for another four years.” Read more: www.politico.com...

thanks for the unfettered info.

of course any bilderberger sub-group would not at this last stage be picking the next president... they might however discuss just how either of their candidate picks actually gets elected or becomes un-electable for some reason...
as i see it both Obama & Romney will follow the script they are given, probably moreso with Obama at the helm...besides he needs another 4 years of vacations & golf tours with the intermittant work required in the Presidential office

commodities, especially the Agricultural sector will be a most sensitive issue for the global shadow government this coming cycle...& the frontmen-puppets; Obama/Romney will be deep into it
edit on 28-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Us the people really need to start looking at who we vote for. We look for a president/prime minister which undersatnds what we are going through and what we really need to live a better life. So why do we vote for the man/female which has lived a completely opposite life to ours.

We need people power not media manipulation on who to vote for.

We dont need T.V to tell us what our choices are in relation to what group/party to vote for.

Why vote on 3% of information on the person running for election, because by the end of term you know the other 97% and its not the person who you thought you voted for is it.

It's time to vote for the people, not the person thats on our T.V screens looking great and saying great things.

You want change but you must change yourself first.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They will choose our next president at the meeting, being the one who agrees to serve their interests best.

Interesting bit of history, In 79 they had Carter as an obedient puppet but very unpopular due to inflation and other issues. They doubted Reagan could pull off the election and, he was not 'in the fold', thus they chose their man Bush as his VP. In a desperate attempt to get Carter reelected they did a double split with Repub 10 term Congressman John B. Anderson, a nobody who announced his 3rd party candidacy just 3 weeks after attending his one and only Bilderberg meeting. His running mate was Dem Patrick Lucy, former Wisconsin governor and Carter's ambassador to Mexico. They got 7 percent of the votes from all affiliations. As it turned out Reagan would still have easily won without the split.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
BILDERBERG 2012
REAL POWER MASTERS- FALSE CONSPIRACY -A LITTLE OF BOTH
Vote today @
drudgereport.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Surf...I went to your link...but I am not sure what you are referring to?

Help?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Never even heard of Rob Portman...doing some research on him....how did you become aware of him? Thinking he might be the pick?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Interesting, no mention of any serving Politicians on that list. Normally there are quite a few politicians who attend.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury

I used to work on his swimming pool. little did I know !

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

So you were kind of a fly on the wall...hear anything good?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I know...anxiously awaiting the live feeds and an updated list to see the whose who on the list....if we get some real names!!

I don't normally give it to much thought except in an election year then it's really interesting.
edit on 28-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join