It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Anxiety Disorder is destroying my life!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soconfused

I would like to hear about your ideas and stories or nightmares that you have experienced in your life.

Life is short, and you're going to die someday.

Again - Life is short, and you're going to die.

So, if you think the next interaction you have with someone actually means something, or matters at all in the grand scheme of things, then just remember - you're delusional.

That's right. I said it.
You live under the delusion that ANY of this matters. It doesn't

Next time you feel uncomfortable, turn to the nearest person and say boldly "WHAT'S UP???!!!"
You may catch them off guard, but you will own the conversation.

Confidence is simply exerting one's will to be happy and secure.

To quote one of my favorite singers:
"Let go of the future, let go of the past - put gasoline on the present, and have yourself a blast."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by soconfused
Not that anyone cares but here goes. I did lose my job but it actually was a good thing. I have already found a new job and loving it.

A little late but congrats!

A thread with a happy ending!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I to have Social Anxiety disorder and i feel like just being around people that im a burden to them. Everytime I have an encounter with someone ,every possible situation runs through my mind that im going to be uncomfortable; i feel your pain

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You know what anxiety actually is? Extreme emotion! You can learn how to control it with different techniques, if you are persistent and stick with them, you can totally heal yourself without medication! I have been there and I can tell from experience! I have put together a free E-book, disclosing a very good number of useful techniques to try out - www.brainwavelove.com

Watch this about anxiety, too! It will totally change your perception of what anxiety actually is - www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
In my opinion ,you need to take anti anxiety treatment,also start regular exercise and adopt
cognitive behavior.it may be helpful for you.
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER
edit on 26-9-2012 by steverock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join