It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to go about posting/publishing a sci-fi short story besides ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'd love to share it with everyone but need more of a business aspect. Any magazines, publishers, or information you can suggest is greatly appreaciated. It's a cliff hanger all the way through about a being who can't see or feel any normal human senses like sight. Touch, smell, hearing and taste. He tries to escape the darkness. It has ties with religion but has an insane scientific twist that makes you question your own humanity. Tell me if your interested and I may post a few pages.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
I'd love to share it with everyone but need more of a business aspect. Any magazines, publishers, or information you can suggest is greatly appreaciated. It's a cliff hanger all the way through about a being who can't see or feel any normal human senses like sight. Touch, smell, hearing and taste. He tries to escape the darkness. It has ties with religion but has an insane scientific twist that makes you question your own humanity. Tell me if your interested and I may post a few pages.

Always interested in seeing new fiction.

Let's see what you got.

Personally, I have a literary agent, if you or anyone else wants me to forward a piece of work, I'd be wiling to help.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

Here's a couple of vehicles that do publishing on demand;

CreateSpace
Chapters iUniverse

You can have your book published, hardcover, softcover and/or epublished. You might also want to check google books if you have a google account. You can get your book added to Android ebook sales lists.

Hope this helps

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Lots of venues for sci fi, just google science fiction short story publication. The three biggies are: Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine, Asimov's, and Clarke's.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sure, I'm interested. Post a few pages.

I'll be glad to do an honest critique.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just posted the first chapter

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

And so critiqued.