It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 3,000 point forum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Digitalgirl, I see your avatar just fine.

If you click on the "tutorial" link at the top of the screen, that will walk you through some of the more complicated things here.

Also, try this forum for answers to many questions you may have about ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
nevermind i'm stupid. i forgot to write the number in. its 2:00am right now i am just not plugged in to the world apparently. Thanks for your help! now back to the actual topic
so why did they make RATS if there is't anything super special in it?

it is blocked from search engines and new members, there are some good things in it I don't use it much,

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
as soon as i replied i saw your post. i am laughing so hard. you were like "this is what you put it, this what you should put...piece of cake" you must think i am a crackhead or something. seriously during normal hours i am not that dumb. thanks for being patient with me.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

as soon as i replied i saw your post. i am laughing so hard. you were like "this is what you put it, this what you should put...piece of cake" you must think i am a crackhead or something. seriously during normal hours i am not that dumb. thanks for being patient with me.

if you have any other questions feel free to u2u me I'm here all the time

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

I can attest to that. I have no life either.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I can attest to that. I have no life either.

so true I'm saveing for a new motorcycle so I'm staying away from the night life and the ladies

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
thanks sauron i really appreciate your help.
ever since i have started posting im up until the wee hours of the morning, reading and posting. but it gives me some cool stuff to talked about with people at college. half of the people there are so oblivious to the world around them. i was asking people if they watched the debates and they were like " oh that was on?" "or no politics is for people who want big government." So it is refreshing to come on here and find people with brains that work outside of the MTV box

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

thanks sauron i really appreciate your help.
ever since i have started posting im up until the wee hours of the morning, reading and posting. but it gives me some cool stuff to talked about with people at college. half of the people there are so oblivious to the world around them. i was asking people if they watched the debates and they were like " oh that was on?" "or no politics is for people who want big government." So it is refreshing to come on here and find people with brains that work outside of the MTV box

brains,,, me a few people might debate that with you

but out side the box 4sure
the same thing happens to me when I talk with my friends, well okay friend they haven't a clue they live in there little worlds day to day, so sad to bad

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
yea i don't even think a box exists in here. have you noticed that there are some people on here who post things such as "STRANGE PHENOMENON" or whatever, and when someone answers their post with a logical explaination for what happened they just don't want to hear it? i find that sad. i mean it's one thing to be attentive to whats going on around you, but it's another thing to think that everything that is happening around you has only an explaination of being a conspiracy. not everything has to be connected to a UFO or MIB you know what i'm saying?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You mean like the only reason I know my name is because that�s what my parents call me?:bnghd:
I think there lying? help

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

so why did they make RATS if there is't anything super special in it?

When RATS was created, before ATS-2 and the point system, it was because there was some problems with some banned members on the board, and they created RATS to have a place to discuss away from these members eyes.

Actually, I don't know if you will find some interesting topics in the RATS forum. Maybe yes, maybe not...
...you must get the access if you want to know. Remember our motto, so don't stay ignorant and enter inside the really above top secret world.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I thought I'd see alot of info about Area 51 as it is really above top secret, but I was wrong, it isn't really all that good at RATS forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You mean like the only reason I know my name is because that�s what my parents call me?:bnghd:
I think there lying? help

Yeah exactly. People can get so ridiculous sometimes. i feel bad for them. i agree with the motto of "deny ignorance." but at the same time it is ok to let go of certian things if the explaination that is given is rational and fits factually with the situation. it's one thing to deny ignorance but it's another thing to be arrogant and think that everyone on here is blind and you are the only one here that can see a so called conspiracy.

It's sort of becoming like the terror alert color coding system that we have. Everyday we hear "we are on high alert today. a terrorist attack is said to be in the works." certian people come on here everyday claiming to have uncovered the newest conspiracy and pretty soon we are all going "would you shut the hell up already. You predicted yesterday that the world was going to end and now you are saying that it's tomorrow instead." sometimes there are RATIONAL explainations for things. like those bright things in the sky...those are REALLY stars, planets, and galaxies, it's not a mother ship, and it's not elvis so get over it. Ok im done with my rant now
i really appreciate the clear minded individuals that you all posting in here seem to be.

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
RATS is a goal
A goal I must make
a make to a goal
without a goal there
is no goal to make.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I guess some of us will find out eventually.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you have the points to sepend what else are you going todo with them there's no way you can buy food with them is there lol. So go ahead and spend them on rats it's just nice to know that you can get into it once you have and have a look around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join