It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 3,000 point forum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey i was wonderingo for those of you whohave gotten into this forum if the forum REALLY ABOVE TOP SECRET was really worth all the points. now i know you probably can't tell anyone what is in there so i won't ask. just wondering if it is truly something special

DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some of the posts are a little confusing and in my opinion should not be in RATS. However thats what the mods are for not me. Initially though it is something to aim for and does get u posting

However u won't find out who shot jfk there, ssh im telling secrets now

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
RATS is for people to post things they don't want the general viewing public to see (for whatever reason, often paranoia). I personally haven't seen anything shocking or amazing, but I also visit it about once a month

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ehh. RATS is alright I guess. It's has some good topics to read.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You can't spend the points at Walmart, so you might as well purchase RATS. Although, if it were me, I'd punch up some other stuff first, like background color and subtitles and all that happy stuff.

RATS is good. Some stuff that you won't find elsewhere. Plus most of the posters in that forum have been around, and there not just posting to post.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
RATS contains things that are not accessible from the general forums. Also, threads posted there can't be picked up by search engines. If you are like me (and want to know everything) then you need RATS access.

Ok - I know the mods have their own forum and I can't get at that, but I can imagine whats in there ... 'Why is Pisky such a pain in the arse' ... 'I think DE should send us free signed copies of his book' and 'Does Best Pixyland really exist'

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky If you are like me (and want to know everything) then you need RATS access.

Ok - I know the mods have their own forum and I can't get at that, but I can imagine whats in there ... 'Why is Pisky such a pain in the arse' ...

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
thanks for replying so quick guys

i have yet another question being a newbie,
does the point system work like cash meaning once i were to get enough points to get into RATS do i go back to zero and have to start all over again?

THANKS!
DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
thanks for replying so quick guys

i have yet another question being a newbie,
does the point system work like cash meaning once i were to get enough points to get into RATS do i go back to zero and have to start all over again?

THANKS!
DIGITALGRL

well if thats all the point you have you will be back to 0

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
man that really sucks. oh well it's not like i can purchase a car with it though so no real loss.

DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ok i am not computer illiterate but i am having a problem getting my avatar to work. I uploaded it and the file is sitting there but what do i use for the URL.?i tried putting in the filename and it isnt showing it. what am i doing wrong?

THANKS
DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

ok i am not computer illiterate but i am having a problem getting my avatar to work. I uploaded it and the file is sitting there but what do i use for the URL.?i tried putting in the filename and it isnt showing it. what am i doing wrong?

THANKS
DIGITALGRL

put the name of your file on the end of this and copy it into you Avatar link

www.abovetopsecret.com... name here gif

[edit on 2/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi Digitalgrl.

Its best if you upload your avatar to ATS (using the member centre - ATS upload) and then use the control panel to change your avatar to the one you just uploaded.

That way you'll always have access to your avatar and won't have those horrible red X's

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ok i tried the link you just gave me and it said URL not found. and i did use ATS to upload my pic i just dont know what to put in for the URL. do i put in the filename that it gave my piece once i uploaded it to ATS because i tried to do that and it aint working.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
here is your link for your avatar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this should work

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
nope, i typed in exactly what you gave me and it wont work. i keeps saying not found. i dont get what is going on

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

nope, i typed in exactly what you gave me and it wont work. i keeps saying not found. i dont get what is going on

this is what you put in
abovetopsecret.com...

this is what it should be

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there you go a pice of cake

link   
nevermind i'm stupid. i forgot to write the number in. its 2:00am right now i am just not plugged in to the world apparently. Thanks for your help! now back to the actual topic
so why did they make RATS if there is't anything super special in it?

link   
It's there now. Nice pic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join