It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27/05/2012 uncomfortable experience 04.30 GMT

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen i am creating this thread in order to see if any of you exceptionally intelligent individuals could possibly give me an explanation.

let me first start by prefacing that i am not the type of person that jumps on the bandwagon of every new theory as i feel this is important.

the past few months my friends have noticed subtle changes in my personality....fine right? everybody changes in my opinion..

i am not a great believer in psychics but my mother is a great believer and asked me to go and see a Romani (Gypsy) in glasgow scotland...

i met her on the 25th of may 2012 at 1500 and basically she told me

''you have a darkness surrounding you it is trying to affect the choices you make'' and then she started to rattle things of about how i have a ''Destiny'' and that the ''Darkness'' is trying to prevent me from fulfilling said ''Destiny''

she then told me that my son is happy and even though i have not seen or spoken to him in two years we will be reunited''

i don't believe in such things as i mentioned before however at around 0430 this morning i was laying on the sofa reading a book (Huckleberry finn-Mark twain) and i found myself drifting off.....the next thing i know i hear the sound of laughter and it gets louder and louder untill i sit bolt upright and then the laughter stops. it was very disconcerting because at this moment i realised the laughter seemed to be in my head and then i heard a noise in the kitchen about 10 ft from me so i get up and go in and my kettle is coming to the boil. i hadn't set foot in the kitchen in several hours. i lay awake all night trying to make sense of what happened but i have no logical explanation...i live alone.my doors where locked as were the windows. in order to enter my kitchen you would have to walk past my position on the sofa

Perhaps some of you have had a similar experience or can find some semblance of logic where i cannot....i look forward to hearing from you.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: typo

edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: grammar

edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: grammar

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That certainly is strange.

First of all, I strongly believe that 99.99% of "psychics" are frauds. I say 99.99% because there are one or two things that I've seen that make you wonder if they really do have some sort of gift, but in reality it could be 100%. They're in it for the money, they charge a fortune and tell you something that has a high chance of relating to your life. This especially goes for the ones on TV that people phone and pay a ridiculous amount a minute. This is just my personal opinion, I can't prove it to be true.

The fact that the laughter stopped as soon as you sat up suggests that it was indeed in your head, however in my experience the feeling of sound in a dream is not usually memorable if present at all, unless the source of the sound is actually around you and you associate it with something in your dream. For example, you're alarm clock goes off and it's incorporated in to your dream. Could this have anything to do with the sound your kettle makes? I doubt that but I'm struggling for an explanation other than you simply dreamt it.

The kettle is the strange part. How is it operated, by a switch? Depending on how it's turn on to boil, is it possible that it wasn't turned off properly, like a switch not quite all the way in to the off possible and it flicked itself on? Maybe something to do with a power interference? Or is it possible that you got up half awake and turned it on without realizing it, sometimes when people wake up they're not fully aware and won't remember what happens. I'm really struggling for an explanation here, sorry.

let me first start by prefacing that i am not the type of person that jumps on the bandwagon of every new theory

I wish there were more people with this attitude.
edit on 27-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

my kettle is operated by a switch my first thought was that i hadn't turned it off properly but if this had been the case the water would have boiled off and the element would have been damaged as i hadn't used it since midnight and at 0430 it was just starting to come to the boil.

i am in no doubt that the laughter was in my head but i am also positive that i never dreamt it..i was drifting off to sleep but i know i wasn't there yet....

i am starting to think that although the majority of psychics are charlatans there must be a few who are legit

thank you for your input

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Telepathic Link getting ready to turn on...or something else called The Hive. This is already happening in the US.If this happens to you...you may began to hear other humans talking to each other in youre head. At first you will not understand where this is coming from. There is a telepathic link that is connecting humans to other humans. This is an Alien Ability..this was turned on as like a warning system for humans to help each other in the end times. But this link has been mis-used and Satan himself is playing around with this! Satan calls this link the Hive and is trying to get control of humans. This is basically a sort of spiritual war from the inside out! This ability should have never been turned on in Humans! Humans are independent thinkers and are not of group thought.

When you are connected to other humans..you will have the ability to communicate back to them...If you are connected to positive humans..this would be a gift!! If you are connected to negative humans..they may cause problems..Be aware..the first thing they will attempt to do is make you lose sleep..next they will attempt to drive you crazy and program you..the next issue..they may attempt to control youre body functions...If this occurs to you- Ignore them! Stay in a daily routine, and get plenty of sleep!

You may also start seeing beings such as- Lights, Shadows, or Orbs.. they cannot hurt you!! Dont be afraid!

Best Wishes! East Coast already active here in US
edit on 27-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

that is quite a theory and almost impossible to disprove

i like to think i am a logical person and some of what you say rings true...i have been seeing shadows and streaks of light in my vision with increasing regularity. i put this down to lack of sleep, in my opinion a correct assumption...

i like your theory but i shall have to investigate further before i come to a conclusion on this...

thanks

edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
That certainly is strange.

First of all, I strongly believe that 99.99% of "psychics" are frauds. I say 99.99% because there are one or two things that I've seen that make you wonder if they really do have some sort of gift, but in reality it could be 100%. They're in it for the money, they charge a fortune and tell you something that has a high chance of relating to your life. This especially goes for the ones on TV that people phone and pay a ridiculous amount a minute. This is just my personal opinion, I can't prove it to be true.

The fact that the laughter stopped as soon as you sat up suggests that it was indeed in your head, however in my experience the feeling of sound in a dream is not usually memorable if present at all, unless the source of the sound is actually around you and you associate it with something in your dream. For example, you're alarm clock goes off and it's incorporated in to your dream. Could this have anything to do with the sound your kettle makes? I doubt that but I'm struggling for an explanation other than you simply dreamt it.

The kettle is the strange part. How is it operated, by a switch? Depending on how it's turn on to boil, is it possible that it wasn't turned off properly, like a switch not quite all the way in to the off possible and it flicked itself on? Maybe something to do with a power interference? Or is it possible that you got up half awake and turned it on without realizing it, sometimes when people wake up they're not fully aware and won't remember what happens. I'm really struggling for an explanation here, sorry.

let me first start by prefacing that i am not the type of person that jumps on the bandwagon of every new theory

I wish there were more people with this attitude.
edit on 27-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Depends on what you mean by psychics? Are you meaning people who can follow synchronicity information and make sense of it? I would say that most psychic are coldreaders that are not more psychic than the next guy and are in it for the money. New age are filled with people that do it for money but some knows more than the average and are not 100% fake. Being psychic seem to be the ability to follow some inner voice/gut feeling.

You turn the radio inside you on and follow the information you recieve. But turning that radio on seem to be very hard.
Shakespears Sister - Hello
¨

Sorry OP I do not have any suggestion for you except to search within and try to examine your mind based on ego and duality view sets. I can give you a lot of spritual ideas of what reality really is but I think you are meant to figure it out yourself. If you ever start feeling things in your body that are unusual/unreal then give me an instant message and I will have some suggestions on how to procede.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I cant prove..I can only tell you what has happen to me. Check out website- ASHTAR Command..they are more aware of what the Aliens are doing..such as changing our DNA..and other issues. You may want to check out MUFON and see if you have had any UFO activity in youre area. Best Wishes! NC

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Question, first....was the laughter you heard maniacal, happy (like partiers), or like that of a child?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Telepathic Link getting ready to turn on...or something else called The Hive. This is already happening in the US.If this happens to you...you may began to hear other humans talking to each other in youre head. At first you will not understand where this is coming from. There is a telepathic link that is connecting humans to other humans. This is an Alien Ability..this was turned on as like a warning system for humans to help each other in the end times. But this link has been mis-used and Satan himself is playing around with this! Satan calls this link the Hive and is trying to get control of humans. This is basically a sort of spiritual war from the inside out! This ability should have never been turned on in Humans! Humans are independent thinkers and are not of group thought.

When you are connected to other humans..you will have the ability to communicate back to them...If you are connected to positive humans..this would be a gift!! If you are connected to negative humans..they may cause problems..Be aware..the first thing they will attempt to do is make you lose sleep..next they will attempt to drive you crazy and program you..the next issue..they may attempt to control youre body functions...If this occurs to you- Ignore them! Stay in a daily routine, and get plenty of sleep!

You may also start seeing beings such as- Lights, Shadows, or Orbs.. they cannot hurt you!! Dont be afraid!

I have never experianced talking in the connection, but I have heard something ones in my life thru the radio. I can understand The Hive idea mentality but that is only the connection to the whole/god/source. I do not belive in satan except as an symbol of the ego parasitic behaviour that humans can display when they do not have control/wisdom or connection to their soul.

I gotta love the mentality that what is going on here is a war. Maybe everything is evolution taking place and some people having a trouble accepting it/understanding it and creating stories/realities to make things fit. Do what you feel like OP and follow your insticts.

But I can be totaly wrong and Satan might be real to anyone who belives in him. Maybe it is like the 11:11 phenomen. If you aknowledge it, it will be a part of your reality. Kinda cool. Is it serveral realities created by every soul that intercept or one real reality that the mind/ego interperts.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I have never experianced talking in the connection, but I have heard something ones in my life thru the radio. I can understand The Hive idea mentality but that is only the connection to the whole/god/source. I do not belive in satan except as an symbol of the ego parasitic behaviour that humans can display when they do not have control/wisdom or connection to their soul.

I gotta love the mentality that what is going on here is a war. Maybe everything is evolution taking place and some people having a trouble accepting it/understanding it and creating stories/realities to make things fit. Do what you feel like OP and follow your insticts.

But I can be totaly wrong and Satan might be real to anyone who belives in him. Maybe it is like the 11:11 phenomen. If you aknowledge it, it will be a part of your reality. Kinda cool. Is it serveral realities created by every soul that intercept or one real reality that the mind/ego interperts.

i do not believe in the christian idea of satan but i am a spiritual person who believes in the concept of duality and enlightenment with this comes an understanding that there is no good or evil only positivity and negativity this is what i think is the reality of existence

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Question, first....was the laughter you heard maniacal, happy (like partiers), or like that of a child?

Maniacal would describe it perfectly....and it stopped as soon as i sat up

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Two more questions:
#1 ~ In what way has your personality changed according to your friends?
#2 ~ Since your mother personally recommended this particular psychic, did she discuss your issues with her before your visit?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Two more questions:
#1 ~ In what way has your personality changed according to your friends?
#2 ~ Since your mother personally recommended this particular psychic, did she discuss your issues with her before your visit?

they say i have become introverted and quiet bordering on shy

no i havn't spoken to my mother about any issues for some time she now lives in australia and we communicate through email but i have never really been someone who speaks openly about personal issues especially with my mother

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Hey Ph03n1x,

Sounds pretty much like a "exploding head syndrome" to me ( en.wikipedia.org... ) more than a psychic phenomena or any other satan/angel/hivemind theory one could think of.

However the kettle part did sound a bit strange cannot really offer you any explanation there except partial sleep walking maybe? Or just that you forgot it on.

The body does funny thing when about to fall to sleep ie. some people experience jolts going through their body when they are just about to fall in sleep which is due wrong signal in the brain which tries to shock your body back to life (for clarification this does not mean that person who experiences this is about to die).

And also there is sleep paralysis where you are between sleep and awake and experience not able to move your body and probably have some strange dream go with it.

Hope this gives you some pointers.

- Multiplex

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Multiplex
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Hey Ph03n1x,

Sounds pretty much like a "exploding head syndrome" to me ( en.wikipedia.org... ) more than a psychic phenomena or any other satan/angel/hivemind theory one could think of.

However the kettle part did sound a bit strange cannot really offer you any explanation there except partial sleep walking maybe? Or just that you forgot it on.

The body does funny thing when about to fall to sleep ie. some people experience jolts going through their body when they are just about to fall in sleep which is due wrong signal in the brain which tries to shock your body back to life (for clarification this does not mean that person who experiences this is about to die).

And also there is sleep paralysis where you are between sleep and awake and experience not able to move your body and probably have some strange dream go with it.

Hope this gives you some pointers.

- Multiplex

yes that page pretty much describes the first part of my experience but it doesn't give any real cause or reason as to why this happens.

so.......... on with the investigation

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Another question: ~ Do you take any sort of sleep-inducing medication like Ambien? These sorts of medication are known for causing sleep-walking events (although one can sleep-walk without them).

~Perhaps your son and your lack of a relationship with him has been weighing on you more than you realize.
~Perhaps you have been thinking about what your friends have been telling you regarding your changes.
~Perhaps the psychic's words have also been on your mind (they sound pretty generic, though you would naturally take them personally.)
~Perhaps you went sleep-walking and turned on the kettle while in such a state.
~Perhaps you were meant to react to these events in the way you have in order to wake up to certain issues in your life that you need to address.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi OP,
One of my neighbors kept complaining about her kettle switching on. It was freaking her out alot.
Until the day she caught the culprit. It was a mouse.
Maybe you have a similar problem?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Hi OP,
One of my neighbors kept complaining about her kettle switching on. It was freaking her out alot.

i am confident i don't have a mouse....i am borderline obsessive when it comes to cleanliness so it's unlikely but not impossible..now i am totally distracted by potential rodents i will be unable to sleep
lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

Originally posted by jewells
Hi OP,

i am confident i don't have a mouse....i am borderline obsessive when it comes to cleanliness so it's unlikely but not impossible..now i am totally distracted by potential rodents i will be unable to sleep
lol

Lol, don't worry I hear you!!!
(Dont know whats worse, mouse or ghost!!
)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Strange that you mention laughter in your head. Once i was playing my PS3, all of the sudden i hear like a whispery(i know not a word) female voice saying: Did you see it, did you see it. I wasn't playing online so i didnt have my headset on either. I still haven't figured out what i was supposed to see and i haven't heard the voice since.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join