It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Shows How All Humans On Earth Would Fit Into One 900 Meter-Wide Ball

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow, yeah definitely a much smaller sphere than I would have thought. Not that I have ever had the thought of all humans on Earth grounded up into a ball before... well done.

That's going to take a hell of a lot of salt to season that sucker...

I wonder how much ground beef is consumed by humans everyday... It would be interesting to see how that sphere would compare to the human sphere. Is that what we're going to call this thing?... "The Human Sphere"?

edit on 28-5-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Someone figure out how many Colgate gel tubes I could fill with human paste. Lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
Someone figure out how many Colgate gel tubes I could fill with human paste. Lol

Assuming the tubes are six oz. then you could get 2227339053333.3 tubes of human. I think that's correct, correct me if not.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Never thought of such a concept, it is rather surprising. But i have only one question......no spaghetti with that big meat ball!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Wasn't even serious but that's awesome. I can imagine aliens packing up on space food lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by DaRAGE
reply to post by tjack

LOL

Is that including bones?

I somehow just do not believe that seven billion people fit inside a 900 meter sphere.

By the way i'm 115Kgs. Fat I know!

Yeah, I guess it assumes bones, hair, guts etc...I just used the low end of the average weight of adult humans. This probably raises the density number, but not enough to affect the size of the meatball by very much, I'm sure. I suppose if we were "pink slimed" the density would go up enough to make the ball considerably smaller, but that would be gross.

The picture is certainly close enough to actual size to convey the point I'm trying to make, which is we make a much smaller meatball than I would have ever imagined.

OMG..THE "Pink Slime"??
Well, you have certainly hit some sort of 'prize' with this one...it is a matter of opinion WHAT prize...but there you go!

And this is right after my son comes and tells me a horror cop story that was on the news tonight. A cop stopped at the sight of a man on the side of the road...who had just eaten the face off the victim he was holding. The cops shot the guy 9 times...and he went to the hospital. Now that's my sons version...not sure how correct, I haven't seen the news yet. However, my friend stumbling onto this next and sending it to me...well..how weird can you get tonight. Better check and see if its a full moon!

edit on 28-5-2012 by YellowRoseTx51 because: typo

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow, congratulations on possibly being the first person (who wasn't working in the black market cannibal scene) to ever think to do this.

You sir have made history today.

I know I'm proud of that meatball.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Human Swedish meatballs

833,500,800,000 Lbs ground human (every person on the planet)
833,500,800,000 eggs
13,045,375,000 Gallons milk
13,045,375,000 Gallons dry Cream of wheat cereal
13,045,375,000 Gallons minced onions
833,500,800,000 Cans (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
833,500,800,000 Cans (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
833,500,800,000 Cans (12 ounce) evaporated milk
387,447,637,500 Gallons chopped fresh parsley

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a REALLY large bowl, whisk together the eggs and the milk. Add the human, cream of wheat and onion and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place balls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 20 minutes.
Drain meatballs on paper towels, if needed. Then place meatballs in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. In a separate medium bowl, combine the soups with the evaporated milk, stirring until smooth. Pour over the meatballs.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for another 40 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Slade88green because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

No !! Not a cube
That would make it to much like Soylent Green and Soylent Red.
But who would there to consume it ?
Oh ya those pesky aliens again.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Holy crap, it's Granfalloon/Legion!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Reminded me of this video I watched a year or so ago.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Excellent representation.

I am very happy to have seen this. Great for arguments.

Star and Flag
edit on 28-5-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Did your calculations make accommodation for the Americans? That could quadruple the size of that meatball….

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Very surprising indeed! I would have thought the human meatball would have been quite a bit larger!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Now the question is, how much spaghetti will you need to make spaghetti and meatballs with a meatball that big and overly greasy. With all the additives that are in humans, I bet that thing will bring on a serious case of heartburn.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dagobert

so cleaver, oh how I envy you...

Sorry the OP is weird

"You're weird." - as well.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I reckon that guy from the TV Series Man vs Food could eat that!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

people will not grasp how small the sphere is compared to the sphere of water in the other thread

i would suggest you put that sphere into the image of the water sphere so they can see a side by side comparison,

its just like letting someone look at an image of earth from space, and then an image of the sun from space,

they do not grasp the vast difference in size without a side by side scaled accurate comparison

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by tjack

people will not grasp how small the sphere is compared to the sphere of water in the other thread

i would suggest you put that sphere into the image of the water sphere so they can see a side by side comparison,

its just like letting someone look at an image of earth from space, and then an image of the sun from space,

they do not grasp the vast difference in size without a side by side scaled accurate comparison

Good idea.

I struggled with how to do this effectively, since the size difference is so great. This is what I came up with:

"Meatball of Humanity" relative to "all the water on earth"

The little dot in the center of the magnified view is our meatball.

edit on 28-5-2012 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Now think up a method of launching it into space. You'll be doing the planet a great favour.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join