It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the gospel of jesus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Was he uneducated? Did he not know how to write? Radical thinker, revolutionary teacher, profound guru, yet he did not leave any of his own writings behind? That always bothered me a bit, can turn water to wine, heal the terminally ill, but couldn't obtain the power to write?

I do not believe jesus was any different than any of us. I do not believe that he even proclaimed himself to be any different. I believe his teachings were edited, twisted, and perverted beyond recognition. I believe that we are all a part of god, if we stopped putting other people on a pedestal and realize that we could all be so great ourselves, if we choose to be; the world and our species would be so much better.

Do you believe there is such a gospel? Do you think that there ever was? I have a feeling that there just might be, but such things are hidden away by people that believe they are somehow above everyone else. Like the roman clergy for example. I believe there is a lot of knowledge hidden away from us peons from the vatican. Knowledge hidden, and even destroyed on the whim of people that think they are above everyone else. Disgusting.

I think we are doomed, and are dooming our planet along with us. Greed, lack of empathy, ignorance, hunger for power and dominance.

edit on Sat, 26 May 2012 19:15:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The most important people to ever walk the earth never wrote their words themselves. Jesus, Aristotle, Confucius, Muhammad (Mirrored Truth) and so on. Read their words, written by disciples, and you are reading true perspective to find truth.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I believe there is a lot of knowledge hidden away from us peons from the vatican.

Not solely on them. Father gave the order to have some hidden because below would use it for the wrong reasons.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2012 by dayve because: thatsright

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

That bothers me a lot actually. Ask 10 witnesses to an event to describe said event, you rarely ever end up with the same transcription. Most people are incapable of being a pure observer, and always taint it with their own thoughts, prejudices and views. Also perceptions vary. Does that make sense? I would much rather be getting a first hand perspective. I hope I am being clear, sometimes I find it hard to put thoughts into words.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just in case you didn't get the memo, Jesus died!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That is just one institution of many that hides things. I however doubt that god bid them to hide it. If god thought that info should be hidden, then why bother giving it to anyone in the first place?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Hmmm, wish I saw what you wrote before you edited it lol.

is not much to go on.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by jhill76

That is just one institution of many that hides things. I however doubt that god bid them to hide it. If god thought that info should be hidden, then why bother giving it to anyone in the first place?

Let me ask. Why do you think God would not bid others to keep? Many equate qualities of Father without asking him first. Man and below were different in the beginning. Things need to change as things progress. Just as the angels in heaven were given more leeway and trust until many decided to come down and engage in human activities.
edit on 26-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Yeah I got the memo, thanks. If he was indeed real, he died on the cross long ago. Thanks for contributing I guess.

link   
reply to post by dayve

With respect the OP did not say Jesus didn't or couldn't read..

..he asks how come he did not write anything.

Personally i think it might be because he never existed in the first place.

Just my opinion.

Cosmic..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Really? that's why we are still in the dark about the truth... that statement is new to the phenome of people waking up to the truth, questioning the lies they continue to shove down our throats like we don't know any better...

What happened to the book judas or mary magdellen?

Constatine is the devil inside!
edit on 26-5-2012 by putnamcrab because: Constatine is the devil inside!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Because if we are all a part of god, and we are all capable of both good and evil equally, why would he play favorites? Why would he assume that people of "noble blood" would somehow be better than others to use said information? Noble blood never had a good track record, and even jesus didn't hang with that sort of people.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Jesus wrote nothing except in sand.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Again, I never said he condoned the Catholic church. They are not viewed in a good light above.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by jhill76

Really? that's why we are still in the dark about the truth... that statement is new to the phenome of people waking up to the truth, questioning the lies they continue to shove down our throats like we don't know any better...

What happened to the book judas or mary magdellen?

This is why many turn to the source and develop a direct relationship with him, and not an indirect one through a pastor.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yes, I am doing my best to do just that. Since my experiences as a kid with born again fanatic family, churches really creep me out. Just being in one makes me feel disoriented and uncomfortable. Didn't get fondled by a priest or nothing, but plenty of mental abuse was being dished out, that is for sure.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The church does more judging than atheists do imo. I always encourage others to seek out the truth via their own methods, Father reveals all to those who purely seek it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I kinda wish he became a stone mason instead of a carpenter, and chiselled his thoughts in stone. Lasts a lot longer. Then again even stone can be stolen or destroyed, so maybe there would not be a different outcome either way.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by EnochWasRight

That bothers me a lot actually. Ask 10 witnesses to an event to describe said event, you rarely ever end up with the same transcription. Most people are incapable of being a pure observer, and always taint it with their own thoughts, prejudices and views. Also perceptions vary. Does that make sense? I would much rather be getting a first hand perspective. I hope I am being clear, sometimes I find it hard to put thoughts into words.

This is the beauty with rightly divided truth. The Rabbi for Paul and Simeon in Jesus day was Hillel. Hillel had Seven Rules for rightly dividing truth that were handed down from Enoch (Hermes). When truth is sealed, it is Hermetically sealed. This is accomplished by locking the truth of the event into symbol. Sculpture is one of the ways to do this. Encoded in the symbol is the truth. Encoded in the whole are the keys to unlocking the truths by connection, context, principle and association. Today, we call this Hermeneutics.

To know the truth under the surface and waves of the ocean, you must dive deep.

Notice how I just accomplished this trick with my words. What did I just say? You know because you are with me now and know my context. Unless you study the history, linguistics and context of truth found in the Bible, they are merely words, words, words. Spiritual understanding comes by looking under the surface and waves. Anyone can throw a rock in a pond. It takes more than that to mess with the life under the surface.

Seven Rules

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join