It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

I point out one simple connection and as expected, I get yet another clown spewing nothing but his hatred for a religion, all the crap we've heard before dozens of time over from other clowns on this thread, making broad assumptions not only about me, but about the Bible, claiming the apostles were under the control of these beings. First of all, I don't care whether or not you believe the Bible to be the inspired of God, or how you view Christianity or any other religion, this is not a board about religion. As a Christian I have no reason at all to fear these beings as you claim I do, for two reasons, because I'm protected by the blood of Jesus Christ and I don't engage in the occult like the majority of those who have claimed to have had an encounter with these beings, and if you truly believe that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, then you can rebuke them in his name, as the research compiled on here has shown, exposing these beings for the demonic "puny little manipulators" that they are, as you call them.
edit on 26-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
These spirits refused to bow down to mankind. They wanted to be "gods."

It's because of mankind's desire to sin that these evil forces where granted permission to rule over us. However, by choosing God (the one from the Bible) we are immune to these evil forces.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
These spirits refused to bow down to mankind. They wanted to be "gods."

It's because of mankind's desire to sin that these evil forces where granted permission to rule over us. However, by choosing God (the one from the Bible) we are immune to these evil forces.

Exactly, we have no reason or excuse whatsoever to fear these things. God didn't put us on this Earth to live in sin nor in fear. Just merely rebuking these things in the name of Jesus Christ shows just how pathetic these little creatures really are.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't consider myself being a member of any faith, which I might add, I DO believe in what would be called God. The spark or whatever created everything, stars, planets, galaxies, universes, atoms, molecules, vibrations of energy, microscopic life, emotions, duality, time, space, vacuum of space, dimensions, everything we know, and everything we do not know, or cannot begin to process with out limited perception of the universe. The subject of hell is something I have thought over many times, endless suffering, all that bad stuff. For me I don't believe in any sort of "hell". I just see hell as an ultimatum to be good. I don't think God, if it is a being with its own form of consciousness, would use a threat of eternal damnation to make you live a good life. Thats just me though.

Lets say aliens land. They bring technology that cures disease, unlimited energy sources, lengthening the human lifespan, any number of technologies that we cannot even begin to describe their functions.

Why would I fear anything that could do so much?

I know the bible has been rewritten, torn apart, put back together multiple times. I'm not saying the Bible is a work of pure fiction. Its a book you can use to live what most people consider a "good" life. Helping others, being thankful for the chance of being alive and everything in existence.

I have seen UFOs. I cannot claim they are not of this world because I don't know. Yet I do know I have seen, on more than one occasion, "something" that defies any technological flight we know of today.

The conspiracy lover that I am wouldn't find it weird at all if some powers that be out there, warped the bible into their own version to turn people away from reaching a higher level of understanding about the universe, life, and everything. By suggesting any ET out there were demons. We have the closest things to demons on this planet right now in my opinion. The war mongers, the greedy bankers who set policies up where they win and everyone else loses. Knowledge is their worst enemy, for when people decide to stop playing their game, they will have nothing. They will have created their own "hell" if you wish to call it that.

Who better to pass on previous knowledge than a species, human or otherwise, that has advanced enough not only to travel space, but any number of ways we can't even imagine. Any species like that most likely would have mirrored events on this planet not exactly, but maybe just enough we could relate too. Wouldn't it make sense for bad guys to plant the seed of misdirection? Think about that one. What if the "great deception" is not a deception of evil forces, but in truth, the real way to salvation? What better way to keep us from salvation than to make the true saviors out to be the big, bad, evil demons?

If at some time in my lifetime, there were visitors that decided to come down to say hello, with good intentions or bad, whats the worst that can happen?

They are going to kill me? I don't fear death. To me death is only a bump in the road. Trap my soul? Its my belief that "God" or whatever forces we cannot even fathom wouldn't let a "soul" be able to be manipulated or imprisoned. I could be totally wrong and my soul could be trapped in a void until the end of time. I just choose to not put much thought into a situation I find impossible. Yet at the same time, I believe in all possibilities, even if I don't like them, I have to believe the whole of everything will work in the way it needs to.

For all we know, whatever you have faith in at the moment you pass from this existence, could become your own personal "new" reality. I tend to relate "God" to infinity, everything and everything. Infinite choices, results, and everything in between. Complete with an infinite amount of possibilities and that reality is filled with an infinite cast of other souls who may choose to exist in a parallel universe as you had chosen to live a new existence they chose for themselves. What if you think you are not worthy and when you die, you cease to exist in the form we know today as existence? What if you choose to be a rock star in a new life and you become one in a new timeline specifically catered to the individual that has passed.

Man I'm ranting.

I would gladly join up and at least hear what anything not of this earth. No I wouldn't join up and start killing off fellow human beings even if I was threatened with the possible "death" or "imprisonment" of my soul.

Or they could lure us with gifts then turn on us. It would be funny to me if that happened. I would laugh all the way to the end of this life. Whatever happens, happens. Even if it happens for no apparent reason I just gotta have faith it will work out in the end.

I'm sure "demons" masquerading as ET would be pretty pissed if I forgave them up until the end.

Circle of life and all that jazz.

edit on 27-9-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
reply to post by studythem1

I point out one simple connection and as expected, I get yet another clown spewing nothing but his hatred for a religion, all the crap we've heard before dozens of time over from other clowns on this thread, making broad assumptions not only about me, but about the Bible, claiming the apostles were under the control of these beings. First of all, I don't care whether or not you believe the Bible to be the inspired of God, or how you view Christianity or any other religion, this is not a board about religion. As a Christian I have no reason at all to fear these beings as you claim I do, for two reasons, because I'm protected by the blood of Jesus Christ and I don't engage in the occult like the majority of those who have claimed to have had an encounter with these beings, and if you truly believe that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, then you can rebuke them in his name, as the research compiled on here has shown, exposing these beings for the demonic "puny little manipulators" that they are, as you call them.
edit on 26-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

no not hatred, but frustration at the silliness of it all...and these are not broad assumptions, but what i have come to believe over the years, and more specifically over the last 10 years of study...

i never said the apostles were under the guidance of these beings, indirectly some of them maybe, but those who assembled the books into what we call the bible surely were somewhere under these beings, in the chain of command as we could call it...Constantine was the puppet they controlled back then in order to get that done...

and ever since they have been playing all of us against each other... they created both Christianity and the occult to make us believe the two were not of the same origin, but in fact they both were...and it is evident if we trace the roots of both circles of thought back to their origins, their genealogy so to speak...we find they come from the same place...they even share some of the same beliefs, symbols, ideas, and stories, even though outwardly they look so different (in a comical sense, because the outward differences are like comic book characters, like the devil and Jesus, they made them in to comic book characters to make these differences seem so far apart) but closer examination proves they come from the same place...so these beings use these made up differences to keep us all at each others throats all the time...

all im saying is how about we toss all their BS out the window and see them for what they really are? how about we stop allowing them to tell us how to think? how about we shake off the failed model of the universe they have entrapped us into? how about we quit playing their game? because it doesn't work very well...

for all the talk and promises of salvation and absolution from sin we find we are still the same creatures, we still cant get it together...even with the religions they concocted, and the super heroes we are supposed to worship to achieve perfection...

but oh yeah its not supposed to be here on the earth! nope we dont ever get to see the fruition of our belief! well to me that is just a convenient way of poo-pooing anyone who doubts the power of a religion...it is a convenient escape valve to shove what cant/ shouldnt be experienced now in our lifetime into the ever after...and then say its going to come here to earth some day by and by, when it never actually ever comes...and 2000 years from now if people are playing the same game, they will find out the same thing...it, for all its promises never comes true...

and since we are scared and feel more comfortable putting these things into terms that are bite sized chunks, things we cant explain often fall into the realm of these cartoon characters, things that cannot be grasped, when in fact they are tangible, they are not spirits to slip through the fingers, they are physical...

yep that is scary...and of course i dont blame people for running to daddy from the scary monster...but when will we grow up? what kind of an insane god wants us to remain children all the time? that is counterproductive to the universe! that doesn't do anyone any good at all, for a bunch of babbling scared children to be running around mislabeling and misidentifying things based off of emotional motivations...

this is a childish way of viewing things...

we have to grow up and really define the world in terms that fit how the universe really behaves, not try and make it fit a system that is alien to it...

so that is why aliens are in control, because we view ourselves as alien to this reality, when we are very much a part of it...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
and while im at it, why do i doubt chritianity as the absolute model of perfection? because the premise of its belief is that of dictator worship...

even though jesus did not believe this himself, he has been adjusted into the image of a dictator, who is supposed to come back and rule with a rod of iron...but he never made these claims himself...

nope, this image was superimposed over the true man...

so what is so great about a dictator coming back to kick everyone's butt?

isnt it obvious that someone wants us to more readily accept a dictatorial way of government? who would benefit from such nonsense? well obviously someone who believes they hold the power over humanity...why else would they need to use fear to control people? obviously their control is very fragile, or they would not have to go to such lengths to deceive us all...

which means they are not all that powerful at all, and all their illusions are junk...and some of those illusions are based in christian doctrine...

the main question is who benefits from having humanity cower in fear?

the creator of the universe, the spiritual force behind every living thing definitely does not benefit from a bunch of impotent slaves...the creator would benefit more from people who are empowered...not slaves...

nope, something more mundane benefits from us all being slaves in this overcomplicated mess we call society, and religion...

so why is it so hard to come to terms with this? is it that hard to realize these beings are nothing more than physical entities bent on physical control of people? the behavior they exhibit shows us just that...no spiritual being would go to such lengths to control the physical world...it would not benefit them...but we do it to each other all the time, and i dare say it is because of the thinking they have pushed on us throughout the centuries, that achieves this goal for them...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Luciferian Agenda: Promoting Sex With Fallen Angels:

A more in depth look into this deception:

Satanic Agenda: Demon Worship and the Promoting of Sex With Fallen Angels:

An Alien Gospel: Jesus an Alien? Ascended Masters, Indigo Children, & Ancient Astronauts Deception:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Some amazing and pertinent contributions you've posted thru out this thread Black. I look forward to meeting you some day.

Katie Perry's song is so incriminating and demonstrates from even the oppositions view, a confirmation of the truth you and I are professing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just in case some new members might like to see this thread.
More on the subject here.
in this oldie but goodie.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i find aliens more plausable than any religous story

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i find aliens more plausable than any religous story

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So, in your mind, there's either JUST ONE other race of beings in the universe, and they're being called aliens, but they're really not....
OR there's billions of other intelligent races, and they're ALL actually demons, and we're the only "good guys"??

Puh-leeeeeze!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

So, in your mind, there's either JUST ONE other race of beings in the universe, and they're being called aliens, but they're really not....
OR there's billions of other intelligent races, and they're ALL actually demons, and we're the only "good guys"??

That's your deduction Pre, not mine and frankly that's completely
off the mark of what I'm saying. Not even close. And be sure you
want me to explain it before you ask? Not that it would change
your outlook but, it would show how far off the mark you are.
After all it's not a guessing game within this thread. It should
be pretty clear I feel the deception is on and we are so easily
fooled. You and I are easily fooled by each other. So stop and think
about that for a minute. How easy it would be for those of a
greater intelligence. And who even have the power over the air.
The prince of the power of the air.

edit on Ram32014v10201400000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join