It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by randyvs

So If you choose to believe lies over what God gives ample warning against and if for warned is for armed. Why trust ? I see so many people making a huge mistake that will someday come crushing down upon them.
Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance.

I have to ask....what strong evidence do YOU possess that completely counters the Ancient Aliens theory? And which God, exactly, is giving this dire warning? Discounting the mounds of ever growing evidence that Aliens were here, did interact with humanity, and did pose as Gods, now I would call that ignorant.
How do you respond?

ACtually most ancient text and lore that do speak of gods do not speak of them coming from another planet but usually across the oceans. They were men. Described as men teaching them primitive techniques that were far adavanced to the savages. The ancient text also mention how man has reached high levels of tech only to be almost completely destroyed. These Gods were men as we are god like to some lost tribe in brazil.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I call bunk

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

What exactly do you feel I am a victim of?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Go spread your religious nonsense elsewhere

IF there are other beings and IF they are here and longer than us, they may not be alien, however, Satan - Demons - I dont wanna see such words posted here do you understand?
edit on 27-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Man, I have to laugh at all the prudes on here crucifying Randy and others on this thread for merely mentioning the word 'demon' and Satan, yet all these people will then go on and admit that the very nature of what a 'demon' or 'angel' is supposed to be makes them technically extraterrestrial. But just don't talk about it Randy because according to them its "off topic", even though they should find it interesting that Satan is referred to in the bible as "the prince of the power of the air" and can masquerade as an angel of light, which is what these UFO's look like that are associated with "aliens".
edit on 27-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I concluded years ago that "aliens" are demons. The OP is entirely correct. The guy with the video got rid of his film, and I got rid of my UFO books. You scoffers are deceived, and your response to the OP indicates so. Worse deception is coming and I fear that few of you will see the true light.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is FAR too much evidence that supports the OP. It is MASSIVE in fact. If you don't SEE it, you ARE in trouble. Too many are MISSING the key issue: We are being LIED to and DECEIVED! It's similar to the 911 issue: It makes NO difference HOW the buildings fell, the real issue is the COVER UP and the agenda!

The reason that this deception is SO vital to understand is because it involves the most important and valuable commodity in the known universe: the human soul...

This is WHY the deception and everything else surrounding this has to be kept hidden and covered-up so the REAL agenda is NEVER exposed. People deserve to know the TRUTH. ALL of it... The second video is one the most important videos about the hidden agenda you will ever see, PERIOD...

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

This video talks about them NOT being who they claim to be:

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually.

In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I concluded years ago that "aliens" are demons. The OP is entirely correct. The guy with the video got rid of his film, and I got rid of my UFO books. You scoffers are deceived, and your response to the OP indicates so. Worse deception is coming and I fear that few of you will see the true light.

Theyre probably fallen angels. Demons are the nephilim spirits that were created in the Genesis 6 event. We've come full circle to the days of Noah.

Genesis 6:11-12

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

Yep, violence all over the world, murder, rape, abortion, war, strife and misery. The second Judgement is coming. Thats why the government is building those Deep Underground Military Bunkers (D.U.M.B.s), because what comes next will be fire, not water.

Revelation 6: 14-17

14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Rev. 6 part where the sky rolls up like a scroll will be the 12-21-12 event when the earth and our solar systems conjunctions with the center of the galaxy.

Notice the center of the galaxy looks like a rolled up scroll?

The form of that fire will not be nuclear war, but probably a Coronal Mass Ejection or an X-55+ solar flare. I'm almost certain it's going to be a solar event because:

Revelation 16: 8-9

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

This sh*t is going to start this year. It's beginning.

edit on 27-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Below are some interesting links to check out:

Search results for L. A. Marzulli
Dr. Marzulli guest
Interview - LA Marzulli
LA Marzulli Feb 2011 Newsletter

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

Just discovered that one of the mods on ATS did an interview with this guy in 2007 here.

Another very interesting thread about this:

Amazingly, on analysis with a scanning electron microscope at NMT Laboratory, it was found that the implant WAS CONNECTED TO THE PATIENT’S NERVE ENDINGS! It was also covered by unidentifiable biological material that prevented ‘rejection’ by the patient’s immune system. LINK

edit on 27-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos, cant wait to check them out. In the meantime, i feel this website has gotten to the point where the labels of these entities has become a topic of semantics(and including scripture has become loathsome). It seems we would be better off if we started getting a little more scientifically specific, i mean cmon...."fallen", we could debate this all day while chasing our tail. I personally want to know are they physical or non-physical and what exactly is non-physical.....operating in a different frequency? Are they stuck here, can they travel back and forth between other solar systems or is our vision being manipulated by another source? Most importantly is whether or not there are multiple entities interacting with us and are there intentions parasitic in nature, neutral in observation, or progressive towards our evolution?

-Foo

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is no evidence that Aliens visited us, there really isn't. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand what evidence is.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The bottom line is that when a 3 mile wide craft appears over all the major cities of the world, it's going to be a "game changer"

The religious institutions will crumble or merge, the atheists will rejoice because they will say they evolved, etc.

It's like when we were kids and fighting and dad said, "shut up or I'm comin in with the belt"

well the nations fighting each other are the kids. And the big daddy are these so called ETs. When they show up, the nations of the earth will become friends real quick.

This could possibly be the great deception, and why is it that the Bible talks over and over and over about a HUGE massive deception towards the end of the age?
edit on 27-5-2012 by FaceLikeTheSun because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Still Stuck in the middle ages?

In old times, mapmaking was a fairly imprecise task, due to the lack of advanced technology for exploration purposes. So, to fill great blank areas on the maps, mapmakers used to include textual and/or graphic warnings of the dangers of going into uncharted territory. Such warnings took the form of sea serpents, dragons, cannibals and many other mythical and, sometimes, even real creatures. The actual line "Here There Be Dragons" has been found only once, on the 16th-century Lenox Globe — but is too cool to give up.
tvtropes.org...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There is no evidence that Aliens visited us, there really isn't. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand what evidence is.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%,,, and I will even take it a step further:

Aliens and Demons are inventions made by man. All this supposed evidence that is presented by man is made by man. Aliens and Demons are "faith/hope/imagination" based thoughts.

These three aspects do not need real evidence just an increase in numbers. Numbers meaning "Following" of delusional people who purposely ignore their own logic. Logic will always trump faith/hope/imagination. Take out logic and you have rampant Alien/Demon dogma .

Videos,photos,testimonies and documents should not be the substance that fills the void of logic. An i-pod/pad/droid is not technology. Its a tool to suppress logic. Yes I know some will laugh, but just because these useless gadgets are available to you doesn't mean its an oracle of information.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
reply to post by randyvs

All interesting speculation as far as religious theories go, but shouldn't this be posted in the "Religion, Faith, Theology" section?

This is NOT the "God, Satan and Biblical Theories and Interpretation" section of the forum.

I know, right?
How ignorant to post a thread about Ancient ALIENS in the ALIENS & UFOs forum.

Much more sense to discuss topics related to aliens in the religion forum

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This sh*t is going to start this year. It's beginning.

True 'dat.

People are already starting to eat each other.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by randyvs

Go spread your religious nonsense elsewhere

IF there are other beings and IF they are here and longer than us, they may not be alien, however, Satan - Demons - I dont wanna see such words posted here do you understand?
edit on 27-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

omg, I didn't know ATS had their very own Hitler.

too bad you can't grab Randy by the ear and drag him out of this forum while swatting his backside with a paddle.

Edit to say:
Satan-Demons-Satan-Demons-Satan-Demons-Satan-Demons-Satan-Demons-Aliens-Are-Really-Demons......
edit on 27-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Been into L. A. Marzulli's books and videos lately.............interesting stuff touching upon what your thread is.

Description of video:

What does the Bible say about UFOs, aliens, alien abductions? Are "aliens" demons in disguise attempting to deceive the world into believing they are our creators and saviors? "Aliens" are giving messages to their human contacts that are anti-biblical, deny Christ and his work on the cross. Sounds like a demonic agenda.
Fair use Copyright of 1976

No, I'm not a Bible Thumping, fundamentalist Christian but after watching the world getting crazier and crazier by the decade (I've had six decades to watch), somethings up and it's getting nuttier by the minute.

All this coming from a Agnostic/Pagan/Buddhist now come full circle.

Our most precious commodity is our soul, our life eternal life force.

And after watching Madonna's half time ritual I'm convinced even from a quantum physics point of view that these other dimensional entities could be (notice I don't say absolutely because quite frankly I will admit I like the rest of you simply don't know) something wicked this way comes and it's not going to shake hands and want to sit down and have lunch with us.........we may end up on the menu.

Guard your soul - money, fame, power, glory, sex, booze, drugs, all are but fleeting bobbles - your soul is eternal and mine isn't for sale at any price.

One book I finished reading is "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" by L. A. Marzulli.

“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.” ― Frank Zappa

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Excellent videos and L. A. Marzulli's books give a modern but intelligent out look to what is possibly going on.

Notice I said possibly.

Personally I suspect he's right on the money.............it all makes sense.

Just finished his book politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural and reading The Cosmic Chessmatch...........very interesting.

While pricey these books are worth it in my opinion.

Explains a lot of the nuttiness going on - not everyone is driving their own car (body).

Good links. Thanks for sharing.

One last note: Nobody likes to think they have been deceived. Everyone like to think they are above being conned.

But, even the smartest person is no match for entities that are millions of years older and having been around the block a few more times then us.

Pride gets in the way of so many people opening their minds and hearts up to the fact that maybe just maybe we don't have all the answers.
edit on 27-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I respond to that by stating that everything you just said is explained in the Bible.

And I have to respond that the Bible is nothing but a collection of myths and stories covering thousands of years, translated many times over, for which there are not one original copy, and then edited by two well known Occultists, you can read all about it in the link at the bottom of this posting. The "Bible" is not literally true, and is most certainly not the so called "word of God," unless, of course, "God" is your meaning for many, many men.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join