It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'That politician stole my penis'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

As they were talking, one of the mob suddenly claimed to have lost his penis and accused Na-Allah and his companions of being responsible � providing an excuse to attack the men, police said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

...providing an excuse... WHAT???

Of all the possible contrived excuses to attack a man and kill him, 'You made my penis go away' is the one he chooses? And who are these buddies of his who actually believe him? I wish I could have such stupid thugs for friends. "Hey. See that guy over there? Yeah well, this morning, he broke my toaster with a modified garage door opener. He's gotta die!" This is almost better than the story of African men raping children thinking it will cure AIDS.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraftThe neurosis is where a male imagines his penis is beginning to shrink, and contract up into his body. In traditional societies, witchcraft is usually to blame.

No, I'm sorry. Witchcraft is not to blame here. It is ignorance. I am amazed that there are people still left on the Earth that could come up with such nonsense.

These people either need to be educated, or they need to be eliminated from the gene pool. Seems to me, they're doing a fine job of just that. Let's arm them.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Delta, I said that in traditional societies, witchcraft is "often to blame," by which I meant that the populace blames witchcraft, rather than mental illness, or alien abuction, or communism.

Not that withcraft is the actual culprit, mind you, merely that it is BLAMED.

Sorry if I was ambiguous. The fear of shrinking penii is actually cross-cultural. Westerners get Koro, too. They just don't blame it on witchcraft. Usually on Chemtrails or the sin of masturbation or something.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Delta, I said that in traditional societies, witchcraft is "often to blame," by which I meant that the populace blames witchcraft, rather than mental illness, or alien abuction, or communism.

Not that withcraft is the actual culprit, mind you, merely that it is BLAMED.
Yeah, I know what you meant. And what I mean is that if they are going to BLAME witchcraft in the year 2004, they are stupid. They are at least 300 years behind most of the rest of the world, and that makes them dangerous. Just look at them. Killing each other, blaming witches for shrinking penises, raping babies to cure AIDS. STUPID! Not ignorant, as the ignorance could have been at least somewhat mitigated by now. Good information is hard to avoid these days, and if you don't get it, it's probably because you're not capable of getting it, which is to say, STUPID.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
bjamison, read the first two words, insert sarcasm.

THe post was a sarcastic poke at how Americans can react to media articles.

I cannot believe I had to defend myself, and that you truly thought somone was that shortsighted.

" She turned you into a newt?
WEll, I got much better."..... Monty Python.....woo hoo!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join