It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, false flag method? Part2, pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A couple days ago I started a thread warning of a possible method for a false flag attack at London Olympics 2012. For anyone who missed that....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I now have pics of these messages and thought I'd load them in a new thread for anyone who missed the last... And hopefully to bring that thread to life as it was never really discussed.

First is the message on top of the steps.

flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

Here's the other one...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

Wel what do you think? Could this be a warning?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's kind of creepy. But it would be strange as a warning of a false flag. If someone wanted to flaunt it in our face, then the warning would still be there afterwards. If they wanted to actually warn us, there would be better ways of doing it. My guess is it's some kind of creepy artwork. Where did you photo this?

Oh, and when does the Olympics begin? I hate sports, so I don't keep track of it.

Anyway, cool find, dude.

Edit to add: Should've read your other thread before asking. Sorry, dude. However, it strikes me that if the ship exploded, it could just as well have been seen as an accident as being an act of terrorism. My understanding is that if you do a false flag operation, you don't want there to be any doubt that it is terrorism, and not just some freak accident.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My eyes are having a hard time reading the words further away in the background.

Can you just write everything out?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i agree if you could type out the message that would be amazing. Where were these photos taken? Also how long have these phrases been there? They look faded and worn as if they have been in place for a decent amount of time.

I will post more upon this upon being able to read the message in a more cohesive manner.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The words state:

"Not far out to sea, marked by three crosses, 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. This wartime souverneer is common knowledge, but whisper to your self, you can see the end of the world from hear....

What if there was no land left, what if it was all gone. What if the sea should turn into a faceless Gorgan and swallow up its islands......."

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Taken at sheerness, isle of sheppy, uk. The ship is called, ss Richard Montgomery liberty
edit on 25-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The message on the steps is, as written in OP's other thread, as follows:

Not far out to sea, marked by three crosses, 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. This wartime souverneer is common knowledge, but whisper to your self, you can see the end of the world from hear.... What if there was no land left, what if it was all gone. What if the sea should turn into a faceless Gorgan and swallow up its islands.......

Edit: Too little too late, I guess.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

No harm done, probably easier for people if it's listed multiple times, so that they don't miss it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

That was what I could remember.... The photos basically say exactly the same thing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Gotcha. I gotta say, dude, whether or not this is a warning, it's creepy as heck. Tell me, do people dive around the ship? Or to be more specific, is it illegal to dive around the ship?

I mean, if there is explosives there, they're submerged under water, and thus soaked. Even if they weren't, explosives that haven't exploded in a couple of years don't just suddenly explode without some sort of outside interference, which means if the plan was to cause a tsunami by detonating the ship, they would probably have to give her a little...nudge.

Edit to add: They have interesting info on the ship on Wikipedia. Read the section about risks regarding the ship. Wikipedia

According to a BBC news report in 1970,[9] it was determined that if the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery exploded, it would throw a 1,000-foot-wide (300 m) column of water and debris nearly 10,000 feet (3,000 m) into the air and generate a wave 16 feet (5 m) high. Almost every window in Sheerness (pop. c20,000) would be broken and buildings would be damaged by the blast.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
2nd massage reads...
What if there nothing left, no land to walk on, it's hard to believe this is going to happen!!!!! When it swallows up its islands, the sea becomes a faceless gorgon.

Sounds like a plan!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I imagine you had this in the other thread about the SS Richard Montgomery, i just read an article about it. It does sound dangerous to say the least though it is officially only holding 3,172 tons of explosives not the 14000 tons the poem describes, it could be a very interesting terror target.

Tests in 1970 showed that a blast at low tide, when the wreck is covered by only 36ft of water, would hurl a 1,000ft-wide column of mud, metal and munitions almost 10,000ft into the air,

that is one hell of a blast, if i recall correctly something like 700 times the magnitude of the OKC bombings here in the states. The article which though old can be read here does not speculate on what would happen if it were to explode at high tide though a tidal wave i imagine is not out of the realm of possibility. Scary stuff i am really shocked nothing has been done about the ship as it is a security risk to every one living in the area.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

P.S. a star for you Gauss as you beat me to the quote. lol
edit on 25-5-2012 by crimsongod21 because: add text

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

No diving allowed, it's in a shipping lane with buoys around it. Large ships pass close by all day long.
If freaked me out when I first saw it... Thought it was a sign....as I was studying illuminati and 2012 at the time.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I hear ya, dude. It sounds very dangerous, having ships go so close to it with that kind of explosive power just waiting for an excuse to go boom. And, yeah, all a terrorist needs to do is steal a boat and head on a suicide run into the boat, and he's got one hell of a bang.

According to Wikipedia, the reason they haven't done anything about it is - money. Apparently it was too expensive to do anything about it at the time. Jeez.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Have a look at the ships website. www.ssrichardmontgomery.co.uk...
There is a plan someone came up with to make is safe by surrounding it with material wastes from building projects, pumping out the water and disarming the bombs. It won't happen tho cos of cost. Though I'm not sure it would be a waste of money.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I agree with you. They can either cash out the dough to secure the ship now, or they can pay the damages for a demolished city whenever the ship decides to explode.

And, waow...if that ship has chem weapons on-board... Can you imagine the effects of an Al-Qaeda speedboat running into it?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

When you think about cost, you weight the two sides. I.E. cost of building the barrier or what have you and disarming the bombs. vs the cost of life, homes, and ect. I'm personally not sure how the cost of material could out weight the cost of the millions they would lose re building and the possible law suites due to neglegence. I know that if my house was destroyed due to that thing going off i would sue the pants off of the local, regional, national govt and possibly the owner of the ship as it is there duty to keep the area i live in safe. The fact that they are to dumb to see the possible out come of not spending the money is beyond me personally.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Website says: The risk of a major explosion is minimal. Surely this is the same as saying there is a risk of a major explosion.

They are brushing it under the carpet with their politition talk.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Star for that one, dude.

But, you know, politicians don't want to make tough decisions. Spending millions on securing the ship would probably constitute as a "tough" decision in their eyes. Thus, they probably just stall until they go out of office and it's someone else's problem. And the next person in office do the same thing, and so the circle continues until someone stalls one too many times.

Another thing that struck me is, if there is Chem weapons down there, they're likely kept in barrels or some other form of container that corrodes, rusts or otherwise deteriorates in the water. I'm sure everybody can guess what happens if said containers deteriorate enough to start leaking. If there is chemical weapons down there. Or, biological weapons for that matter. It could cause an epidemic, poison the water...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The stuff I learn about here on ATS! I found a good video about it here
edit on 25-5-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join