It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Oh i understand that, i was just replying to the member who questioned the sexual minorities part of the topic. Perhaps i misinterpreted what that member meant.

To be honest, if the Japenese Police have said it isn't illegal, it isn't illegal. If a malicious person had chopped his bits off and fed it to willing paying people, the outcome may have been different for the persons doing the chopping off and the persons paying to eat it. But this guy offered it up on a plate willingly and made a lot of money to pay for the surgery by doing so.

I believe that perhaps something was lost in translation in the article. I can't imagine that the act of cannibalism is completely legal in Japan, especially if that cannibalism involves murder or a crime commited against someones will to be cannibalised. I just think that because it wasn't a malicious act and all parties involved did so willingly and nobody got hurt or died, that this is maybe why it wasn't classed as illegal.

Doesn't make it any less nasty though. But each to their own i suppose.

edit on 25-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Well his show is just about that..'Bizarre Foods'. I actually enjoy the show since in many episodes it shows several methods of cooking the same dish differently and if one needs to survive in the wild (I'm not a prepper), it does show some basic techniques to cook wild game or survival food in general. Generally in many countries, its a delicasy and the stupid belief that eating reproductive organs and/or its associated ingredients will assist and enhance the male libido
I'm sure he prolly meant that he have had 'sperm' before meaning in some other episode or country

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Yeah. I get the show but i guess im just not evolved enough to get past his love of eating man gravy... Doesnt really make any logical sense, though, as i had no problem when in the same episode, he had snapping turtle balls... Anyway, BONE apetit!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Of course, I just had to click on this link and read the article.
To put it in a nut shell (no pun intended) that man and those that ate that are
just plain NASTY!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

who wants to eat someones nuts? lol and better yet does it mean he is gay now?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I agree with you. This guy is unbelievable. I can understand supporting a worthy cause, but to intentionally mutilate yourself to that extent? And, eeeww. Who pays to eat this kind of 'meat', 'delicacy' whatever? Those people are sickos. I just cannot understand this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Oh, there are lots of people who eat cow bull testicles, (yech), but I've never heard of eating the, ahem, other organ tho. For all I know, maybe some people do. Getting back to the HUMAN organ and bits, I wonder if because this wasn't done violently in a crime, and these people knew what was being offered on the menu, if this would be considered cannibalism in other countries? Maybe someone who knows law in the US could tell us what the opinion would be.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

if this would be considered cannibalism in other countries?

Yes, the eating of a human being by another human being is cannibalism, regardless of the circumstances involved.

link

the eating of human flesh by another human being.
the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of its own kind.
the ceremonial eating of human flesh or parts of the human body for magical or religious purposes, as to acquire the power or skill of a person recently killed.
the act of pecking flesh from a live fowl by a member of the same flock.
the removal of parts, equipment, assets, or employees from one product, item, or business in order to use them in anoth
edit on 25-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My first time pointing out a link, but cornell.edu has this:

www.law.cornell.edu...

Hope I did that right. Basically, cannibalism is not illegal, but it does mention being possibly charged for murder, and/or desecration of a corpse. Doesn't specifically mention intentional, consensual consumption as food. So I don't know what the charge would be if any.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

Interesting, I didnt know that... I really thought it was illegal, at least in the US

Learned something today.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Since this man is still alive, murder doesn't apply, and neither does desecration of a corpse, obviously he's not. Only leaves consensual consumption as food. Someone want to chime in the legality with these circumstances?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I imagine we all thought of the Jeffrey Dahmer, Silence of the Lambs, examples, where murder is involved. But this seems different, the man himself did this willingly.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hey, you read my mind! Perhaps there was a lot of rice and veggies involved. Asian cuisine seems to know how to stretch small meat portions.... very small, sometimes.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow... the priorities people have these days. So many things that would be worthwhile to fight for in this world, and people choose to use their time to "bring attention to sexual minorities" (whatever those are) by mutilating their penises and having others eat them. No wonder the world is on the brink of collapse.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
interesting yet another story of modern day cannibalism...Soylent Green should be on the menu any day now!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Boner Apetit!

Second line

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
When you think you've heard it all.

The world is nuts.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Modern day Van Gogh.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Andrew Zimmern was one of the attendees.

That'd be a good season premiere episode! Haha.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I'm not buying it.

Anyone else see the last movie Brando did, The Freshman?

In it he dupes rich fools into thinking they are eating one of the last komodo dragons, when in fact it was smoked turkey.
edit on 25-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Sad part is one cannot even tell if they're eating the real thing since this just might be the first time in the civilized world that someone openly catered their priced belongings

It's genius on his part.

And to prove how gullible people are the article says a few asked if he would do another seating.

This guy could resell his package 5 or 6 times before any Japanese started becoming suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join