It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not buying it.

Anyone else see the last movie Brando did, The Freshman?

In it he dupes rich fools into thinking they are eating one of the last komodo dragons, when in fact it was smoked turkey.
edit on 25-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
I bet he's kicking himself now.

Dont you mean she is kicking herself now?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The obvious thing you guys dont mention is Cannibalism ? Does it apply to this case ?
Will there be a trend eating people body parts later ?

Such stunt have been done by a German artist, - he made and served meatballs and canned fat tissues from his body. There are also human organ cartels, and its not about kidney, its about kidnapped children body parts for human consumption - forever youthful - eat 1 teaspoon a day stuff.

Back to the story, I'm lost for words. Ahh, yeah the Zimmern, "If its looks good, eat it"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by hp1229

ETA It's Friday, on the menu today is a choice of...

Cock-A-Leekie soup
Coq-Au-Vin
Cockles and Muscles

And for pudding, Spotted Dick!

(All of the above are proper meals or dishes, I'm not making this up!)
edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Not forgetting

Stewed Plums
Nut Cutlets(served with a knob of butter)
and all washed down with a vintage cHARDONnay!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So you can really have a bowl of "deez ***s"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Cannibalism was mentioned on the first page, the Japanese police said basically it was perfectly legal in Japan.

It's a good job too, otherwise the Japanese courts would have really had this guys balls on a plate.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i am amazed human cannibalizim is legal in modern day japan. this really does disturb me that people are willing and desire to consume human flesh. it is not something i can morally accept. i truely want to understand this kind of behavior, it just seems a crime against humanity. perhaps this is why the abortion rate is so high in the world today,
so it produces a steady supply of human flesh.

i dont think this will lead to good things for our society

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder if more people might be able to avoid this under 'obamacare'
since this guy did this to pay the medical expenses

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I'm not buying it.

Anyone else see the last movie Brando did, The Freshman?

In it he dupes rich fools into thinking they are eating one of the last komodo dragons, when in fact it was smoked turkey.
edit on 25-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Sad part is one cannot even tell if they're eating the real thing since this just might be the first time in the civilized world that someone openly catered their priced belongings

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by hp1229

ETA It's Friday, on the menu today is a choice of...

Cock-A-Leekie soup
Coq-Au-Vin
Cockles and Muscles

And for pudding, Spotted Dick!

(All of the above are proper meals or dishes, I'm not making this up!)
edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Not forgetting

Stewed Plums
Nut Cutlets(served with a knob of butter)
and all washed down with a vintage cHARDONnay!

Japanese version of Sausage & Meatballs served sushi style

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is just F***ed up as I see it. Too much money wasted on this gender bender crap that should be used else where ( like ending poverty at home and abroad ). You are dealt a hand in this life ... make the best of the cards you have. This receives more attention than it merits. Hell ... I have a foot, but I don't use it as a rule!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by NullVoid

Cannibalism was mentioned on the first page, the Japanese police said basically it was perfectly legal in Japan.

It's a good job too, otherwise the Japanese courts would have really had this guys balls on a plate.

Even if the japanese judicial system changed their mind now, they really can't get the guy 'by the balls' anymore

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
What I want to know is how his genitals were able to serve 5 people.

Now I really have heard it all... lets hope he hasn't started a new trend.

Well...the meat must have increased in size when subjected to heat
sufficient enough to serve 5 people

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
You know what? I try to be tolerant of all types of people (as long as they are non violent). I don't care what your race, gender, sexuality, political affiliation, country of origin, religion, etc., is. I have my personal opinions on everything, of course, but don't hate others for their lifestyles.

But this is RIDICULOUS. I think the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Is there any little pet cause out there that doesn't have insane attention whoring to go along with it?

I will go an amputate my toes to show solidarity with those who cannot balance well when walking. I will go and amputate my breasts to bring attention to the discrimination shown against flat chested women. Etc., etc.

Sometimes people are just insane and moronic. I think this guy qualifies.

I bet you he wouldn't have had to trade his possessions if he was under 'obamacare' ?

Can we take it as a sign of more things to come under the new healthcare system?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So we all feel so much better about ourselves cause a whole country is less sane than you... ats needs a forum specifically for nationalist pride and omg look how crazy those people are ..
This post will be removed in 5 4 3...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2oneThe2nd

Its just a discussion on a topic. How does this offend anyone? Care to explain? Oh well. If the Moderators find it inappropriate, they can certainly do whatever is necessary to this thread. Its just a piece of news and discussion with some obvious humor attached to it by the members including myself.

edit on 25-5-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

sexual minorities.

What the hell is this?

It mentions in the article that he considers himself Asexual, without Gender and Sexual orientation. Sexual minorities could also apply to Transgenders aswell.

But anyway, ewwwwww. Crazy peoples paying to eat it. Mind you i think they do still have placenta eating parties. Which is not as nasty but still icky.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I think the controversy around this is about 'cannibalism' and not necessarily the bizarre aspect of the dish. Animal parts are consumed from head to toe in several countries. But eating another human has always been a hot and controversial topic. I mean just think about people who sell their kidneys to make some money or donate blood. There are dishes made from Kidneys and Blood. But nobody sells it for that reason of consumption by someone. However can we imagine if people did this to pay for medical bills as this particular individual?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why would someone pay to eat someone's nuts? They don't have enough money in the world to pay me for eating someones nuts. I wouldn't even eat the nuts off a deer or cow, if that's what it takes to live to two hundred years than I'll pass. What's the use of being that old if you are nutty enough to eat testicles.
edit on 25-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Well...I just twitted the link to Andrew Zimmern of bizarre foods indicating that this has to be the most bizarre dish of all times
I hope he doesn't get offended.

Funny his name should be brought up... Last night i saw a show wherein he ate SPERM. Come on! (no pun intended)

Sperm?!

There is absolutely NO gastronomical reason the eat splooge! Maybe a deep-seated, psychological reason for him to want to do so; but no foodie reason to slurp goo...

And he said something along the line of, "Now, ive had good sperm before, but this Fugu sperm is the best!"

Eww.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join