It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mossad agent caught in Iran !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is getting serious. Another Mossad agent caught in Iran.

www.commentarymagazine.com...

Problem is, their only so called evidence is his Passport, which is a poor fake, almost insulting.
The Original passport picture was taken from Wikipedia “Israel passport page”:

he.wikipedia.org...

I say, almost insulting, because Iran have been doing this sloppy faking kind of stuff many times in the past, figuring everybody out there is dumb. (remember the failed Scud missile ?)

“any passport issued since the mid-1990s by any country includes, at the bottom of its main page, a line with left-pointed arrows, much like in this picture. In an authentic passport, the line begins with the letter P followed by the three letter code of the country issuing the document (ISR for Israel), followed by the passport holder’s full name. In the snapshot, the line contains only arrows and no name – N.B. the name is not erased or blurred, it is simply not there.”

this incident is on of my favorites: “14 squirrels were arrested for spying”
www.metro.co.uk...

the Saudis Turks and Egyptians are not far behind, after making claims of birds and sharks being Mossad agents:

The Turkish bird:
www.militaryphotos.net...

The Saudi bird:
www.aolnews.com...

The Egyptian shark:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Despite all of the above, I'm convinced the Iranian apologists will rush in in their defense in no time. 3...2...1...

edit on 25-5-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They probably had to fake his passport because the Mossad agent ate his in an attempt to discredit the Iranians. Typical Mossad behavior. Cue the Israeli apologist in 3...2... oh wait, they're already here.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I see, and since it is only you two on this thread within the time frame previously mentioned. That makes you both closet sympathizer provocateurs. May as well switch sides now and get your flip flop on before the trolls smell the vitriol, then again hot topics like these are always interesting.

Personally I am confident from what has been seen of mossad,that their not as sloppy as our CIA...
Could always be a rookie mistake, but then again that's not like mossad either.

My bets on a false flag, this is a classic example and is an sop for most nations looking to flex muscle, whom have no business doing so. Just like the USA has done to join so many conflicts.

Shame really, it's not like there isn't an easier way to do so. But for political deniability, or any other pansy reason most countries won't go there.
edit on 25-5-2012 by ADVISOR because: of spelling

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
More from Iran:

“Iran Has Enriched Uranium to 27%”

Oops, they say. It was a technical glitch.

www.zerohedge.com...

www.newser.com...

Note to self: Enriching Uranium to 27% by accident, is just like putting too much sugar when baking a cake.
A technical glitch ! The ultimate excuse.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeahhhh... The Mossad- one of the highest trained and secret services known to the world would make such a grievous error in a fake passport.

Of course they would!

new topics

top topics

join