It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member in Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hello, everyone. Having bounced in and out of the ATS site for several years now, I've finally " taken the red pill " as one of the introduction threads states. I am a vociferous reader, and an amateur historian. Throughout my life I've read over a thousand books, as well as other publications, concerning the history of WW2. I've carried that passion for history through to the present I've been angered and saddened by the gradual, insidious growth in the number of ' meadow muffin and cowpie sandwiches ' that we're being fed by our government. The maddening part of that is, to me, the fact that we pay them to do it !
Born at SAC headquarters, Offutt AFB to a career Master Sergeant, my early days were wrapped in first-hand knowledge of combat aircraft, electronics and radar, and their practical defense applications at the time ( early fifties to mid-sixties ).
I joined the Navy in 1969 and became a Hospital Corpsman. I spent most of my time with the Marines, but my last duty station was Naval Air Facility China Lake. So, as you might surmise, I've gotten around a bit. I've lived my life by the same primal necessity that my father taught me, and which I instilled in my daughter : Use your five senses and be aware of what's going on around you at all times, and never disregard your sixth sense; Believe in it and use it.
I have lived in Las Vegas, NV since 1984, and I have to say this : While seeking respite from the outrageous summer heat in your favorite watering hole, the things that you can hear from people about some of our local mysteries/mysterious rumors are nothing short of amazing. Most of the people who work in the various facilities in the nearby desert areas are Vegas locals, and I've heard the horse talking, so to speak.
I live directly under the flight path for Nellis A.F.B., which is a crow's ( F-22's! ) flight of about three miles from my house.
Among the things that I've personally observed was a B-1 bomber CLOAKING as it flew overhead ! An obvious mistake, the EWO uncloaked her after she had only flown through about 5 degrees of azimuth while cloaked. My step-son was with me and observed it, as well.
On another occasion, my wife, step-daughter, and my cousin were out in our garden when they were startled and frightened by an F-117 Stealth fighter that suddenly un-cloaked over their heads. He was low enough that they could see him wave as he flew over !
I'm compelled to join the site by the fact that I have personal knowledge about one of the topics which has been discussed, and the need to toss my two pennies into the pot.

Remember, trust your feelings, and may the Farce miss you !
edit on 25-5-2012 by jlloyd1052 because: Adding info and editing the grammar.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jlloyd1052

Welcom to the tribe!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jlloyd1052

Welcome to ATS...I look forward to reading your threads.....

Des

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome to the fold jlloyd.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome to Aint Too Sane, you have me curious about what you have to say. Just remember that most people around here will try to debunk whatever it is that you do have to say, don't let it get to ya, people round these parts just aint too sane...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Howdy!

Hope you enjoy the posting journey!

new topics

top topics

join