It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pineal gland and continuing experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First of all I must give some background on my lifestyle because it has to do with this obscure force and my understanding. This is to give a bit empathetic feeling so you will better understand whatever I say.

So I am a devout Catholic, not to the letter but to the Spirit, so let this not deter you from understanding my situation because you all have and grasp the Spirit of which I speak more or less.

I became interested in the pineal gland after I had a dream where I was told that I could "See Other Things", because I had what I thought was a developing schizophrenia in the form of LIGHT ENERGY, unlike anything I have seen before.

So I read a book on the Life of Christ called THE POEM OF THE MAN GOD which developed my love of God and my love of people, and the souls of them. Also I read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth about three times which deepened my spirituality by enforcing a beautiful energetic force in my heart similer to that which Christ has.
By reading the first book it is as if I had become a disciple of Christ. But then I read the Law of One which despite a lot of really good information, confused me rather than helped me. But the information which RA gave on the chakras was good but the questioner had a rather erratic mind, and being the empath I am it through me into his confusion.

Anyway this confusion led me to fast away from this reading and to focus more on the secrets found in the word of God, so I studied the Holy Spirit and the Divine Trinity which ultimately led me to a spiritual point I have never imagined. No force has ever been so pure, free, and progressive as the One and Triune God. Truly every day I progress.

While doing the meditation in the Holy Spirit which God had given and experience has shone My third eye lit up and I saw an indigo Sun light up in my mind's eye, which I sort of see with my real eyes I guess but probably not because all the eyes are interlocked. But mainly all of my chakras were invigorated first and balance because without the balance up to the throat or wisdom chakra, the Light influence is impossible. And the voice of God which I only hear in perfect peace tells me after meditating on breaking the influence of darkness, "You are free to progress the knowledge of Christ, this is your gift and no one shall take it from you, be appropriate do as you will with It." and the experience was completly intensified. I will write more in a little while in a comment but now I must go.

Let's have a spiritual conversation, ignoring trolls and religious hate please. Love

Continued from earlier

Now when I came up, I opened my New Testament after praying to the Holy Ghost to send me words of truth, and to provoke my understanding. I opened up to the part in Revelations where it says something along the lines of "This says the One who opens the door and no one closes" and immedietly i felt Light and love as warmth in my heart as I remembered this section being the one which Edgar Cayce described as information from God on the pineal gland. Truly I knew at that moment and before it that God was with me.

Each day I have been waking up an extra hour earlier as the Spirit prescribed and have been meditating and praying as I see the Heavenly Witnesses before me. I try to lose myself in the moment and let the Spirit take hold of me because It truly knows better than I do. Now I just try to follow the Light and it is as if my thoughts are not my own, as if I watch the Spirit think for me of heavenly things.

Now the Heavenly Witnesses which I spoke of before appear as Lights of which I have never seen in all different colors indicating the Spirit to me as the most simple and sublime language which I still have barely learned compared to the Wisdom Of God. If I try to explain it to you it will make me sound crazier than I already have done, but I assure you, I am not.

The key is truly to love, but know I must Go. If you wish to cleanse yourself abandon all but God, and fast from food and technology. Pick up a New Testament and read this with open mindedness and love. Start by reading the full gospel of John, and after this praying to the Holy Spirit before reading everytime and opening randomly.
It is God's love which speaks, and it is not hard to understand, but do not be literal, or skeptical, because God sees and reads all the heart's intentions.

Above all: Love God, and Love thy neighbor!
edit on 24-5-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I don't understand all the to-do about the pineal gland? According to Wikki, the gland controls sleep patterns. So, what's the big deal about it?

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis, conarium or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions.[1][2] Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

While doing the meditation in the Holy Spirit which God had given and experience has shone My third eye lit up and I saw an indigo Sun light up in my mind's eye, which I sort of see with my real eyes I guess but probably not because all the eyes are interlocked. But mainly all of my chakras were invigorated first and balance because without the balance up to the throat or wisdom chakra, the Light influence is impossible. And the voice of God which I only hear in perfect peace tells me after meditating on breaking the influence of darkness, "You are free to progress the knowledge of Christ, this is your gift and no one shall take it from you, be appropriate do as you will with It." and the experience was completly intensified. I will write more in a little while in a comment but now I must go.

Which book gives you these meditation techniques?
I would like to read more about such techniques and what you are talking about before providing more insightful feedback!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I don't understand all the to-do about the pineal gland? According to Wikki, the gland controls sleep patterns. So, what's the big deal about it?

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis, conarium or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions.[1][2] Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

en.wikipedia.org...

The pineal glad upon proper meditation releases a substance/chemical which brings you to a higher level (that substance/chemical or "drug" is not a valid topic...just giving a friendly advice)
edit on 24-5-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have heard that the pineal gland is where the soul resides.

Please tell me how to awaken my pineal gland, I would love to be filled with peace and hope.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
its so hard to believe when i read something like this, that you will actually hear those words from god.
be cautious, any being can pretend to be god (:
i do believe in the pineal gland. would it be the release of dmt making you feel this?
im not saying its this but technically speaking

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Well the meditation I do varies but it has to do with the complete openness and loving connection to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Law of One speaks about finding your own balancing techniques but one which I generally use to balance is a technique which I have accessed which I think of as "Light mindedness". I pretty much center myself on the Light feeling in my heart which is my soul and also where the Holy Spirit descends to receive love and I let this be all that I am and I become nothing but Light seeking nothing but God. Try praying to the Holy Spirit and balance the Love of the Trinity which represents All in nature: The Mind, Body, and Spirit.
edit on 24-5-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Listen brother,
God is all that Is, and while you like researching the science of the pineal gland, you miss the fundamentals of activating it. Above all you need Faith, charity, and humility. Always understand that your wisdom is nothing compared to God's wisdom and to ask Him for it because science is extremely limited when it comes to spirituality.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I thought you had an experience to tell of ? but instead your post reads like a television advert for god.

I never listen to advertisements.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

The soul is within the heart, and the only way to open the pineal is to search the heart, and allow the descent of the Holy Ghost. But the only way for the descent of the Holy Ghost is to repent from sin, by being washed by the blood of Christ, or to have empathy for the true Son of God, who shows us how to come to know the Father. Know the Father Who has raised Jesus Christ from the dead because He is the True Father. But these things you must meditate on with patience and perseverance because it took me a very long time. Read the Gospel of John and purify yourself.

Also, I always pray for the Father to send the Holy Spirit before I meditate, and then, knowing He heard me, I wait, calm my heart to lightness, and listen. You shall be told if your intentions are truly good, so come to know them

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Also sometimes it feels like my third eye is throbbing but the book which has made me delve the most into the endless Sea of God is The Poem of the Man God

You can rad a lot of it online, it is extremely insightful. Also the Book of Revelations changes everytime I read it because things written by the Spirit of God are truly alive.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Excuse me but this is experience and it continues.
Tell me, did you have an expectation before reading this post?
God does not descend into a heart, hard and devoid of love, and He Who opens, shall not open, unless the path has been cleared.

top topics

join