It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest entrant to the space race is... Egypt!19-year-old student invents futuristic 'warp drive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A 19-year-old Egyptian university student called Aisha Mustafa has invented a futuristic propulsion system for spacecraft.

The invention 'leapfrogs' Nasa research, and uses a hi-tech quantum effect to drive satellites through space, rather than ordinary rocket engines.

Mustafa's invention generates energy using the Casimir-Polder force, an obscure quantum effect using two surfaces and objects in a vacuum.

The force is described as an 'invisible rubber band' between bulky objects and atoms that arises from the ever-present random fluctuation of microscopic electric fields in empty space.

www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html

He is the link ----> www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html

Amazing stuff! Huh?

A teenage Muslim girl who wears a hijab makes a scientific breakthrough. According to Islam baiters, her father is going to execute her for daring to use her brains.

My concern is that the same gang that has been flying around all over the Middle East murdering Arab scientists will be sent on a special 'wetworks' assignment to dispatch with extreme prejudice this young woman.
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

maybe it's just me, but the link only takes you to their science page and I can't find the article.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

According to Islam baiters, her father is going to execute her for daring to use her brains.

She should grab her bug out bag quick
If this is true there will probably be a
Seal team chasing her down aswell

Cran

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Found another link here
www.theborneopost.com...

sounds like bunk to me.
How can you invent something without testing it.

That's like saying I invented a device that can calm an angry woman down with a click of a button.

original link from op
edit on 24-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
A teenage Muslim girl who wears a hijab makes a scientific breakthrough. According to Islam baiters, her father is going to execute her for daring to use her brains.

At first I could figure out why such an awesome story about some possible scientific breakthrough was posted in the "Middle East Issues" thread.

Now I see why....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That's like saying I invented a device that can calm an angry woman down with a click of a button

Grey, where can I get one of these

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Could I have the schematics for that, please?

This girls invention would be very interesting if it had been tested and proved to work.
Till then we'll just have to wait and watch.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
That's like saying I invented a device that can calm an angry woman down with a click of a button.

Someone beat you to it...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattiasDesigns

maybe it's just me, but the link only takes you to their science page and I can't find the article.

I don't know why it is doing that; it is as if the paper does want websites to link to this amazing story.

I put the link address here for cutting and pasting.

www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Found another link here
www.theborneopost.com...

sounds like bunk to me.
How can you invent something without testing it.

original link from op

Thanks for the links.
It sounds more like a theory to me. She basically invented a device that in theory works. People invent things all the time without testing them though, you kinda have to invent it before you can test it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

My concern is that the same gang that has been flying around all over the Middle East murdering Arab scientists will be sent on a special 'wetworks' assignment to dispatch with extreme prejudice this young woman.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

It will be interesting if her theory actually works.

Humanity could use a pleasant diversion, something else to focus on besides murdering eachother.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've been looking (for 2 days) in the Space, Science, Breaking News, and Current Events for a thread on this. Never thought to look in Middle East Issues. Finally used 'Search' and found this thread.

Here is a good link to the topic...

"Mustafa's Space Drive: An Egyptian Student's Quantum Physics Invention"
www.fastcompany.com...

I applaud the 19-year old Egyptian Aisha Mustafa for her FREE ENERGY space propulsion concept. It is more than NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project (1996 through 2002) accomplished. Even though the BPP supposedly experimented with that same technology, back then.

Here is a related technology (moving mirrows) thread, from last year...

"Moving mirrors make light from nothing"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think acquiring free energy from EVERYWHERE in space is a beneficial technology development. It might eliminate the need for nuclear/fusion power. It might also spin-off free home-energy systems.

I hope that this will get Main Stream Media space coverage, when they get off the SpaceX story.

edit on 5/25/2012 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
So now her being a Muslim made her do these things? Or is it because this girl is intelligent?

You are taking exception and projecting here. The OP was, in my estimation, planting their tongue in their cheek and highlighting the very real notion that many Muslim women are oppressed in these terms.

Iranians are not Arabs you ignorant schmuck. Then again, you are ignorant because you don't really care and don't really have any concerns over there in the Middle East. Really, I do not know why the hell you're making these comments when it's that obvious you're just doing it for attention. This woman made a scientific discovery, and if functional, a game changer in space technology, why don't you focus on that instead of bringing in stuff you're only ignorant about?

And now the projection is confirmed.....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

A bunch of flowers works.

And asking her if she has lost weight, since her butt seems extremely small today seems to work well too

Isn't this girls invention a theoretical one? On paper only so to speak.

Whether it works in practical terms is another story. A lot of things look good on paper until you actually try them out in real world apps.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

A teenage Muslim girl who wears a hijab makes a scientific breakthrough.

So now her being a Muslim made her do these things? Or is it because this girl is intelligent?

Iranians are not Arabs you ignorant schmuck. Then again, you are ignorant because you don't really care and don't really have any concerns over there in the Middle East. Really, I do not know why the hell you're making these comments when it's that obvious you're just doing it for attention. This woman made a scientific discovery, and if functional, a game changer in space technology, why don't you focus on that instead of bringing in stuff you're only ignorant about?

In the context of Islamophobia and the disrespectful comments made of Muslim women by people in the West I spoke of this teenaged Muslim girl who is wearing a hijab, I repeat, a hijab, who has made a scientific breakthrough in an area Nasa is barely coming to gribs with.

Iranians are not Arabs you ignorant schmuck.

Who said anything about Iran but you? If you can focus your mind, you will see that the thread is about an Egyptian girl.

BTW, she is wearing a hijab in case you missed it.

Is "schmuck" a Yiddish word? Please offer a translation into English next time.

.....you are ignorant because you don't really care and don't really have any concerns over there in the Middle East.

You think so? How about this;

I think Israel is the crappiest entity in the Middle East and a bane up on the peoples of the region. The sooner that Israel disappears, the better it will be for humanity. ----> How do you like them eggs?

This woman made a scientific discovery, and if functional, a game changer in space technology, why don't you focus on that instead of bringing in stuff you're only ignorant about?

This is great and we need to hear more of this type of news items about the people of the Middle East as an antidote to the poison being spread by zionists.

Notice her hijab?
edit on 25-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I like the idea don't get me wrong yet the term warp drive took a real kick in the nads on this one.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I bet we will never hear from this again.
2nd line

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I bet we will never hear from this again.
2nd line

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yes... NOT warp drive.
But... universe-wide FREE propulsion energy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join