It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest arrested for harassing children sexually

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wielun (PL) prosecution accused Priest Wladislaw L. of harassing children sexually. During interrogation the priest turned up unconscious and was taken to hospital. If the court will plead him guilty he will receive a 10 years sentence.
wiadomosci.wp.pl... DhvKxJV3BLN17o3cHJmwj0%2BcAvTXvOD38Xc5dMrqhAlyFwgtLkALCG2118w0h
Andrew Kocjan of ZETRadio reports
i.wp.pl...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
this is nothing new... priests have been caught many times in the past for sexually assaulting children... anyways...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreyFlipAWS
this is nothing new... priests have been caught many times in the past for sexually assaulting children... anyways...

It doesn't mean I shouldn't post such topics
It seems I should until something serious will be done about such priests

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They did it in the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, they won't stop. They the church they use to control the world, then science came up and fought to make people live past the age of 25.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where is the Conspiracy here? This has been going on for centuries, it's not as though this has been hidden and recently brought to light...It's disgusting and immoral, no doubt of that, but it's in no way anything new.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethrall_nb
Where is the Conspiracy here? This has been going on for centuries, it's not as though this has been hidden and recently brought to light...It's disgusting and immoral, no doubt of that, but it's in no way anything new.

But it's a scandal and this forum is also for scandals
That's why posted it here
I will not rest until the Church is purified from priests who harass children sexually

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You really should keep struggling til the "Entire " Chatholic church is completely abolished..... That's one goal i would gladly assist you with...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The,
It will never ever happen, the Holy Catholic Church will stand until Christ's return. People forget, whilr the Church, is divine, it is run by humans who are prone to sin and can do really heinous things. I don't condone molesting priests and they deserve jail and to be defrocked on top of that if convicted. God will talk to them when they meet with Him. I will stand side by side with the Church for eternity though and pledge undying feality to it. Jesus is the mystical Head of the Catholic Church and we are His body.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
The,
It will never ever happen, the Holy Catholic Church will stand until Christ's return. People forget, whilr the Church, is divine, it is run by humans who are prone to sin and can do really heinous things. I don't condone molesting priests and they deserve jail and to be defrocked on top of that if convicted. God will talk to them when they meet with Him. I will stand side by side with the Church for eternity though and pledge undying feality to it. Jesus is the mystical Head of the Catholic Church and we are His body.

Well, I never said it would happen, just that I would fully support it if it did....And the same goes for pretty much any religious oganization be it Catholisism, Muslin, Judism etc... etc...

"Organised" religion in ALL its forms is one of the biggest Conspiracies of all time.

new topics

top topics

join