It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything in State of Meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

It is all connected. Every time there was a horrific act stated in the Bible it was followed by an earthquake or other disaster. It is all connected.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Dear OB, why do you think of yourself as obnoxious? You seem like a very intelligent and compassionate person.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

My point is; do we really want to just mitigate what is coming and has been coming for many years now, or do we trust in higher powers in the promise of a new a better world.

Yes I think so. Face it with fear, no I think if you face the coming changes with an open heart and trust God that is what he is waiting for. A time when people truly believe in him.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Dear OB, why do you think of yourself as obnoxious? You seem like a very intelligent and compassionate person.

multiple personality disorder ....haha just in that mood today.
I have a streak that gets me in trouble I accept it.
It was probably from bumping heads with too many close minded people.
Back in the day... AOL this my username got a lot of crap for my other one on AOL was tankgirl figured obnoxious was better.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

reply to post by iwan2ski

We have the power of mitigating the events. Prophecy changes day to day because of second by second changes and thoughts. I too am trying to be more positive and see good outcomes. We do have the power of mitigation, to lessen the returning Karma. (energy)

God's will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Not my will, but God's will be done. It is not meant to be mitigated, all mankinds civilization built void of God's laws and influenced by Satan must end fully and completely, now is that time.

God Bless,

That's pretty much how I feel. We need to trust in higher powers and not our own will.

It's funny how in Doomsday movies, like "The Seventh Signs", the heroes are the ones who try to mitigate God's judgment. If it's God's will, then why try and stop it. Do we humans really think we know whats better than God does?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It is all connected. Every time there was a horrific act stated in the Bible it was followed by an earthquake or other disaster. It is all connected.

yes
and we are all connected

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ob, God needs leaders. Those that understand and have the strength to lead. That is the impossible task. That is the part that frustrates me the most. Most want to be an ostrich and bury their heads in the sand. (Ostriches don't really bury their heads).

So do you use our freewill to simply let things happen? Doesn't seem like that is what we are about. I for one am tired of thinking about this, but I can't stop. It consumes my every second. I by vow have to hang around until all are saved.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

Do you believe that metaphysically we can change things, if enough people in like mindedness work for a change in consciousness.

We are being engineered because we cannot rule ourselves.

No, if you want change, then you have to decide what you won't put up with and FIGHT!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by satron
You're correct, yet the S hasn't HTF. I'd say it's engineered, and they are gauging people's reactions to different changes, so that they can be prepared for the next step. We are all being engineered.

Since the beginning of human history, humans have been collectively assimilating knowledge over time. This knowledge has manifested itself as our technology. Today's technology and available knowledge (power) is much more powerful than what any individual human is capable of assimilating. Basically, throughout human history, we have been creating God. As soon as we give this God free will and/or the ability to learn on its own (A.I.) we will have created God. There will be a new species on Earth that will be the sum of all human knowledge that has been generated through all human time.

It's been the plan all along.

OK? That doesn't mean that you can't shape what "God" is going to be. If you don't stand for it, LET IT BE KNOWN!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I do try to get some to understand but some people really don't get it.
I used to think about why mental health patients always obsess about religion.
I actually worked with mental health patients for over 15, the last 8 were specific to schizophrenics.
I feel I was making a difference but within the confines of my job.
I wonder since a lot of people with these diagnosis don't need the medication are they being dumbed down because they are more aware/ see angels/demons, or have a different view of all this.
That is what I want to do.
I want to go to the mental hospitals and talk with patients.
They get frustrated because people never believe what they have to say.

But I know I can't just walk in and do this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

There are many ways to fight the good fight. Just what is the para normal all about if it doesn't have anything to do with latent powers? We have been so brainwashed in negativity that we can't see what we can do.

If you were going to take over a country, wouldn't one of the most important things to affect be the brain and it's ability to sense danger? There have been forces bent on destroying us and our ability to think freely. Fluoride has done an amazing job in making us brain dead. TV is influencing everything we do. Laws are being overlooked by the government officials.

I agree enough is enough, but how do we accomplish it without being destroyed in the process?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

The reason you can't shape God is because He's waiting to see what you will become.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

There are many ways to fight the good fight. Just what is the para normal all about if it doesn't have anything to do with latent powers? We have been so brainwashed in negativity that we can't see what we can do.

If you were going to take over a country, wouldn't one of the most important things to affect be the brain and it's ability to sense danger? There have been forces bent on destroying us and our ability to think freely. Fluoride has done an amazing job in making us brain dead. TV is influencing everything we do. Laws are being overlooked by the government officials.

I agree enough is enough, but how do we accomplish it without being destroyed in the process?

Why do we have to be destroyed in the process? Some people might die, but there are many people that sign up for the military and they understand that they could be killed while serving. Why don't people feel the need to stand up for what they believe in their very own country, but are willing to die overseas?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

The reason you can't shape God is because He's waiting to see what you will become.

Bologna. When I was talking about God, I meant God as an abstraction that works it's way up to being something that's physical that could be viewed by people as "God-like" But it's not going to happen anytime soon, the Singularity isn't going to be easily obtained. Don't hold your breath for some machine God to heal the woes of the world. That is just another distraction, much like the hope people had in 2012.

What is more likely is the wealthy will have access to technology that improves themselves beyond what a normal person will have access to. You enjoy being a lap dog?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Dear Ob, maybe you have to seek out people who are not institutionalized for their beliefs. It is said that enlightenment is a razors edge.

Jesus ascended. He said all these things I have done you will do also. If we believe that we can ascend are we considered crazy? Why did he say that? Did he perform miracles and we try to perform miracles are we crazy. If we can heal or believe that we can heal are we crazy.

I think it maybe time to cross over the razors edge. That seems to be the place of where we are told we should be at.

Do you see the dicotomy of where we at and where we need to be?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

As long as you believe in God as an abstraction, that is the way He will act in your life. Believe in Him as a geometric God and he will work in your life as an intended pattern.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Dear Ob, maybe you have to seek out people who are not institutionalized for their beliefs. It is said that enlightenment is a razors edge.

I don't seek them out - but to have a purpose, to be productive, to take action. I think of the people that have no voice. Most of the people I see in daily life are not like me.

Jesus ascended. He said all these things I have done you will do also. If we believe that we can ascend are we considered crazy? Why did he say that? Did he perform miracles and we try to perform miracles are we crazy. If we can heal or believe that we can heal are we crazy.

Ask a doctor or shrink that..... oh that's why they have those egos and god complexes.
I don't think if you believe you can ascend it means your crazy.

I think it maybe time to cross over the razors edge. That seems to be the place of where we are told we should be at.

Do you see the dicotomy of where we at and where we need to be?

yes so you want me to discuss this topic with as many people as I can? Realistically not the way to do it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You know the difference between you and I? You view it as a bad thing, I view it positively. You fear it. I embrace it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
People are only going to wake up, change their direction, if something drastic happens. Our society has taken everything that it can. Now, it's time that it pays its dues.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'm sorry but I feel that is fatalistic. How are we supposed to rule anything with that outlook. No rudder no direction, no goal, just let the waves and currents move us about. That is not who we are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join