It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO! false flag! London 2012, possible method??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi again ats. Here is a little peice of information I came across whilst on my 2012 doomsday binge last year. At the time when all this fell into place for me this blew my mind. As do most of these doomsday scenarios if you get carried away and begine to believe they are going to happen. This is not the case. All of the scenarios are just possibilities. But I came across one of these possibilities just down the road from where I live.

I literally stumbled across it whilst walking my dog along an elevated sea wall close to my home.
Not far out to sea there is a ship. SS Richmond Montgomery. Broken in two and left at the mercy of the sea. Apparently this ship was fully loaded with high explosives, ran aground and was stuck on the sand bank. The keel began to give way and she broke. Some explosives were removed but many remain. Our can see the tops of the masts at low tide.

flic.kr...

Walking my dog passed the area this wreck is best viewed from. There is a message written on the huge steps of the sea wall. This message is not graffiti. It's written professionally in the same white paint road markings are painted with. each letter about 50cm tall.
Message reads.....

Not far out to sea, marked by three crosses, 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. This wartime souverneer is common knowledge, but whisper to your self, you can see the end of the world from hear....

I'll get pics and add them later..... Thats not all. I walk on, then down onto the beach and back on myself. I look back to where I was standing reading the message on the top face of the steps. There is another message, on the front of these huge steps in huge letters.
It reads.....

What if there was no land left, what if it was all gone. What if the sea should turn into a faceless Gorgan and swallow up its islands.......

If the illuminati are going to kill you it's said that you always get a warning first. Is that a wave or smoke in the illuminati playing card? Is this message a warning for those who are willing to hear it?
If the ship explodes it will send a tsunami down the Thames into London, and Stratford, the place where most olympic events will be taking place is right in its path. Could this all have been part of a plan hatched decades ago to push for a NWO?
flic.kr...

flic.kr...
www.ssrichardmontgomery.com...
What do you think? I'll edit in links.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't see anything. I think you made the same mistake as last time.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Strange, it's showing this end!!!
Can anyone else see theOP??

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Sorry. I was just yanking your chain. I couldn't resist

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Lol. You got me starting a new tread. Hehe

top topics

join