It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I have done my research...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Please investigate, there's information available all over the Internet, don't close your mind to what's going on

Do YOU think everything you read on the internet is true as long as it's not from an official source

You have to take a more academic approach to research than believing everything

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I have done my research...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep researching, find out the other side, then form a balanced opinion, also watch the sky for yourself, especially if you live by a HAARP corridor
edit on 25-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Please investigate, there's information available all over the Internet, don't close your mind to what's going on

Do YOU think everything you read on the internet is true as long as it's not from an official source

Your the one that seems to believe what you see on the net re HAARP

You have opened your mind so far the BS has filled it

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Your the one that seems to believe what you see on the net re HAARP

You have opened your mind so far the BS has filled it

I see it outside my window every week, I watch everything they do very carefully, you can't lie to me, it won't work, but others might believe you if they don't live by a HAARP corridor.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Having read many, and many, a thread on HAARP here and elsewhere... Unfortunately. I've never run across the term "HAARP corridor".

Please enlighten me as to what exactly one of these things is.

To say I'm skeptical would be to understate it by several orders of magnitude... But always willing to learn.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I did investigate, I had never heard of HAARP until I read about in on here, and being the curious person I am, I read up on it, from both official and unofficial sources (and I did the same on chemtrails, although just the though that the governments would be poisoning themselves as well as the population was a no brainer).

I think the work that HAARP is doing is fascinating, but nothing I have read on the science behind it would suggest it could be used for evil deeds like the believers suggest.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Perhaps you don't live nearby a HAARP corridor where you get to witness it going on every week

First this s2.hubimg.com...

Then this www.lightwatcher.com...

Check it out for yourself, depends where you live, but watch the sky for yourself, don't rely on what I've said.

Originally posted by PluPerfect

HAARP can NOT "control" the weather.

To believe otherwise means that one cannot understand the actual science behind HAARP!

HAARP affects the ionosphere...and ONLY the ionosphere. That aspect of Earth's total atmosphere is NOT influencing the regions where weather occurs....down here, where we live, in the troposphere.......

Oh, I see your confusion, now, by the posting of that image from the "lightwatcher" web source. Those are a normal occurrence, that sort of cloud pattern......long, long before any technological innovations, such as HAARP -- or, even the modern Industrial Age that began in the late 1800s.

Those cloud arrangements are commonly referred to as a "mackerel sky". Here, note that this has been observed for many centuries, particularly by mariners (because, in the maritime tradition, sailors were keen to observe the sky, and clouds, to be able to predict upcoming changing weather events, whilst at sea).

Altocumulus Mackerel Sky

(excerpts]:

A mackerel sky or buttermilk sky is an indicator of moisture and instability at intermediate (altocumulus) or high (cirrocumulus) levels. The phrase 'mackerel sky' came from the fact that it looks similar to the markings of an adult king mackerel and this phrase is generally only used if a significant proportion of the sky is covered in altocumulus or cirrocumulus.

Further on is reference to the "ditties" that have been common, for many years (again, usually amongst mariners) as a way to 'remember' which cloud patterns will lead to what weather in future:

Mackerel skies are spoken of in the popular bywords, "Mackerel in the sky, three days dry," "Mackerel sky, mackerel sky. Never long wet and never long dry," and the nautical weather rhyme, "Mare's tails and mackerel scales / Make tall ships carry low sails."

(The above are similar to another which is arguably more well-known, perhaps:

"Red sky at night, Sailors' delight; Red sky in morning, sailors take warning")

And other subtle variations ----

(Edit) - The other photo, from "hubimg.com" is merely of perfectly normal aircraft contrails, made by various high-altitude jets that are on different courses, and thus have crossed paths in a region of the atmosphere that happened to be, at the time, conducive to contrail formation and persistence.

edit on 27-5-2012 by PluPerfect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So...

got tired of waiting for a response concerning my question, and did what I should have done from the get go...

I googled it!!!

What fun!!!

...and what I found was silliness run rampant. If my understanding of this is accurate, a HAARP corridor is the end result of storms, earthquakes, etc... that have "forced" the powers that be to "reluctantly" relocate entire populations.

Huh. OK.

Still not buying into it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Perhaps you don't live nearby a HAARP corridor where you get to witness it going on every week

First this s2.hubimg.com...

Then this www.lightwatcher.com...

Check it out for yourself, depends where you live, but watch the sky for yourself, don't rely on what I've said.

Originally posted by PluPerfect

HAARP can NOT "control" the weather.

To believe otherwise means that one cannot understand the actual science behind HAARP!

HAARP affects the ionosphere...and ONLY the ionosphere. That aspect of Earth's total atmosphere is NOT influencing the regions where weather occurs....down here, where we live, in the troposphere.......

Contrails have nothing to with HAARP

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Having read many, and many, a thread on HAARP here and elsewhere... Unfortunately. I've never run across the term "HAARP corridor".

A HAARP Corridor is a route where you'll often see HAARP waves flowing. The Geo-engineering team will fly close to it spraying chemtrails, which then spread out and become waves in the HAARP corridor. I live right next to one so it's easy for me to see this going on.

One of the most amazing things was when they temporarily set up a new HAARP corridor 10 miles from me, I took photos, got a compass, looked on Google Maps, it was heading up North directly to Iceland. Day after day the new HAARP corridor was there, even if the rest of the sky was perfectly blue, it was always pointing directly towards Iceland. The next thing Iceland's Eyjafjallajökull volcano erupted. This was no doubt the elite punishing Iceland for not paying their debts. Fortunately, there are some good guys at the top, they no doubt knew what was going on and had all planes grounded (they used the excuse of volcanic ash), the HAARP corridor soon disappeared as it wasn't being fed with the metallic substances present in chemtails. The volcano in Iceland then started calming down. However, if the HAARP corridor had been left in place, who knows how bad things would have got in Iceland. They were under a ruthless and covert attack

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Correct, but chemtrails have EVERYTHING to do with HAARP

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I did investigate, I had never heard of HAARP until I read about in on here, and being the curious person I am, I read up on it, from both official and unofficial sources (and I did the same on chemtrails, although just the though that the governments would be poisoning themselves as well as the population was a no brainer).

I think the work that HAARP is doing is fascinating, but nothing I have read on the science behind it would suggest it could be used for evil deeds like the believers suggest.

Follow the money "jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)"

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Prove they are chemtrails show us your test results

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Prove they are chemtrails show us your test results

I've done chemtrail debates here 100's of times, so I'm not interested in going through the same motions again. I used to laugh at the chemtrail/HAARP conspiracy, it looked like a joke. I forced myself to watch documentaries and read through official documents, then I watched the sky closely and took down details of what was going on, I got to know the official flight paths, but it's what happens after the the Chemtrails that really gives the game away, when they form into waves

Here's a good example of HAARP in action

This is what it looks like from the ground

i.ytimg.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The perfect weather in the UK is a Diamond Jubilee gift for the queen from her private banker's the Rothschilds. It's a gift that only a top Globalist Banker could give you

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This is nonsense.

Rings as these are radar anomalies, due in large part to range folding.

Where there is some heavy precipitation well outside the radars range, it occasionally gets fooled into thinking a return from an old pulse was from the current pulse and misplaces the echos too close to the site, then you get long range radar images that appear like this.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
For those who are new to HAARP here's an introduction video, also please be aware there are a team of professional HAARP/Chemtrail Debunkers on ATS, they are needed as it's essential that HAARP/Chemtrails remain a covert weapon. If it was all imaginatry the debunkers wouldn't be needed and there would be no funding available

and more

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I have a question.

Why would you attempt to point "anyone who is new to HAARP" to sensationalistic media coverage that is speculative before pointing them toward the ACTUAL projects home page and let them first become informed on what HAARP is touted as being, then let those with critical thinking minds make up their OWN minds about what they choose to believe about the sensationalism?

For those that ARE in fact, new to the HAARP project, please look here to become educated on what it IS, then make up your mind moving forward.

When one seems to have a particular leaning for or against the possibility of nefarious intent and is adamant, people like ME tend to believe you have an agenda that is less than genuine.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I have a question.

Why would you attempt to point "anyone who is new to HAARP" to sensationalistic media coverage that is speculative before pointing them toward the ACTUAL projects home page and let them first become informed on what HAARP is touted as being, then let those with critical thinking minds make up their OWN minds about what they choose to believe about the sensationalism?

For those that ARE in fact, new to the HAARP project, please look here to become educated on what it IS, then make up your mind moving forward.

When one seems to have a particular leaning for or against the possibility of nefarious intent and is adamant, people like ME tend to believe you have an agenda that is less than genuine.

Official information isn't available to the public on covert weapons. The public get told fairy tales about these things, in the same style as we do about 9/11. They don't want us getting in the way, it is essential this remains covert so as it can always look like mother nature and not a weapon. HAARP/Chemtrails is a crime against humanity.

Anyway, I'm sure you knew that already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join