It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melanin and the Pineal Gland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Interesting theory. There probably isn't much evidence to back it up, but could this be why people with darker skin seem to be more spiritually "in tune" than people of European origin?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

That is what I am contemplating. Freckles would certainly be a subject of speculation when it comes to that as well.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think white people do have the potential to be "in tune" spiritually, but it's like we have to be taught because maybe we aren't born with this ability like indigenous peoples around the world. Maybe it comes naturally to them, whereas we have to be awakened?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
if you want to awaken your third eye and use the pineal gland to consciously be aware that you are about to leave your body and go to a random place to hang out with souls then you need to try some dmt

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

That is the issue I am trying to determine. Why do anything to my Pineal Gland if my freckles are evidence of how strong it already is??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
join some other forums that wont take threads down due to talking about drugs, think you will get some very good discussions regarding it from people who are very mature

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi OP, I saw your 'Melatonin and the master gland' thread the other day, it was one of the most interesting things I have read on here. I wanted to tag it to say that, but it's been closed

So I say here- keep studying, the censorship kinda says you may be touching a raw nerve

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Have you been reading the Sociologist Dr F Cress Welsing? I consider her to be a pseudo scientist of the worst hue. There is no evidence of Melanin making anyone more spiritual . I am a black man and I don't believe such psuedoscientific claptrap.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

No this is a theory of my own. It can not e considered pseudo-science if all of those thigs I said is true. Freckles protect from damaging uv radiation and harmlessly disperses it as heat. Yes, I do tons of research every single day regarding these issues of science and medicine.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have freckles and I am a spiritual person from a very young age and was not guided bought sought it out on my own...
edit on (8/10/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Link is broken to pic friend...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Interesting post, what gae fruits and goodies can crack open the pineal gland to open the third eye, are you refering to dmt or dxm? Forgive my asking if you are refering to something more enlightened.. Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

thanks for letting me know

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

There is no scientific proof of melanin influencing psychicism. As a black man I wish it was true but I love science too much. havinfg spychic ancestors and or meditation will certainly help.

Don't believe the hype!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

If you knew anything about the spiritual and esoteric significance of the Pituitary and the Pineal, with how they work together; you wouldn't say that.

Do not misunderstand me; I'm not being harsh. But one must look at the spiritual and esoteric, from the spiritual and esoteric standpoint. The spiritual world can not be understood with the physical 'eyes'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join