It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Manipulates Time-Physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino: (Very Interesting-if you can understand it)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Control space and time?

Where are the formulas, equations, and mathematical conjectures?
I doubt he has any at all.

The reason I don't like titles like this, along with the massive amount of false information, is
because someone will skim through this, accept it as fact, and use it as valid information
in a argument trying to prove HAARPS so called "time warping powers".

It sucks having to do this for those who don't read the OP. Its right there...
vixra.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by anon72

You're on a roll aren't ya?

The "Antarctica Chinese Zhong HAARP Tower" is this:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

A small monument on an hill next to the Chinese station.

:shk:

vixra.org...

Mathematics are down the page. Just scroll.

All I need now, is YOUR explanation...in mathematics of why this is impossible.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
reply to post by anon72

Any background info on this guy? What are his credentials? Does he have any articles published?

These questions must be answered.

If you had actually read the OP, you would have found this...vixra.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
What an excellent use of bandwidth..please keep these SUCHA FOOL articles coming..they are so believable....this place becomes glp more and more everyday

Explain this to me...if you will. But...I need your explanation in math, as this is the true language in which your retort should be prepared.
vixra.org...

This was off of the OP that you somehow missed. So, as foolish as it sounds, it seems that mathematically, it all makes sense. So please, since the article is foolish...I would like to know your solutions to the proof that he proposes.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Klassified

This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul.

(emphasis added)
Fran De Aquino

FINALLY! We can know why those rascally women act the way they do! And all with maths!

Do I need to read more of that page, I really hate midi music...

PS: Yeah, gonna have to go with hoax...

You mean...mathematics?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
reply to post by adigregorio

He is definitely a crackpot

I am sure some posters claiming to have a "physics background" will take him seriously however.

Excellent...someone who knows what he's talking about.

Since he's a crackpot...please explain his insanity, with mathematics, in lay terms so the rest of us can understand why he's nuts.

Here's his explanation with pretty diagrams and math...can't wait to hear your response.
vixra.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't expect anyone will be responding to any of those questions that I posed on the last 6 or 7 posts...but, I'll check back in later.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Time Dilation occurs anytime an object or even the Space Shuttle travels a distance away from any Gravity Well and either orbits it at High Velocity or Travels Away from it at High Velocity. Either Way...the further as well as faster you travel away from a Gravity Well...Time Dilation occurs.

As far as this Man being Dangerous...he has neither the Technical Ability nor the Understanding of Space/Time Geometry to be of any threat.

People who are well aware of such things such as Ultra-Secret U.S. Military/Corporate Vendor...R&D programs...themselves have to first understand the Unified Field Theory as well as be able to sucessfully comprehend some of the attempted Reverse Engineering that has been gong on at first Wright Field then Wright Patterson USAF for the past 60 plus years.

There have been a few breakthroughs but at such a small level that it would not be made into a movie. The real discoveries that I believe must be released are in the fields of Green, Cheep, World Market Changing Advanced Energy Generation.

Common...isn't there some of you who would love to see the U.S. say to the Middle East...SEE YA! As the ONLY reason we are there is to protect the Oil Fields. The reality is...we don't need OIL anymore and we haven't for over a Decade. This REALLY PISSES ME OFF! I have been sent to some of the most Backward places on Earth...and If one more person say's to me ...Well...what is backward to us is their prerfered Lifestyle...BULLS#!%! They are living in the FREEKIN' STONE AGE! And I can't STAND when a person who has never been there...starts talking about U.S. Interference. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? If they had a chance or choice to go back to the States with us...they would drop everything they own and get on the Chopper!

The U.S. has been far to often the target here...as some Giant Evil Entity that causes all the Worlds problems. Well I have been around the World and the problems that exist are not by our doing. If anything...even with our limited wars here and there...we have prevented a World that would exist in the Rule of the Strongest Rule or Survive. It is also true the U.S. is the Strongest as well as when we say something...people listen. But for those who post topics that talk of a U.S. in DECLINE...BOY HAVE THEY NO CLUE! The U.S. is at a point where other countries spend money such as the case is here with this Dr. Fran De Aquino....to make him out as a man of understanding Possible Dangerous High Tech...when there is nothing new or dangerous about is research.

Russia is the POSTER BOY for doing things like this and even though I have respect for Russian R&D...the Russian's are constantly overstating their tech. An example...a HUGE amount of Money to build a smaller copy of the U.S. Space Shuttle that Flew ONCE UNMANNED as the chances of a accident were high. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with his arithmetic, it's just that he's trying to do the equivalent of taking 2 + 2 = 4 and claiming that it is calculus.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777
You mean...mathematics?

Yeppers, and check the signature.

Oh, but you knew that didn't you? Not as easy to start a discussion without trolling, is it?

Or did you seriously think I meant "maths" as a serious comment?

Also! Nice way to hide behind the "proof by verbosity" that Fran gives! (Care to prove how the mathS is real? Since it is you folks making the claim, burden of proof is on you.)

Oh wait!! Here I go thinking you weren't trolling me again...

Originally posted by Serenity777
Here's his explanation with pretty diagrams and math...can't wait to hear your response.

You mean mathamatics?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/2167/703/Physicist:_HAARP_Manipulates_Time.html

From the above:

By Terrence Aym (Reporter) . . .

Read my exciting NEW book 'MYSTERIES OF THE MULTIVERSE' learn more now - click here

Is Terrence Aym's motivation to entertain?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by anon72

Time Dilation occurs anytime an object or even the Space Shuttle travels a distance away from any Gravity Well and either orbits it at High Velocity or Travels Away from it at High Velocity. Either Way...the further as well as faster you travel away from a Gravity Well...Time Dilation occurs.

This is sheer nonsense, on more than one level. Time dilation is present even in case of Special Relativity, i.e. when there is no reference to gravity. Further, getting away from an abject does not in itself lead to time dilation. One can say that the opposite is true.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by anon72

This is sheer nonsense, on more than one level. Time dilation is present even in case of Special Relativity, i.e. when there is no reference to gravity. Further, getting away from an abject does not in itself lead to time dilation. One can say that the opposite is true.

Sorry for the typo, fat fingers. It's not "abject".

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh how I wish I could traverse in reverse!....
Only thing I have skills with is slowing and speeding up the perception. Or mastery of flying time during fun, and making pots never boil.

Mais c'est facile, particulièrement for somebody with your expertise in time manipulation. You redirect your preferred reality and hold yourself steady at a point projected with stated wish fulfilled and don't look back. Keep 'that' kettle boiling.

edit on 5-6-2012 by ylang because: I think you will not start your own thread on this, so I answer you here, even if off topic

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

The Angels in Heaven use Harps to play music.

A reflection of Heaven in Water

edit on 5-6-2012 by ylang because: on water?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hey man, I've been reading some of Dr. Aquino's work and if it turns out to be legit, I'm thinking about using it in my business. The weird thing is, I'm not really sure if Dr. Aquino exists. He doesn't show up on the university website where he claims to work, and as far as I can tell, there is no other trace of him on the net except for other accounts that are offering free downloads of his work. I'll have to look into this more.

Everyone: I downloaded all of his PDFs, most of which have to do with gravity manipulation and applications. I will be spending the next few months reading these in order to see what the # is going on. If I find anything useful, I'll let you guys know.
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

from your indian ocean link...

"The Kerguelen Islands, also known as Desolation Island, are a group of islands in the southern Indian Ocean. The islands are a territory of France. There are no indigenous inhabitants, but France maintains a permanent presence of 50 to 100 scientists, engineers and researchers."

um.....why?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't trust before it's news either. I found something though about a year ago that was interesting. Not sure if it's real. That's up to all of you to decide. It's a bit long, but interesting nonetheless.

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How is a magentic field going to significantly warp spacetime? We all warp spacetime to a miniscule degree. If you have something that significantly warps spacetime, it would be something really massive, even more so than earth itself.

The linked article is just quack.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by Chadwickus

"The Kerguelen Islands, also known as Desolation Island, are a group of islands in the southern Indian Ocean. The islands are a territory of France. There are no indigenous inhabitants, but France maintains a permanent presence of 50 to 100 scientists, engineers and researchers."

um.....why?

If you spent as much time trying to research it instead of picking smilies, you would have found that they are doing studies in oceanography.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join