It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space weapons / Anonymous / Afghan War plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Firstly, I apologize for the way that I am going to be posting this time around. I understand it reads more like a grocery list as opposed to a typical well-written forum post. I just wanted to throw this out there as soon as I could before I lose any of my files. My interests usually lay more in the future technologies arena but these things seemed safe enough to toss out there as opposed to other things I wish I could share.

In the meantime, I'm posting this to see whether there is interest in these topics.

All the best to you.

----------------------

Exploitation of new technolgies

Federal Information Technology
FY 2013 Budget Priorities:
www.cio.gov...
What to Expect in 2012
– Shared First
• Stand up contract vehicles for Cloud and Commodity IT services
• Establish FedRAMP Initial Operating Capability (IOC)
– Future First
• Release Federal Mobility Strategy
(government's "direction" over mobile services to "improve citizen's service") - see "Cyber surveillence"
• Issue guidance to support modular approaches in acquisition and development
(aquisition of modular technolgies emphasized)
• .gov strategy

------------------------

Planned Anonymous "attacks" - .gov websites shutdown on purpose?
note: Speculative*
Attacks on .gov network arrive on time around scheduled system upgrades - false flag/intended upgrades completed while using media to increase fear / garner political support

After first Anon hack, PR firm failed to update other .gov websites
arstechnica.com...

Fleishman-Hilliard was responsible for the administration and security of the servers, including operating system updates, software installations and backups, and had set up the servers—but "had chosen not to update their applications," Brubeck said.

Update: a Fleishman-Hilliard spokesperson contacted Ars on February 19, and said the company could not comment on the attack due to a strict non-disclosure agreement with the FTC, and referred further questions to the agency.

Additional links:

State of the Web
www.usa.gov...
"Key Findings: Agencies PLAN to eliminate or merge 30% of the domains, while maintaining 70%."

Obama regulatory affairs chief wins plaudits for upgraded website
By Charles S. Clark February 22, 2012
www.govexec.com... 2012/02/obama-regulatory-affairs-chief-wins-plaudits-upgraded-website/41264/

"The upgraded central portal continues the regulatory review initiative President Obama launched in a January 2011 executive order,"

Sunstein said, "and also is in keeping with the Obama administration’s Open Government Partnership National Action plan to engage the public..."

(additional: also Drupal - handles whitehouse.gov website contracts)
---------------------------

Federal "requirement" shortly after internet shutdown

March 8 2012 - FBI internet shutdown of many internet site because of "a virus"
COmpanies had to "upgrade" systems or face losing internet access entirely

(note: Regarding the Anonymous attack dates
Speculative* internet rumor
8th of march - start of "Purim" the talmudic celebration of destruction.
Iraq was also attacked during this time - start of Purim
- root DNS could be pulled prior to attack on Syria [currently being armed] & Iran.)
---------------------------

Cyber surveillance

Mobile devices/Operating systems
.gov Reform Task Force
federal web strategy

Federal Mobility Strategy - modern trend studies have shown usage of PCs for a growing number of tasks has drastically dropped.

iPads, Android, iPhone systems are becoming preffered operation systems. Changes must be made to exercise a greater Federal presence

within these systems. "The End of the PC Era" - Source: Asymco

"Incorporate the power and possiblities of mobility into Federal Government efforts."
----------------------------------

Space warfare

Joint Vision 2010 - www.dtic.mil/jv2010/
Clear imagery in powerpoint presentation of kenetic(?) space-based weaponry.
(outlawed in the US / seen as "unconstitutional")

DARPA's eye-in-the-sky ("global stealth surveillance framework")

Joint Vision 2020 - www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/jfq_pubs/1225.pdf
Space and cyber systems upgrades outlined as well as notations regarding the CONSTELLATION system.
(DARPA's "untrackable"/no-signature network of eyes-in-the-sky. Technology familiar to triangular aluminum frame-structured "levitating" or "hovercraft" designs popularized on various Youtube videos)

see: www.darpa.mil (under current military/space programs references to this system as well as the high-frequency satellite launched [hopes of viewing through cloud cover])

Obama and the US troops overseas

2013 Federal Budget plan - www.cio.gov...
Outlining funds in order to remain in Afghanistan through the year 2016
Contrary to public common knowledge - Open political talks with Obama states his plan to have troops "withdrawn by 2013"

(additional: References also made to the high-frequency satellite are made in the budget)
edit on 23-5-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Abbreviated version:

- Government plans acquiring mobile technologies and incorporate ways to track information within/through such new devices and tablet operating systems.

- Anonymous was blamed for attacks on a slew of .gov sites. Oddly enough, this attack coincided with the Feds plans on upgrading their network and sites. Shortly after, the Federal agencies warned that unless businesses upgraded their systems as well, they would lose their access to the internet.

- Space weapons, pronounced illegal in the US, are proudly displayed within a document outlining the joint military's efforts to gain control over space.

- DARPA uses "UFO" technology to create a global stealth network of surveillance.

- Obama tells the media he will pull troops from Afghan in 2013, but budgets requested for military control over the area extend through the year 2016, in reality.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I attempted to go to the one on space warfare. A home page opons, but the link it gives is broken.
No big deal, because the page that opens from the link here is dated "2000."

www.dtic.mil...

If anybody knows where else to go for that content, 'would appreciate it.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Aliensun because: added link

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I attempted to go to the one on space warfare. A home page opons, but the link it gives is broken.
No big deal, because the page that opens from the link here is dated "2000."

www.dtic.mil...

If anybody knows where else to go for that content, 'would appreciate it.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Aliensun because: added link

yup, same here...i think someone higher up probably thought that too much information is NOT a good thing, and there is some heavy editing going on. we'll see what becomes of this, and how "open" they are.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've not had much luck in tracking down DARPA's info that you gave below.

"DARPA's eye-in-the-sky ("global stealth surveillance framework")

Joint Vision 2020 - www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/jfq_pubs/1225.pdf
Space and cyber systems upgrades outlined as well as notations regarding the CONSTELLATION system.
(DARPA's "untrackable"/no-signature network of eyes-in-the-sky. Technology familiar to triangular aluminum frame-structured "levitating" or "hovercraft" designs popularized on various Youtube videos)

see: www.darpa.mil (under current military/space programs references to this system as well as the high-frequency satellite launched [hopes of viewing through cloud cover])"

Actually, your whole thread comes under question when you basically tell us that you know more but can't tell us what that is. Perhaps you can keep this thread alive by providing it with some substance?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Perhaps you can keep this thread alive by providing it with some substance?

Be a little more specific and I'll do what I can to help you. I was referring specifically to not being able to say much about technology under research in depth due to non-disclosure agreements. For these other things, I've given you links to see for yourselves. My post shouldn't "be in question."

The DARPA project is here:
Constellation
It involves a satellite network as well as "Vulture" drones and the above stated one in the OP

"Space warfare link"
The Joint Vision 2010 document is here:
Joint Vision 2010

The Joint Vision 2020 document is here:
Joint Vision 2020
edit on 24-5-2012 by SoulVisions because: clarified.

top topics

join