It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Deputy Calls for Attack "everywhere"!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"An audio tape purportedly released by Osama bin Laden�s deputy calls for attacks on US and British interests everywhere, according to comments aired by Al-Jazeera TV today.

The Gulf satellite station said the speaker on the tape was Ayman al-Zawahri, an Egyptian-born surgeon and the closest aide to al-Qaida terrorist group leader bin Laden.

It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the recording.

The speaker on the latest tape calls on Muslims �not to wait any longer, otherwise, we will be devoured, one country after the other.�

�The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya.�

In addition to the US and Britain, al-Zawahri singled out Australia, France, Poland, Norway, South Korea and Japan, saying they had all participated in occupying Afghanistan or Iraq or Chechnya and gave Israel �means of survival.�"

Scotsman: Bin Laden Deputy Calls for Attack on Britons Everywhere

Click link above for full article...

[edit on 2004/10/1 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

TextThe youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya.�

Also this part strikes me, now they are calling for children. What does this mean children attacking now and being used like in vietnam to kill troops.

Are they running of capable adults to fight, now they are calling for women and children, because its another thread that talks abuot girls been call to die for the cause.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
See? Yet another tape out that doesn't have UBL, their
Commander in Chief, saying anything. The guy is dead.
Dead dead dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I know someone else is going to bring this up so I figure it should be put on the table now. Don't you think the timing is a bit suspicious on when this tape came out? Bush had a bad run last night in the debate and then this tape emerges? I think Al Quesadilla probably planned this anyway, not the Bush admin buf I figured the question should be raised.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
See? Yet another tape out that doesn't have UBL

I agree. If Bin Laden were still alive/ not yet captured and was in charge of AL queda things would be different. He would certainly appear more seeing as he is such a haunting figure to the west. And how can you trust evidence provided by the US? Like the tapes they a happily found lying around in caves when they went into Afghanistan

My first ever ATS thread included this picture.

Look like the same guy? On the left hand side of the picture is the Osama bin laden in the apparent "confession video" the american government found, proving his involvment in 9/11. On the right, a record photo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
I know someone else is going to bring this up so I figure it should be put on the table now. Don't you think the timing is a bit suspicious on when this tape came out? Bush had a bad run last night in the debate and then this tape emerges? I think Al Quesadilla probably planned this anyway, not the Bush admin buf I figured the question should be raised.

I wouldn't put it past George to play the "terror threat card" after last nights embarrassing performance. (Why does he refer to insurgents as "folks??")

On the other hand, 30 + Iraqi children were killed over the past several days so it's not unlikely an authentic "call for revenge against the US occupation" was initiated by extremists.

That's the ultimate horror of this current administration. You can't tell which threats are authentic and which are propaganda aimed at frightening the cowardly Bushies.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Also this part strikes me, now they are calling for children. What does this mean children attacking now and being used like in vietnam to kill troops.

Are they running of capable adults to fight, now they are calling for women and children, because its another thread that talks abuot girls been call to die for the cause.

Marg, when they refer to "The Youth" they are making an appeal to young muslim men, not children. It is very common for them to make appeals to the youth, but the are never actually calling on children.

I agree with build319, the timing is most suspicious. Weather you see it as a plant by the administration, or as an actual threat from an enemy, it is obvious that they want to make themselves a part of our election process.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Before I get Started let me first give a bit of disclaimer....never become complacent,,,,,never stop finding new paths to end this terror,,,,,and always , always knowledge is power.

Now having said that I have this to put out here for thought. Did anyone stop to think that these idiots have not stopped attacking us since day one so what are they saying that is new...........

They just figured out what I did from the beginning....Terrorism comes in many forms and they are using one on you right now....

This form of information as released by Osamas people is well known to make the goverments butt pucker and causes them to clamp down which in affect is terrorism through disruption they get us right in the gut and they never threw a physical punch,,,,what do i mean you say well.........

What is one key truth in all wars.....answer there are never ending series of attacks right....well so whats new, nothing they just place a greater amount of attention on what they are already doing.

Now the goverment will raise the terror alert status beef up airport security
and do all the other things that make every day living like a prison for the average citizen so I have to give to them they know how to get most of us and it didnt cost them a man,weapon, money or anthing they just got an old video tape or aduio tape and made a sound bite and let our goverments do there work for them....I despise these terrorist and their supporters and in no way want anything to do with them but you gotta give them their proper dues they got this govermental manipulation thing down to an art and they didnt even break a sweat.

so keep your eyes open and dont let your guard down but remember they arent saying anything new they just said it to make our lives as difficult as possible at the hands of our own goverment

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
"An audio tape purportedly released by Osama bin Laden�s deputy calls for attacks on US and British interests everywhere, according to comments aired by Al-Jazeera TV today.

The Gulf satellite station said the speaker on the tape was Ayman al-Zawahri, an Egyptian-born surgeon and the closest aide to al-Qaida terrorist group leader bin Laden.

It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the recording.

The speaker on the latest tape calls on Muslims �not to wait any longer, otherwise, we will be devoured, one country after the other.�

�The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya.�

In addition to the US and Britain, al-Zawahri singled out Australia, France, Poland, Norway, South Korea and Japan, saying they had all participated in occupying Afghanistan or Iraq or Chechnya and gave Israel �means of survival.�"

Scotsman: Bin Laden Deputy Calls for Attack on Britons Everywhere

Click link above for full article...

more bull# made by the Bush departent
using the old scare the people into voting for you

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Don't you think the timing is a bit suspicious on when this tape came out? Bush had a bad run last night in the debate and then this tape emerges?

Are you suggesting that Al-CIAda and the CIArabs are merely puppets of the current admin, used to manipulate the public via fear-based contingencies? That's a pretty interesting coincidence. Coincidence seems to follow this administration around, doesn't it?

MK

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

TextThe youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya.�

Muslim "youth" have been called upon from day one by extremists.
That doesn't necessarily refer to kids, though. I believe they mean young men - since they're more likely to die for a cause then older people. If you want to become familiar with the rhetoric these dopes use read Bin Laden's letters, Marg. (If you haven't already).
They're available online. His initial call for Jihad against the US is especially revealing. It'll give you insight into his agenda & lingo.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Are you suggesting that Al-CIAda and the CIArabs are merely puppets of the current admin, used to manipulate the public via fear-based contingencies? That's a pretty interesting coincidence. Coincidence seems to follow this administration around, doesn't it?

MK

I personally do not think that the Arab populace is that ignorant and they know it would serve them no purpose what-so-ever to become a puppet of the United States. There are many better ways to manipulate the populace other than this overly elaborate theory. BTW, I think the proper name they are going by now is Al Quesadilla.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Look like the same guy?

Actually, I think the guy to the left look like Saddam in disguise...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You know even though I dont like Osama i would say he is quite a hidious looking as Saddam

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Look like the same guy?

Actually, I think the guy to the left look like Saddam in disguise...

Well I can't find a picture of Bin Laden which compares to the guy in video that US intelligence provided.

This one?

Nah

This one?

Kinda, but those structure appears different still, far thinner and longer than confession man.

Is this it?

His build in this and all the other pictures is far thinner. It could be claimed that he had gained weight at the time, but i just don't see that changing his cheekbone structure.

Is it just me seeing these differences? I do not believe that the man in that video is Bin Laden. It was too convinient that the US found a video when they invaded Afghanistan which just happened to have Bin Laden saying "I did it!" There are tapes of Bin Laden saying the opposite too. So which one is fake?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

In addition to the US and Britain, al-Zawahri singled out Poland

I don't believe there will be an atttack on Poland and I've already written in another thread why. If there will its purpose will be to make fun of Poland and its unreadiness

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The news just broke on norwegian television. The norwegians are in shock.
They cannot understand why Norway is on this attack-list.
They try to come up with all kinds of theories to why this is so...
They even try to blame it on Carl I. Hagen who�s party suggested banning of Islam in Norway.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What did South Korea and Japan did apart from having small troops in Iraq?
Maybe Bin Ladin has an alliance with Kim Tsong Il?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know if a transcript has been posted yet?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Does anyone know if a transcript has been posted yet?

Not a real transcript, but a quoted one.
BBC: 'New al-Qaeda tape' is released

"The tape, aired on Arabic television channel al-Jazeera, calls for organised resistance against invading "crusaders" in the Muslim world.

"If we die or are detained, continue the path after us," the speaker is quoted as saying by AP news agency.

In addition to the US and the UK, the speaker singled out Australia, France, Poland, Norway, South Korea and Japan, saying their "interests... are spread everywhere."

He says the countries cited had taken part in the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq or Chechnya and gave Israel "means of survival".

He also says it is the duty of every Muslim to liberate "Palestine", and says the West is complicit in the deaths of Palestinian militant leaders.

"In Palestine, we do not only face the Jews, but we also face the global coalition against Islam, led by the crusader and Zionist United States and the crusader West and the agent leaders behind them.""

top topics

<<   2 >>

join