It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll for the debate???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I know there were issues with the poll idea before, at least with member created ones... Any way we can have a board created one, for opinions on who wins during the Presidential debates?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's pretty much a done deal Gaz. I've read about 50 polls today that show Kerry with a massive victory over Bush.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I agree, but it'd be neat to see an ATS poll on it...

Bush got OWNED....

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I agree, but it'd be neat to see an ATS poll on it...

Bush got OWNED....

BAH! id like a poll, though, someone else brought up the idea earlier.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I vote Badnarik. He did a great job against the green party fellow.

Oh wait, are we talking about the debate or the "debate"?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Any way we can have a board created one, for opinions on who wins during the Presidential debates?

the debate.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not that you can always trust the statistical results that most polls produce, I think it would be interesting to see some poll information on a variety of subjects here on ATS. It seems a common theme in some of the threads for the post authors to make broad speculations about ATS members. For example: Awhole thread is up right now called something like "Is there anyone who likes bush as their president?" In the first line the author speculates that 90% of all ATS members are liberal bush haters.
Is this true? Who knows? A poll of the membership and how they feel about certain issues could answer or at least shed light on some of these speculated numbers.

doctorduh

new topics

top topics

join