It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military rules.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Last week I was talking with this guy that I work with. He had previously been in the military with a high level security clearence. We were talking about the all the variouse jets that were out and I told him I just wish that the goverment would bring all the variouse black projects out to daylight so we the people could see them and I then went on to tell him I was fairly certain that the goverment had evidence of aliens if not ships to prove it. His responce: Turned several shades of white and refused to talk about it what so ever. Why is it that when people like this are confronted with this they suddenly get nervouse and clam up? You would think that the military would have prepared them for this exact situation. Geez you would think it would be better to lie it off then go turn several shades of color and refuse to talk. Thats as good as admitting that yes your right.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Even if its admitting you are right, you have no bloody clue what that "right" is.

Evidence of aliens could be a 1000 yeard old metallic debris of unknown origin, 10x10cm in size. Or it could be that a million aliens are already here and well underway with complete assimilation and invasion

So its not very much information to go on, people turning white and all

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i had a scoutmaster who got bi-yearlly visits from goverment agents. To quote my mother who worked with him and saw these people."these men in dark suits talked to Butch and then to some one in management." Butch eventualy developed a drinking Proplem. I know he had a high security clearance and worked in crptography. He was a beleiver and it was a only very rarly that he commented on UFO's.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No personal offence meant in any sense, but I think most people would turn shades of somthing if your normal conversation turns to evidence that the government has alien spaceships, bodies, alliances etc, I'd prolly back away slowly

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The guy probably figures you're a spook inserted into your job with an objective to make sure he doesn't talk. He may have talked previously to someone else and might be paranoid, jumping to the conclusion that he might be being watched.

His reaction makes it obvious that he knows for certain what you think you know, and he probably also knows that people have been bagged for knowing it and talking.

I just got Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer, that has all the depositions by former military and civilians with knowledge on the topic of UFO's and ET's. I'm wondering why the over four-hundred of them aren't particularly worried of being subverted.

I think the information on the subject (whatever it is), is already slated to be released at some point, unbeknownst to us. Like the JFK stuff that the government has already promised to disclose in full, I think in 2025, after everyone involved is dead.

That guy you talked to might have seen some things that spooked him so badly that anytime someone brings it up, it brings back the memories of whatever it was that he saw. The poor guy probably had nightmares for a week. I hope you're pleased with yourself now.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
Turned several shades of white and refused to talk about it what so ever. Why

Maybe he realized he was talking to a 'ufo nut'? I am not saying you are, but maybe that's what he thought?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All I am saying is that it such a classical "knee jerk" reaction. I wasnt trying to screw with this guy. The content of the conversation wasnt just suddenly diverted from cute little babies to dead aliens. We were already talking about project aururoa and such and was just a natural swing into ufos.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
content of the conversation wasnt just suddenly diverted from cute little babies to dead aliens.

Hah. I like that way of saying it. I see, intersting then.

top topics

join