It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we impeach Bush if he wins

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

yep, looks like it. seems rather inconsistent to say bush screwd up iraq but that 'nuking mountains' is a good idea.

Indeed. Lets nuke the oceans while we're at it.

Additionally, it may strengthen this person's argument if s/he discovered the " . " key (and used it appropriately). I can't seem to follow one of her/his bloody posts. The writing style certainly seems to detract from the overall emphasis and apparant credibility of the argument.

In terms of the issue of impeachment: Good luck trying to find 2/3 of US representation to bring that to fruition. Besides, do we really want Dick Cheney as president?

MK

[edit on 3-10-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Not at all the mountains are sparsely populated and have a high concentration of militant and terrorist strong holds cut off this large of a force and you shall lessen the amount of work to be done elsewhere where there are alot of civilians ......if there must be fighting do it with the best intrests of the people you claim to protect

PS I am not here for a grammar lesson either I can punctuate quite well I just choose to say what I have to say and move on Im not here to be graded I have been through enough of that having a 1 doctorate 2 assoc and 2 bach degrees I have no intention to please anyone else here

[edit on 3/10/04 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join