It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greyhound bus beheader wins right to leave mental hospital

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl
reply to post by Rocketman7

Rocketman, your "gods" sound an awful lot like our controlling government entities, with their usage "puppet people". Are you referring to actual outside entities, or are they incarnated, or what?

Yes it does and i think raocket man has copied and pasted all this from this guy rick_sobie. check out all this out
www.google.com...=en&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=rick_sobie%20&pq= rick_sobie&cp=18&gs_id=w&xhr=t&q=rick_sobie+hanuman&pf=p&safe=off&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS422US422&sclient=psy-ab&oq=rick_sobie+hanuman&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&p bx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7c5f3f43f8987fc4&biw=1024&bih=613

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by lordgrrl

Rocketman, your "gods" sound an awful lot like our controlling government entities, with their usage "puppet people". Are you referring to actual outside entities, or are they incarnated, or what?

Yes it does and i think raocket man has copied and pasted all this from this guy rick_sobie. check out all this out
www.google.com...=en&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=rick_sobie%20&pq= rick_sobie&cp=18&gs_id=w&xhr=t&q=rick_sobie+hanuman&pf=p&safe=off&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS422US422&sclient=psy-ab&oq=rick_sobie+hanuman&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&p bx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7c5f3f43f8987fc4&biw=1024&bih=613

What? Did I miss something?

I thought I told Chupee we were finished talking now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone said it was another case of 'in your face'...

Oh the horror.

"Are you referring to actual outside entities, or are they incarnated, or what?"

I am referring to the Gods of old. You know, Zeus and Atlas, and the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades.

They are people who were made by God, and they live without bodies inside the quantum computer system of the Anunnaki, and if they want to come to earth, they have to reincarnate as humans just like anyone else.

Except that they can use the Smiths, the blanks amongst us, and beam into them and use them as a telephone. They do that all the time. Not all of them, Robert does that mostly but my dad does that too.

You have to understand that you have in no way been taught how the universe works. The closest you have come to what the truth is in Cinema.

And yeah I am Rick Sobie, and did not cut and paste.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Remember I said that if I was first responder to the bus I would have shot the guy through the window when he was holding up the severed head and terrorizing the passengers who were outside the bus.

Well the cops shot this guy who was eating that guys face 6 times and he kept eating.

The issue is whether or not it is appropriate to shoot zombies and Hanuman is very much against me engaging in that sport. The Titans on the other hand like at the end of the movie Night of the Living Dead, shoot the zombies and burn them.

And since they carry disease that is how they would like to handle it. And for sport since they are Romans.

So then what if you saw one eating someone? Well it would not be too bad if you shot one that was eating another one because its a horror and we don't want to see that happening.

Before they get serious about this and cover all the what ifs, there would be reasons to shoot people such as if you were defending yourself. Just like you would need to shoot a wild animal to protect your own life.

If you lay down and play dead when a grizzly comes at you he will eat you. And if you shoot it no one will blame you although there are those who would say that is cruelty to animals and you should not do that.

Well we had that discussion a few months back in the thread "Grizzy Bear Attack? Shut em down with a telescopic baton"

And while we were discussing that a guy out hunting saw a grizzly, and laid down and played dead and yeah, he was getting eaten. Here is a guy who had a gun, but decided to try protocol. Well he should have read the fine print at the rangers station because it says quite clearly fight back with everything you have.
Since the bear is a predator and will try to kill you and eat you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So for my bug out bag I bought a telescopic baton, and two cans of pepper spray.
I don't expect to make Custers Last Stand. But that doesn't mean I don't have a contingency plan because I do.

I don't live that far from the Armory that I could not get there.

www.waymarking.com...

But since IF zombies attack and it is not just hunger or fear or natural instincts but if they are being manipulated to attack like in the movies, well then you have to fight back. And I should think that in this universe not only Chupee could puppet them. So that is why although I trust Chupee, I still have to think in terms of logic and reason and not take chances.

That guy trusted that Grizzly bear and he was eaten. That griz was just acting under his instincts.

Well ape people have animal instincts too. But under most circumstances I think I could fend them off with a baseball bat or a baton and some pepper spray and a canned fog horn that is loud enough to scare away most animals.
Ever try to fight against a guy who keeps blasting an air horn in your face?
You would be surprised how it throws you off your game.

Still if it happens my first task will be to obtain a Brink's Truck. So then it will be safe to sleep under almost all circumstances. Why take chances? You want peace of mind.

You want to walk on coals and trust people and all that thats fine but in my philosophy, I do not put my friends like Chuppe into a position where he has to worry about stuff like that. You see he doesn't have to worry about if I trust him or not. I am merely taking precautions based on normal every day life. Something you learn as an Anunnaki who is immortal is how to keep your friends forever. And you do that by avoiding situations where things can become a problem. Its too difficult to relate that philosophy to you. But when you live with and around other immortals, you need to know how to avoid conflict. For everyone's sake. There is nothing more important than friendship and love and so you want to maintain those relationships.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

i sent you a u2u.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The point of the face eater incident was "Oh, so you trust your dad and your father-in-law (Zeus and Xerxes or Atlas) but you don't trust me.

Or words to that effect and so this incident wasn't done by Chupee. It was done by the king of the Titans, Xerxes.

Remember I said Chupee has a couple henchmen? Well they are not his servants. They are his equal.

And I do trust my dad yes and I do trust Chupee, but yeah, Xerxes shot me in the chest once a couple million years ago.
He is my father-in-law. We get along well. Sh*t happens.

He would not puppet zombies against me. But again its like I say you take the world at face value and deal with reality in the moment.

But Xerxes' point was well shoot them in the head because otherwise it might take all your ammunition. You see he doesn't want to look like he doesn't trust Chupee either.

Of course we all do but he is not God. And above him are many other Gods. And who knows who is doing what when the time comes and if someone wants to scapegoat Chupee if we were to say that only he would puppet the zombies at you.

Yeah I have to be careful what I say, but you know it doesn't matter because they will still do this type of stuff to keep life interesting for themselves and others even if I said nothing at all at any time.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How did he get to be my father-in-law when I am married to my half-sister Isis?

We are not monogamous. At least the men are not. Some Titans try to be, seeing that as more romantic.

I married one of the Seven Sisters. He is their dad.

My mom in this region of the universe is also one of the Seven Sisters. But thats not my first incarnation.

But she reincarnated this life so she could be my mom again. Then she died when I was young.

Before she was born, just before, they did a movie to explain to me later, how it is that my dad and mom were no longer together. Remember David ran away with Hekate and I missed all that.

The movie is White Zombie. But unless you know the people who are being portrayed through innuendo, it probably won't make sense to you.

All or almost all my family members have sent me emails that you can see from space. Images drawn on the earth. But they also prompted movies so they could each tell their side of the story. And they are good interesting movies but if the message is not directed at you personally, then you probably would not understand or appreciate the message in those movies.

Zeus prompted Plan 9 From OUter SPace.

Xerxes prompted Robinson Crusoe on Mars.

Robert prompted Earth vs the flying saucerS!

Mary prompted "When worlds collidE!"

Isis prompted "4 D maN!"

Stephen prompted "Eraserhead"

My grandparents "Metropolis 1921"

and there are a few more but those are the main ones.

Logan's Run and the Matrix are also good movies that tell a bit of the situation and the book Neuromancer.

But unless you are in the loop or have some prior information none of these movies would seem like anything more than just silly sci-fi or something.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Did I marry Mary? No but both Stephen and I went out with her for a while. Presently she is going out Zeus because he is an adventurer and she likes that rugged outdoorsy tame new worlds kindof thing.

I married Wanda. And I am not sure which sister she is in mythology. They are all so alike, its really difficult to tell them apart.

Their mom has reincarnated as Angelina Jolie. So they did a movie about them too and she is portrayed in there as Alpha.

Cat Women from the mooN!

A real classic.

So Justin is supposed to be matchmaking with Selena and so he is supposed to be Michael and she is supposed to be one of the Seven Sisters. So you get to see it all unfold with your own eyes.

So me being his big brother, I am here to see that you do not try to crucify him at his wedding or before.

And my mom was here and her mom is here, and I reincarnated and a couple of the other sisters also reincarnated. Xerxes's (Atlas's) son is here, Cash, who married Jessica Alba, who is an angel.

I could tell you a lot more. Merope, the youngest of the Seven Sisters is Adriana Lima.

But you see this is just my own family, who knows who else's families are here and what they might be doing and who all has been here or plans on coming here in the future.

Mythology is a huge amount of writings and its like tabloid journalism of the Gods. But there is a vast amount of information there that has nothing at all to do with me or my family. So maybe one day you too will discover you have famous family here doing the same things or similar.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Your not gonna respond to my u2us with a u2u are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join