It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WTC site cursed?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
is the WTC site cursed from all the deaths that took place there? is it a good plan to build again? some one has already died how many more will there be.



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ok its not haunted.....why would those poor souls haunt the place and not go somewhere else like look over their families that they left behind or whatever.......well the terrorists might haunt the place but they think theyre in heaven so whatever.....one guy died that doesnt mean everyone else will die


LL1

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If the WTC was "cursed", then every place on earth would be, or can be considered "cursed", as someone has always died somewhere and in some place on the earth.
In fact lower Manhattan was a burial ground before the WTC was ever built.



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
ok its not haunted.....why would those poor souls haunt the place and not go somewhere else like look over their families that they left behind or whatever.......well the terrorists might haunt the place but they think theyre in heaven so whatever.....one guy died that doesnt mean everyone else will die



cause they were wrongly killed and in most cases the ghosts repeat the last few hrs mins seconds of thier lives... I believe when they rebuild the towers or whatever they put there.. alot of the places near where WTC 1 and 2 were will be haunted...

Plus they might not know they are dead yet... a good example of this is the movie waking life.. check it out sometime...



[edit on 30-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
theres a few case of firemen seeing "survivers" that when they got to them they were gone. now if thats not a lost soul what is?



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
is the WTC site cursed from all the deaths that took place there? is it a good plan to build again? some one has already died how many more will there be.


It almost seems that way dont it with the numerous attacks on it over the years......but I dont think it is......but I will say there must be a focus of evil energy that is acting like a magnet like a rally point for evil armies to gather uncontrolably that energy is differnt than a cursed in the fact curses cant fade but energy grows feeding on everything around it.



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
theres a few case of firemen seeing "survivers" that when they got to them they were gone. now if thats not a lost soul what is?


a soul that cant read a map?
..........yea yea i know but you see they should know....things like this spread like wildfire.....the buildings on fire the next guy goes the friggin buildings on the fire and the next guy panics and yells and everybody panics and tries to leave some dont panic but you know



posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How many millions of people have died in NYC throughout it's history, just like any other multi-million population city?

I hate it when people come on a forum and simply ask a question for which five seconds of thinking can provide the answer.



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
There was a women who posted on here a few weeks back who has an appratment near the site, and she related seeing ghostly victims in her room after the crash. If you look back on past pages you should see her story. It was interesting.
Parker



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Cursed? Funny, it was pretty lucky for Mr. Silverstein
WTC = 3.2 billion US
Double max insurance claim = 7.55 billion
Buying Terrorism Insurance 7 weeks before 9/11 =Pricelss



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thats harsh. But I always thought ghosts where often found near somewhere either they died, or they had incomplete bussiness ?



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Racos...
I dont think ghosts have to haunt a location because of unfinished business, or because they died there. I think it is more a question of time preception, these discarnate spirits are residing on a plane where time does not exsist in the way we typicaly think of it.To them the event just happened a few seconds ago, but we have the knowlege that over 3 years have passed. So i think alot of them are still trying to figure out what happened and why, and where they are now.

I guess the best example would be the movie "the sixth sense" where bruce willis's charactor slowly but surley comes to the end conclusion that he is the entity, and not the other way around. These types of hauntings happen where the persons death is swift and unexpected, and to them not logical because at the time they were not doing anything of danger they were simply at work.
Parker



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In that case, I think Israel and other places like that would have lots of ghosts, from all those thousands of people killed in all these centuries.



posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Hey Racos...
I dont think ghosts have to haunt a location because of unfinished business, or because they died there. I think it is more a question of time preception, these discarnate spirits are residing on a plane where time does not exsist in the way we typicaly think of it.To them the event just happened a few seconds ago, but we have the knowlege that over 3 years have passed. So i think alot of them are still trying to figure out what happened and why, and where they are now.

I guess the best example would be the movie "the sixth sense" where bruce willis's charactor slowly but surley comes to the end conclusion that he is the entity, and not the other way around. These types of hauntings happen where the persons death is swift and unexpected, and to them not logical because at the time they were not doing anything of danger they were simply at work.
Parker


I have to agree with him on this, it seems plosible.. I have read storys where people who astral travel help others who are stuck in a timeloop of sorts where they dont know they are dead and replay the same thing over and over and over again...

and or are sitting there not even knowing that they are even dead.. but from what I understand that part of 6th sense is wrong, these spirits if they do not know they are dead can not comprhend new infomation as in telling them simply that they are dead.. They have to figure it out for themselves. So i guess the movie is sorrect, considering it took over a yr later or something...



posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
If the WTC was "cursed", then every place on earth would be, or can be considered "cursed",


Indeed. Hotels have thier little secrets too. While not quite the "Shinning" every hotel has thier share of deaths even the high end ones. And don't get me going about hospitals. The PICU would be wall to wall with the souls of children and man would we be in trouble.



posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks! Thickheaded for the support of my theory, But i guess its not all mine.I remember reading a book on this subject by Robert Monroe where he and others took it upon themselves to help spirits get loose of their "timeloop" existence on the astral.One story in particular i found facinating was about a spirit that was locked in a suicide loop that Monroe helped, this women who had jumped over a cliff, was sent to her death because others in her tribe felt it would be benificial to their survival. This tribe however was Neandrethal judging by her appearence and she had been repeating this event for tens of thousands of years. But to her it was only the exact moment occuring over and over.Another story that caught my attention was about slaves from the 1700's in the south, they were repeating their meanial tasks of house servents and felt they could not leave for fear of being beaten by their master not realizing they could and should leave this existence, and that there would be no reprocaussions. but Dogma kept them in place until Monroe explained their situation to them and took them by the hand stright upwards to a higher astral plane.

I also listed an experience of my own reguarding spirits in a hotel bar that knew of their demise but could not break free of the addictions that they loved from their own life. ( an earlier story of mine on this board)

So some know they are dead and dont want to move on, and others are very much unsure of thier situation and are in complete shock.
Parker
P.S im sure if Shadowflux had it as a do- over he would take back that comment. I dont think he meant any harm in it.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by parker]



posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wouldn't say the area was cursed, but the new liberty tower (or something like that?) will be such a target for terrorists. It will stand as symbol, a symbol which any anti-American terrorist would love to see fall.



posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Cursed? Funny, it was pretty lucky for Mr. Silverstein
WTC = 3.2 billion US
Double max insurance claim = 7.55 billion
Buying Terrorism Insurance 7 weeks before 9/11 =Pricelss



in light of all those deaths this was sorta on the fringe of distastful wasnt it



posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I wouldn't say the area was cursed, but the new liberty tower (or something like that?) will be such a target for terrorists. It will stand as symbol, a symbol which any anti-American terrorist would love to see fall.


And the 'game' will start all over again.


One would think, given the most accepted theories of ghosts, that the WTC site is one of the most haunted places on Earth now. I'd hate to work in the Freedom Tower once it's completed... especially not during the night shift!


As to the "millions of people have died in New York City (or any other city)" arguement... Well, it's not just the fact that someone dies that makes them a ghost (or else we'd all be ghosts!), it's the how and why they died that counts. It is true though, that most hospitals, hotels, and cemetaries are haunted by at least a few ghosts. Schools, theaters, and sports stadiums less often, but occasionally so as well.

The only question to me about the WTC site is, "How many ghosts?" Very few people amass the spiritual energy (either through the confusion of not knowing they're dead, dying very bitter, etc.) to stay here once they're dead. And even then, most of the people who exist as ghosts don't do so forever... whether in a few days, a few years, or a few centuries, everyone eventually figures out it's time to move on.



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Cursed? Funny, it was pretty lucky for Mr. Silverstein
WTC = 3.2 billion US
Double max insurance claim = 7.55 billion
Buying Terrorism Insurance 7 weeks before 9/11 =Pricelss


I was just thinking about terror insurance on the towers.
Heck if I was working in a place that had to get terror insurance
I'd say whats up with that and look for another building to work in.

Was terror a big thing then.
Well 1993 a terror attack occurred.
Yet 7 years later time to slip in a terror clause.

Other than the imperative that the 1993 event made insurance
clear I just thought of the New York Yankees getting World Series
Insurance in 1981 if a strike occurs and it did.
Course the management knew it was in the bag by locking out
the players.

7 weeks before, wonder what was in the news then.




top topics



 
0

log in

join