It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

its the Son and the Moon...and its also a battle that's been fought many times. the event is unavoidable, but the outcome is never certain...

Cosmic it is, cosmic.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Not much of a book, but no. It's Zedekiah and Nebuchadnezzar.
source

edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

guess you are correct...i got confused because Zedekiah is wearing a Lions Skin just like Hercules.

silly me. I guess that was the style of the time.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
NATO in Chicago is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. That being said, I can see why. At this point, if NOTHING happens, I'll be surprised! Here's a list of all the zany coincidences, oddities, or otherwise notable things we know or have happened, so far:

*Obama wanted NATO in Chicago to coincide with the G8. The G8 was then moved to camp David because of security fears. NATO remained and now Chicago is--and has been--in a virtual police state.

*The militarized "red zone" was an unknown feature to even the summit coordinator in Chicago. She learned about it when interviewed by local press. The red zone has since grown to cover a large swath of the city, with parts no where near McCormick place. This was supposedly re-zoned because of mounting fears of protestors being too close in while directly outside of its boundaries. Yet, Sears/Willis Tower and the Merc sit just ouside of its perimeters, which is obviously not a target for rogue protestors and terrorists, right?

*Evacuation plans were put in place for tenants of at least one or more high rises near the site, weeks before large-scale evacuation contingency plans were "leaked" by the Milwaukee Red Cross. As strange as this was, no one denied it. In fact, the plans continued to "leak", with evacuation plans announced by Benedictine University in Lisle, who was told to basically transform their gym to hold cots for evacuees. They are one of dozens of schools, community centers, etc. who were told to "prepare". Yet, how chaotic would an evacuation be if people couldn't coordinate or get information if, like it has been said by govt heads, they may resort to phone-jamming in order to deter anarchist protestors or would-be terrorists who coordinate using social media? Funny, "social media" has been the devil for about a year. Is there no other way to communicate or coordinate? I know, when we're so worried about chaos, violence, and evacs, let's shut down all cell service to an entire metropolitan area, for our own good, because "cell service isn't guaranteed in the constitution." Yes, that's a real quote, from this week.

*Public transportation has been annihilated by the summit, as train lines are cut, reduced, and times for commuters to ride (7 am - 11am, 7pm - 11pm) interfere with the ability to actually get to work. Parking garages closed, on-street parking closed, and expressways severely hindered by closures for dignitaries' convoys, reportedly 100 dignitaries traveling each day, and 10-30 vehicles for each dignitary. The government, the news, everyone, telling workers not to bother coming to work if you don't have to. Residents being told to stay somewhere else for a few days, even a week, otherwise deal with being locked in buildings, stopped at checkpoints and subject to pat-downs, etc. The main message being sent here is: DO NOT GO INTO OR STAY IN THE CITY. WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL.

*The summit is being touted as an economic saving grace for Chicago, yet businesses have had to spend thousands of dollars boarding up buildings or have lost or will lose money because of restrictions and closings. The summit coordinator in Chicago says "come and visit", but the government says to stay out. The amount of personnel needed to "protect" the city and the fear campaign driving residents and tourists away is the exact opposite of the message they are promoting.

*Hospitals were made to train, via Secret Service and other agencies, and prepare for dirty bomb attacks. At least 10 metro-area hospitals prepared for this exercise. This week, the news states that hospitals have ready-to-go decontamination units outside their doors, for tear gas, pepper spray, and, worst case scenario, dirty bomb victims. See how they slip that last one in there?

*Let's not forget about the FBI counterterrorism special agent who "disappeared" a week ago, armed while going for a jog, suicidal, out of his mind, someone that eluded 100 FBI agents, dogs, 50 police officers, and just disappeared. They stopped looking for him days ago and said he likely went away in another direction, whatever that means. Is he not the perfect fall guy for some type of incident? Why give out his identity and what he does in the agency when he works counterterrorism? Why do this when he had been missing for a day if they were only worried about his safety? Doesn't make sense. However, just remember, we have been told during all this NATO prep that we don't have specific credible threats for NATO, but a general threat is a lone wolf attacker, someone gone rogue. Interesting.

And, my favorite:

*Little-discussed in forums, and almost wholly absent from the MSM, this week Congress is basically figuring out whether or not to declare war on Iran. Stories out of Israel are reporting that has already been set to go, it just hasn't been announced to us. Why do this days before a summit that is supposedly so vulnerable to terrorist attacks or attacks of any kind? Wouldn't this be prime time to wreak havoc on the allies? Why go to war over Iran's uranium enrichment program if we are so afraid they are building bombs, do we need to test the theory out in real life scenarios? In the meantime, Israel isn't attending NATO. Russia was, then wasn't, now maybe is again, I can't keep up, they're pissed about the whole missile defense shield. Pakistan might not be, according to reports earlier in the week, because they're mad about our drones over there. Seems like everything is building up to a crescendo, no?

There is so much more, but I'm running out of time and space to write this in. Bottom line, is that this is a conspiracy theorist's dream, and for good reason.

edit on 18-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: Forgot something

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

*Let's not forget about the FBI counterterrorism special agent who "disappeared" a week ago, armed while going for a jog, suicidal, out of his mind, someone that eluded 100 FBI agents, dogs, 50 police officers, and just disappeared. They stopped looking for him days ago and said he likely went away in another direction, whatever that means. Is he not the perfect fall guy for some type of incident? Why give out his identity and what he does in the agency when he works counterterrorism? Why do this when he had been missing for a day if they were only worried about his safety? Doesn't make sense. However, just remember, we have been told during all this NATO prep that we don't have specific credible threats for NATO, but a general threat is a lone wolf attacker, someone gone rogue. Interesting.

Touché!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Touché!!!

Ha, thanks!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

So.....it is true....we lost the war on terror....now we are so terrified we have fighter ets and cordoned off areas where none may go in peace or protest....
The terrs have won the day and we are suffering under the need to feel secure from.....what?
We havent had anything but FBI created attacks for the time since 9/11....which was a massive deception by the Shadow goverment..the theiving power mad rogues who subvert goverment to rob the country.
I hope that the wake up call is heard across the land....If we stood together, we could fix all this...........
God Bless America.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

For the record, I've seen a couple of videos of MSM about the missing FBI guy and they are doing a pretty good job building his crazy-rogue-armed-dangerous-out-of-control image. Whatever the shadow government planed for Chicago, during this summit, they already have their patsy.
Now I got why Obama pulled the G-8 meeting out of Chicago and why Israel is not attending to NATO summit.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Move along...there's nothing to see here.
Planets line up all the time..there's no such thing as the Illuminati...You can't see the eclipse from Chicago...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

For the record, I've seen a couple of videos of MSM about the missing FBI guy and they are doing a pretty good job building his crazy-rogue-armed-dangerous-out-of-control image. Whatever the shadow government planed for Chicago, during this summit, they already have their patsy.
Now I got why Obama pulled the G-8 meeting out of Chicago and why Israel is not attending to NATO summit.

You totally have a point. Thing is, we've been hearing about lone wolf attackers for about a year. Somehow we went from "those crazy, Middle-Eastern terrorists" to the lone wolf. Maybe if they've been planning this for a while, maybe the FBI thing was as well, who knows. Think Ethan Hawke in "Training Day"
lol Seriously though, if something does happen, it will be one of two things: some act perpetrated by "Iran", officially bringing us into war (it's already headed that way, according to the NY Times & Huff Post & others this week) or some "terror plot" brought on by some weirdo lone wolf type that they'll probably connect to some militia group. If the second happens, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Jogging-with-a-gun FBI agent doesn't get the nod for that one!
edit on 18-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

So.....it is true....we lost the war on terror....now we are so terrified we have fighter ets and cordoned off areas where none may go in peace or protest....
The terrs have won the day and we are suffering under the need to feel secure from.....what?
We havent had anything but FBI created attacks for the time since 9/11....which was a massive deception by the Shadow goverment..the theiving power mad rogues who subvert goverment to rob the country.
I hope that the wake up call is heard across the land....If we stood together, we could fix all this...........
God Bless America.

Star for you

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What an exceptional time to plan the perfect bank heist...muhahahahahahahah...

I apologize Mountain Girl, I was just trying to be a smart ass and I didn't really mean to respond to your specific post.

edit on 18-5-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Move along...there's nothing to see here.
Planets line up all the time..there's no such thing as the Illuminati...You can't see the eclipse from Chicago...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ever heard of the term "tongue in cheek"?
Thanks for the laugh though...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Something else that also is interesting and curious to say the least, is that Space X is going to launch the cargo spacecraft Falcon 9 aka "Dragon" tomorrow, one day before the eclipse.

(CNN) -- On Saturday, a company called SpaceX is scheduled to launch the first private mission to the International Space Station, demonstrating a freight-carrying capability NASA gave up when it retired its fleet of space shuttles in July.

Some NASA supporters are mourning what they see as the decline of U.S. leadership in space. But they should really be celebrating the dawn of a new era.

Private space travel: A new era begins?

Very suggestive... "The dragon" will raise before the eclipse...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Where exactly is the Sears Tower in relation to where the Summit will be held?

Just a thought.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

yeah you contribute so much to humanity sport....one needs to only look a your threads to see the mental retardation of your logical and reasoning skills....again you've been wrong 100% of the time with your asinine non-sense...get it right just once and i will gladly eat my own hat until then keep feeding the gullible, ignorant fools that have the same mind set as you. i CANNOT wait until monday comes so i can destroy you
edit on 18-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

yeah just like the guy in mississippi killing people on the interstate was an Illuminati ploy..nope just some whacked out jackhole they caught without incident..but lemme guess it's all part of the master plan
edit on 18-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

What an exceptional time to plan the perfect bank heist...muhahahahahahahah...

I apologize Mountain Girl, I was just trying to be a smart ass and I didn't really mean to respond to your specific post.

edit on 18-5-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

Ha, that's okay, no offense taken
By the way, I did giggle at that anyway!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join