It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lots of people seem to think us far out, NWO ritual believing weirdos ( that would be folks like me and the infamous OP) expect to see the Mystery Religion SHTF live on TV or some such hooey. I certainly don't. Excepting the sympathetic magic that they pull off as entertainment, we don't get to see it. That's the point of esoteric ritual. They decide what ends they are working towards in the usual meeting-type way, do the hoodoo, and then it's off to the open bar to shmooze.

For those that have pointed out that eclipses happen all the time, yes, they do. This doesn't negate the idea that THIS summit was planned specifically to coincide with THIS eclipse. The NATO summit had to happen. They chose a time when there was an eclipse. Most days there isn't one. I would like to also point out that it seems odd to me to have a major summit begin on a SUNday, traditionally not a day for business. Unless, of course, there was a reason to have it on a SUNday where there was also a SOLAR eclipse. But that would just be silly, right?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Furbs I said I would pay for your therapy, I did NOT say I would send you a blank check and I did not tell specify who I would pay for therapy.

You seriously need to lay off whatever juice you are drinking.

Your PMs are filled with anger, chill out.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hope many of you know that it's not just an eclipse here, but also an alignment. Just got this off Stellarium, it's pretty amazing! Notice the Pleiades group of stars just above the sun here too :

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

that doesn't seem accurate, your map.

articles said that Venus will transit the sun...how could we see this if its on the other side of the sun from our point of view?

en.wikipedia.org...

if your image is correct, to transit the Sun on June 5, from our point of view, Venus is going to need to hit the gas, don't you agree?

and why is Mercury farther from the Sun than Jupiter? am i missing something here?
edit on 20-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i remember hearing long ago that wearing masks in public in the City of Chicago is against the law...even on Halloween.

i don't know if its still the case, but if it is...do the protesters realize that the cops could snatch their asses right out of a crowd?

i really don't think these protesters are familiar with what this city has already seen and forgotten. I like the picture of the cop holding a camera while the masked protester also held a camera...i'm watching you watching me type of thing.

gothamist.com...-1

www.cnn.com...

the CPD sure is restraining itself..i'll say that much.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
cops are putting on the gas masks now.

this is about to get entertaining.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a little push and shoving going on...protesters with expensive photography equipment are clearly trying to protect their expensive investment by getting out of the way.

altercation began when unidentified protesters removed metal barricade.

cops get more ground.

screaming black man pulled from the crowd...cameras pan.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
all of the activity is going down at Michigan and Cermak Road.

a few blocks east of McCormick Place for those not familiar with the City.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
You are the one trolling, insulting me and being aggressive since the very first post you did and I'm the one with "hostile nature"???

Sport, I can't attack something you don't have: character.

edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Dodge and deflect. Duck and weave. I have asked you to bring to light any of your theories that have been fulfilled, and you will not or cannot. Do not blame me for your inability to back your claims up with anything other than more claims.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I heard an interesting thing on the news today. They said reporters aren't allowed to view the conference live..

THEY WATCH ON CLOSED CIRCUIT TV!

Why shouldn't at least a few members of the press be able to view what's going on directly. Why have it on tv.

Think about it - with TV things can be edited, not broadcast or even the whole thing could be prerecorded while the leaders do something else. (Of course, the last theory is just crazy).

I guess it doesn't matter anyway, the public is so focused on the protesters. The Mayor even said it's a shame the visiting world leaders aren't getting more attention.
edit on May 20th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

soooo you fail again....guess there is something known as a coincidence after all..so do tell us oh mighty one..when is the next great earth shattering disaster going to befall us at the hands of your precious TPTB...lets hear you weasel you're why out of this one

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think you should know something about these PTB..
They don't want to destroy the Earth and its natural beauty..
They just want to cut down the population, SEVERELY...
And to do that, people must die off from disease, hunger, etc....and that takes years..
They will not start a nuclear war until it seems like their plans of domination are not moving quick enough..
First the financial sector must go..And it is...slowly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
i remember hearing long ago that wearing masks in public in the City of Chicago is against the law...even on Halloween.

i don't know if its still the case, but if it is...do the protesters realize that the cops could snatch their asses right out of a crowd?

i really don't think these protesters are familiar with what this city has already seen and forgotten. I like the picture of the cop holding a camera while the masked protester also held a camera...i'm watching you watching me type of thing.

gothamist.com...-1

www.cnn.com...

the CPD sure is restraining itself..i'll say that much.

It's illegal to videotape cops in Illinois. There have been reports of many undercover cops videotaping protestors taping cops.
In the end. That's what could probably get most of them thrown away in jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join