It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheading conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Some analysis on the first beheadings suggested that Americans were involved in the beheadings. Seems they've cleaned up their mistakes. I think the beheadings MAY be an inside job and be a way to scare journalists away so covering up the numbers are that much easier.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
one thing that just doesn't sit right with me. These mad men who are hacking heads off always have their heads covered? ohh whats that i hear pepole say they don't want to be identified snap out of it this is war if i'm not mistaken the whole u.s. army is already out to get them.
and another thing that gets me is that they let some pepole go why would they do that?? i think it's a statement telling the world that it's not them doing the beheadings.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
isn't it some sort of tradition for the executioner to cover his head?

also, not showing the face hides identity. with identity hidden, numbers become hidden. Is this the same people everytime? different people everytime?
and really, why would they give away their identity?

as to why some hostages are released, i assume there are several groups, working independently of one another, doing these kidnappings. As such, they are probably located in different areas, have different goals, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
although i dont put anything past the CIA,the recent footage of beheadings just isnt clean enough (and i have seen faces of death) to be an intelligence ploy for more funding.these are just wannabes who are keeping up with the jonses!!!(too the extreme!!!)

the s@#$ i saw on ogrish.com is just (over the top)the bastards cant even do a clean job of it!!!!!!!!

if there was ever a time for an old fashioned (SWEEP AND CLEAR) of the middle east,IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT OGRISH.COM JUST HAS THE FULE TO SPARK THE FIRE TO AMP UP THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

ICOULD ONLY WATCH UNTIL THE IDIOT WAS TRYING TO SAW THROUGH BUDDIES SPINAL COLUMN WITH A KNIFE(WATUSSSIES EVEN KNOW A MACCETTIE IS CLEANER THAN THAT)

TERRORISTS SHOULD BE HUNTED DOWN AND ELIMINATED IN THE MOST LEISURLY MANNER SO THEY CAN MEET ALLA AND BE SENT TO MUSLIM HELL(AND HAVE TO WATCH THE BESTILE VIRGINS GETTING BANGED BY LEPERS ON THEIR WAY)

IM NOT AN OVERY RELIGIOUS MAN BUT I HAVE GONE THROUGH LIFE FEELING THAT UNTIMELY DEATHS HAVE(SOME PURPOSE) BUT (OGRISH.COM) HAS THE PROOF I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT HUMANS NEED A (HUGE GUT CHECK) TO FIND A PATH THAT (ALL OF US CAN FOLLOW)

FORGET THE ALIENS!!! WE GOT TO GET OUR OWN ACTS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i watched one of the beheadings today on ogrish.com today one thing to note in this video is how white the hands on the exacutioner were, all these arabs have olive to dark skin, not white. if you can handle raw footage go to this site and judge for yourself.
BE WARNED THIS IS GRAPHIC STUFF IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO SEEING THIS TYPE OF FOOTAGE I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU BE PREPARED.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by unhingedmullet]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
One reason some are let go is that they are different groups with different agendas. The ones let go were let go because someone paid a ransom.
The lighting of the camera would lighten the skin of those doing the beheadings. Notice how pale those who are beheaded are.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this room was not lit up by bright camera lights so i don't cop that for a second but as for why some are let go point taken it's good propaganda to i spose.

new topics

top topics

join