It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgins on PBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Did anyone see that show. I thought it was very interesting.

My favorite part was when the told the story of SETI thinking they had found waves, but to their dissapointment it was just a satilite

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes, and very good show.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i like how they explain that stars are the source for all matter in the universe. how they start with hydrogen, and the fussion and pressure going on in its core fuse together all of the elements in our universe. then when the star goes super nova all of the elements spread through out the universe, very cool stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Watched it too. Very good job of bringing all of the facts known so far and distilling into an informative, entertaining program.

It also had one of the most fact based angles on the possibility of intelligent life in the universe I've seen in a long time. I'm glad they didn't get into UFO conspiracy areas.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah thats a good show. I am an amateur astonomer and I love to watch that sorta stuff. another good show I dont know if anyone has seen it but its called nova.... thats pretty good and informative too. I like the episodes about the string theory and stuff like that....

top topics

join