It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we need war with Iran, the real reason.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well I don’t need a war and you probably don’t either. But “they” do and “they” want you, to want war too. So much so, that it has become obvious, that “they” will spend millions of dollars influencing you through the media and it’s making me sick.

The talk, the fear, and the reasons they give are all manipulative, persuasive nonsense designed purely to raise support for another war. A war the US can not afford by the way. They can’t even pay for current expenditures or pass a budget.

So the real reason “they” want a war with Iran, as most of you already know, is MONEY. Whose money? Well, yours, mine, your kids and their kids.

That’s right the tax payer gets the bill. Who else would?

So who gets the money? Well, the war machine of course, defense contractors, arms suppliers, weapon makers, ect. Bankers and energy companies will also benefit.

So who are “they”.

They are whoever will profit from another war. The ones that gets rich while the rest of us pay, fight, and die.

Since war causes terror, and there are people promoting war. Are these people not promoting terror? Wouldn’t that make all people who promote war, so that they individually will profit, terrorist?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Im afraid your preaching to the choir on this one.

Although if you were to mention this outside these types of sites you might be mocked, quite the catch 22.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't think money is the reason they want a war with Iran. They have infinite currency, they have the asset wealth. The war with Iran is to manifest something new - order out of chaos.

1) It is either to manifest a new religion by pitting Christianity against Islam - two seemingly opposing forces which will unite (or so they will have you believe).

2) It is to obtain control over the land of Iran - very important in the history of the world. They probably already have control.

3) It is to provoke the Arab nations in to attacking Israel. The end goal of this version of globalization is the destruction of Israel and all Hebrew people. If they are destroyed then God's promise fails and God is defeated. One of those promises is that whichever nation attacks Israel will lose and itself be punished hence why the powers that be have kept their wars out of it (other than internal manipulation) and have manipulated the Arabs in to testing the promise to humiliation.

In the end - its about God and Israel. Not about oil, or money, or the stock market.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I agree with the OP.

Two reasons (one or both being the reason I believe it is about money):

1 - The Banksters ALWAYS come out smelling like roses when there is a war. (Even often lending to BOTH sides of a conflict.)

2 - Still believe a major economic crises is right around the corner. Got to do something to distract from this otherwise the people are going to go ape-sh#t on TPTB.

Righteous rant.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Or all this could really be nothing more than grandstanding and gorilla chest poiunding to prove who's more manly.

In other words, just a bunch of hot air.

top topics

join