It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerryism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Type Kerryism into google and it will ask if you meant another word. See what that word is. He is a bad man who deserves to go back to the farm with the other horses.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
type in google.com

French Military Victories

hit - "I'm feeling lucky"

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
type

Weapons of Mass destruction

hit "I'm feeling lucky" - read page - funny!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
go to google.co.uk

type "poodle"

click UK web pages button

click "I'm feeling lucky"

I should be paid for this!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
Type Kerryism into google and it will ask if you meant another word. See what that word is. He is a bad man who deserves to go back to the farm with the other horses.

I don't want to be arrogant but I think such topics and other topics related to Kerry as a candidate for the White House (no matter if to praise or criticise him) should be posted in the Campaign 2004 Issues Forum

[edit on 30-9-2004 by AtheiX]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

go to google.co.uk

I did that wrong ... I went to the regular google site and the first thing that came up for todays top stories was "NRA ad portrays Kerry as poodle" See below.

Senator John F. Kerry is portrayed as a sweater-wearing poodle with a pink bow in an upcoming advertising campaign by the National Rifle Association, mocking his attempts to portray himself as friendly to gun sports and saying, ''That dog don't hunt." ''John Kerry says he supports sportsmen's rights. But his record says something else," the ads say. Billboards and newspaper ads will run this week, followed by television commercials, Chris W. Cox, the group's chief lobbyist, said yesterday. The NRA also plans to emblazon the slogan and the poodle on mailings, hats, and T-shirts. The group says the ad campaign will cost several million dollars. (AP)

www.boston.com...

Jemison

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You have 24 times the responses! And you know what? They are ALL talking about the incompetence of George Bush, while "Kerryism" is a misappropriated word.

Go figure!

new topics

top topics

join