It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Galactic Federation does exist, would you be willing to accept their help, knowledge and tech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well according to some websites, its happening. The grid is up and running, and the GF are in control.

Of course, denialists will deny this so I say to them 'just keep your head in the sand and everything will be just fine'. lol

Maybe it is time to make a difference to this world.

Solar Eclipse.
the2012scenario.com...-122003
"Our mass effort was a great success. The critical mass has been achieved. Although not everybody was doing the exact meditation that was given, enough people were synchronizing their consciousness stream to allow the Light forces to put a computer virus into the artificial intelligence Matrix program on the etheric and astral planes."

the2012scenario.com...

"What we do precisely is monitor the thought waves that emanate from your mental, emotional and physical systems located in your bodies and your temporal area of your brain. We read the output of this information as a chart or a graph that gives us a clear indication of how readily or unreadily you are accepting these new ideas, concepts and information that his is being seeded into your collective consciousness through our work with channels and even other means that we seed information into your world.

If you agree to participate in our program we will be very appreciative.....
"

"...We will be beginning the initial phases of this program immediately and if you wish to participate simply say “I wish to participate in the program where my thought patterns are read by qualified scientists and researchers of the Galactic Federation of Light.” This is all it will take, and we can get started immediately..."

the2012scenario.com...-123092

...Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then visualize all negative entities around the Earth being removed...

9:00 am HAST May 27th (Hawaii)
11:00 am AKDT May 27th (Alaska)
12:00 pm PDT May 27th (Los Angeles)
1:00 pm MDT May 27th (Denver)
2:00 pm CDT May 27th (Houston)
3:00 pm EDT May 27th (New York)
4:00 pm BRT May 27th (Rio de Janeiro)
8:00 pm BST May 27th (London)
9:00 pm CEST May 27th (Paris)
9:00 pm SAST May 27th (South Africa)
10:00 pm EEST May 27th (Bulgaria)
11:00 pm MSK May 27th (Moscow)
12:30 am IST May 28th (India)
3:00 am CST May 28th (Beijing)
4:00 am JST May 28th (Tokyo)
5:00 am AEST May 28th (Sydney)

Just think, by this time next month the old world order might well be history, thrown into the trashcan.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You realize you are getting all of your info from Steve Beckow's web site...

It may as well be coming from Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Im sure that they do not want to give us any technology after seeing what we've "accomplished" with our current tech.

The only thing that theyy have to offer us is help in the way of peace and prosperity, to which i would very much accept and be extremely appreciate over.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

The Galactic Federation are real.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Lets say, that the Galactic Federation of Light does exist and very soon they are going to be using technology to activate their followers (indego children) to guide this world into a new era.

How much hostility can both the GFL and their alien/human hybrids expect to get ?

If we're being hypothetical about this, then we'd have to ask just where the hell were they during all of the atrocities and hardship we faced since they knew about us. Why didn't they step in and help then, while we were fighting global wars, genocide, and famine, etc.?

That'd be a really hard sell. I can't see why we'd bow to their authority. Of course, it's all hogwash, so really not an issue anyhow...but hypothetically, there's your answer.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I can play hypothetical too.

If I had a blue unicorn, and that unicorn farted gold... I would be very rich with blue unicorn farts.

I like your style.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Rapha

Lets say, that the Galactic Federation of Light does exist and very soon they are going to be using technology to activate their followers (indego children) to guide this world into a new era.

How much hostility can both the GFL and their alien/human hybrids expect to get ?

If we're being hypothetical about this, then we'd have to ask just where the hell were they during all of the atrocities and hardship we faced since they knew about us. Why didn't they step in and help then, while we were fighting global wars, genocide, and famine, etc.?

That'd be a really hard sell. I can't see why we'd bow to their authority. Of course, it's all hogwash, so really not an issue anyhow...but hypothetically, there's your answer.

They will say that they could not intervene without conscent from TPTB.
This is where its gets interesting.

Naturally the people are now p1ssed off and see the elite as nothing more than evil fat pigs.

Now imagine this; the aliens land and ask the people, "would they allow the aliens to force the elite out-of-office and integrate this world into the new galaxy kingdom (or whatever its called) by giving every person 1 million starbucks".
I know it sounds cheesy, but why not.

Can you see materialistic people turning down the offer of free money, new high tech gadgets and voting non-elite people into power to liase with the aliens?

Its a win win situation for the aliens. The aliens will simply blame the elite by saying 'we did offer help decades ago. However, your world leaders didn't want our help and kept shooting at us with intent to kill'.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If the aliens would give the spaceship with no strings attached, so humans could study the thing and make one themselves which they could maintain themselves then yes I would welcome it. So no 'helping others see the light' but examining this light to see if it is true light as I believe it should be.

If the aliens gave this technology and expect me to use it then no. What would happen in the future, if it's all said and done, everybody happy and using this technology until the aliens come up with a story about their enemies and want us to fight them using their technology while I would think or believe their enemies are innocent? They would confiscate the technology to which I would be so used and maybe could not imagine to be without anymore. Many people would choose to obey them and I would have a lot of problems when I choose not to obey. If I choose not to obey they would take it all away from me, maybe other humans would even go against me and it would be hard for me to let it go and go back to the pre-alien technology life I had.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'll take one of their stargates they put in the sun, a ship to get there, and enough space ice cream to travel to galaxies unknown...

COME ON PEOPLE! STARGATES!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is a SMALL section of one of the arms of a typical spiral galaxy:

You will notice that "nebula" or whatever you want to call it, which is actually millions even billions of stars.
Each of those stars (suns) of the billions COULD have its own planet system, like ours.

So..how likely is it there is a "galactic federation" overseeing 100s of billions of stars and their planet systems..and how likely is it that such a "federation", situated near on of those microscopic dots/stars cares SO MUCH for our planet which is only another planet surrounding one of those billions of dots/stars?

And..even more bizarre...claims to be a federation responsible for (all of the????) the billions of billions stars and their likely planets, i mean just looking at this picture and realize the staggering numbers, mathematical odds etc. makes this entire idea not very plausible.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They don't exist though, so it's a pointless debate.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You can say what you like but ive been getting amazing Tinnitis since 21/05/11..

It is getting louder and louder each passing day so dont think for me this year is

just a Normal year..

I believe the next few months will bring happiness to all who live on this planet..

The Galactic Federation is real regardless of what others believe..

You can argue about destiny as long as you want but what will be will be..

Be of Love and Peace readers your Ascension is close at hand..

Pull up a chair its about to get interesting..

Much Love

Plazmuh

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes, if they're actually the real higher level, Higher Up, following the Love and Goodness and God and Progression, real confederations not the control ones. There are many. Bascically the HERO's. There are hero's up there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join