It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Galactic Federation does exist, would you be willing to accept their help, knowledge and tech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lets say, that the Galactic Federation of Light does exist and very soon they are going to be using technology to activate their followers (indego children) to guide this world into a new era.

How much hostility can both the GFL and their alien/human hybrids expect to get ?

On the 20th of May there will be an annular Solar Eclipse, in which the Solar Light Codes for Connection with the Solaris Light Council will be transmitted to the Earth, allowing for many to awaken to their connections with the Solaris Sun and to her role in the Evolution and Development of the Earth within the Galaxy and the Solar System.

Then, on the 4th of June there will be a Partial Lunar Eclipse with the Full Moon in Sagittarius approaching the Galactic Center. At this time, the Light Codes for the Galactic Council Connection will be transmitted to the Earth and will awaken those whose work is to connect with this Council and to work with it through the Earth Keeper Council.

Then, on the 6th of June you will experience the Venus Transit, or the second Venus Transit that connects with the first Transit in 2004. At this time, the Solar Council on Solaris will be working to transmit the Venusian Light Codes of Beauty and Harmony into the New Earth Heart Grids, to allow for a full awakening and expression of the energy of Love in those who are awakened and whose hearts are open to receive this energy.

I assume that many ATS people are switched on to what is around us and the possibilities of what could happen in the following 6 months.

So if the general view point from ATS viewers is hostility or denial then I am sure the attitude from the world population will be the same.

It also seems that the aliens will only intervene if there are enough humans wanting their help.

So people, if aliens are willing to give free technology in return for allowing their '(indego children) connections with the Solaris Sun' to guide this planet into the new golden age, would you be willing to accept their guidence ?

If not, would you be willing to go to war against the aliens ?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No.

Because they don't exist.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Why does it have to be their way or war? Can't we just let them gain citizenship and they live by our guidance and laws?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe, maybe not.

It all depends, but regardless, if I did it would be on my terms.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yes i'd accept their help and guidance. my reasoning is that if they're offering they can't be any worse than the governments running the world already so "bring it on" i say.

and no, i'm sick of war, very sick of it, so i wouldn't go to war against them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

...Galactic Federation of Light
...indego children
...alien/human hybrids
...Solar Light Codes
... Solaris Light Council
...Galactic Council Connection Earth Keeper Council.
...Solar Council on Solaris
...Venusian Light Codes, New Earth Heart Grids

...happen in the following 6 months.

war against the aliens ?

Can we see some PROOF, that ANY of this crazy nonsense exists please? Being that you list some pretty specific and in-depth titles and such of these outer-space "councils" and "codes", I imagine there just HAS to be some SERIOUS evidence to back it all up.

And there will be NOTHING of the sort happening in "6 months".

War against aliens?
Has anyone here even communicated with these said "aliens"??

Does anyone here have any contact info for these "councils" or "aliens" or "indego children" or other outer-space galactic federation stuff?
Just provide a phone number, email address, or their website. Can anyone provide SOMETHING so that we can verify this all of this "galactic madness" being spoken of here? Because it all just SCREAMS out that this is simply just all coming from folks with MAJOR OVER-ACTIVE imaginations.

WOW, where do people get all of this stuff from?
Its like imaginations RUN WILD FULL THROTTLE.

edit on 16-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Rapha

No.
I have my own thoughts and ideas that I don't need to push on anyone....unlike them.

They are like a bad new age religion mixed with aliens.
(which I am still not sure exist or not...kind of how people are still trying to figure out if god exists or not)
They get info from "channeling"
Enough said.

link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Rapha

Why does it have to be their way or war? Can't we just let them gain citizenship and they live by our guidance and laws?

Good point.
That scenario will work very nicely.

I hope your right.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If Evil Reptilian overlords or Annunaki slave masters existed I'd welcome them just for the fact that there'd finally be undeniable verification of another foreign/extraterrestrial intelligence.

None of these, however, exist, so, they won't be showing up any time soon.
If they do, well, I'll take their tech, but they'll brook no respect from me for being too scared to show themselves for how long now?
Yeah, any aliens hiding in the shadows are scared little punks not worth the time of day since all their vaulted tech seems to be able to do is keep them hidden.

No, sorry, they don't exist.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If not, would you be willing to go to war against the aliens

Yeah why not
And why would you accept something for free when you can have a good old war and take it by force
Aliens zombies are all the same to me take their noggins of and they will soon bugger off

Cran

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

My only thoughts on GFL is I hope they don't end up like Heavens Gate and gather a group of the mentally ill together to die to go to the Mothership. Clearly their members are delusional and that should worry any sane person.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
For a web site that supposedly forbids discussion of the Galactic Federation of Light, there sure have been a lot of GFL related posts, as of late.

The only reason I have any "hostility" towards these beings--assuming they exist at all--is because their "messengers" have been droning on endlessly, for years, claiming they are coming to save us. So... where are they?

There are only two other types of angry humans to be worried about (and I use the term "worried" loosely, because if they really are so advanced, none of our technology should even be a threat to begin with): the religious types who think aliens are demons sent from hell, and TPTB. Oh, and the programmed meat puppets who have Stockholm syndrome and support them (not going to name any names, but we have plenty of them right here on ATS).

The rest of us would likely welcome them with open arms. Even me, despite being upset at their snail's pace approach to things. But honestly... it's probably just a bunch of people sitting at their computers, making up messages from space people who don't exist. Why? I have no idea. Money, probably.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If the Galactic Federation exists, then they're a bunch of scumbags nobody in their right mind would trust. They lie all the time about how they're here to "help" us, but really never lift a finger, and then blame it all on the governments who they say have refused their help. The dog always eats their homework, so to speak.

So they can go to hell for all I care.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes I would gladly appreciate the help of advanced alien species who were interested in promoting good.

However if I am going on an extended voyage on their space craft, I have three basic requirements.

1) An Earth toilet or something similar.
2) A room for botanical needs.
3) And something like a translation device so I can read and speak with them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If the Galactic Federation exists, then they're a bunch of scumbags nobody in their right mind would trust. They lie all the time about how they're here to "help" us, but really never lift a finger, and then blame it all on the governments who they say have refused their help. The dog always eats their homework, so to speak.

So they can go to hell for all I care.

Well, they didn't lie because we never heard "them" say anything.

It was always just humans claiming to 'represent them' who were lying.

Just a little nit pick there, sorry bout that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Whether they exist or not, it is our imperative that we figure out our problems on our own. We must.

Therefore we must resist all help, as counter-intuitive as that might seem.

On top of that, any "Federation" worth their salt would know that we must work this out ourselves anyhow.

So I would absolutely trust no one who comes along from anywhere outside of our experience that claims to have the answer and is offering "help".

As I said, we must resist it.

It is up to us, we must take full responsibility for it all.

X.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Baby Fark Mcgeezax and his goons can kiss my ass...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
However if I am going on an extended voyage on their space craft, I have three basic requirements.

That's it? These lousy bums fly across the galaxy, possibly even come from another dimension, and this is all you expect from them?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

That's it? These lousy bums fly across the galaxy, possibly even come from another dimension, and this is all you expect from them?

Well, the ride on their fancy spaceship... I would also like them to make sure I have enough stuff to take care of my contact lenses. But, yeah. Definitely a toilet. Gazing at the wonders of the universe would be a lot less fun if I had to take a leak really, really bad.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

No, but that is what I need to be able to enjoy any weird stuff they may have to offer.

What you expect me to defecate on the floor of the spaceship?

That would be funny I admit, very funny, but it would seem a little beneath me.

But really I'd expect to maybe get to go to their home world and see how things work there, or to visit countless other worlds, stations, etc, and have my questions addressed hopefully.
This is all a "what if" after all, entirely speculative and fantastical.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join