It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Cause of SARS?.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is that true that China was responsible for the Shuttle Columbia blowing up, so the U.S. unleased SARS in China for retaliation? I read that in a thread and I just wanted to confirm whether that was true or not. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
allthough in the realms of possibility... i doubt it, i also dont think anybody would know the answer to that question all we can do is speculate....

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well if you want to read people who believe that go here,

www.gulufuture.com...

there are other bits on the site like that. NO ONE will really know the answer you seek but why would the US seek such a massive risk to their own population like this? Something like Sars could be a real problem for everyone and would to likely carry to much weight of collateral damage to the US gov for them to risk. Its quite possible to design diseases to be more ethnically picky so sars is unlikely

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Chanllenger disaster, Jan 28th, 1986;

Chernobyl disaster, April 25th, 1986.

Things that make you go, "hmmm"...

-�-

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i live in toronto so don't even talk about SARS

jra

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
in this day and age it isn't exactly the brightest thing to release a virus the could esily come back to bite you on the ass. with the ability to travel just about anywhere in the world within a day, things can spread easily and quick and make it's way back to the creators (if some one did make it)

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am not sure if SARS was released as a weapon against the Chinese, although evidence does support that thought (see this thread)

www.digitalf8.com...

However, I have been notified by a reliable source that the Space Shuttle WAS in fact brought down by a Chinese Scalar weapon in an attempt to warn us off from invading Iraq.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
Is that true that China was responsible for the Shuttle Columbia blowing up, so the U.S. unleased SARS in China for retaliation? I read that in a thread and I just wanted to confirm whether that was true or not. Thanks.

It's false.

The first cases of SARS appeared in China in November. Furthermore, the shuttle was NOT shot down by anything or blown up by anything. Its disintegration was due to plasma leaking inside it from a hole in the left wing.

If you haven't been following the reports on the shuttle, Science.com is a fairly good place to do so.

top topics

join