It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World With No America?.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There's so much Anti-American hate going on now adays, but honestly, how do you think the world would be if there was NO America?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
N Korea would have fun.
France would be speaking German.
Russia and China would be King ( or under german/japanese rule)

Maybe Native Americans would've had their own nation?

or do you mean if USA was to "vanish" now?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Cause a lot of people complain and critisize the U.S., but how would the world be if the U.S. did not exist at all?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Someone would fill the role of world police hopefully. If not I think there'd be a lot more battles. Also I think Communism would be the most powerful Govt. I could be completely wrong too. Just a thought. Perhaps the Native Americans would've had banded together and ended up forming their own nation and become a super power?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think that all of the people that critisize the United States are deep down on the inside, greatfull for the U.S. I could be wrong tho.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If the USA did not exist. There woul dhave been a nuclear war by now, communism would be in total control, Germany would own all of Europe, the Jews would be extinct, the Indians (Native Americans) would have their own country, and Aafrica would be dying even faster of illness.

In other words without America the world would be pretty screwed over.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
without America, The Ottoman Empire and Germany would have won World War I. Thus millions of jews wouldnt have died in a WWII... WWII prolly wouldnt have happened.

And I doubt that international bankers and Zionist wouldnt have been able to gain as much power and control.

The middle east wouldnt be in such shambles... and a lot of the middle east was part of the Ottomans...

so the world would be a very different place. hard to say, really...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If the USA did not exist. There woul dhave been a nuclear war by now, communism would be in total control, Germany would own all of Europe, the Jews would be extinct, the Indians (Native Americans) would have their own country, and Aafrica would be dying even faster of illness.

In other words without America the world would be pretty screwed over.

Wern't we the one's that made and used the nuclear bomb?!?!?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes we did but Russia had one soon after.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
...the world would indeed be lacking...for America, like all countries, has many things that are unique, many things that are good, many things that add to the whole...

...just because people complain, doesn't mean they aren't aware of the good things...doesn't mean they don't appreciate and/or need the existance of whatever country/body/person they are complaining about...

...heck, I love my mom to bits...would die for her in a second...but there sure are things about her that irritate the beejebus outa me sometimes...doesn't make me love/need her in my life any less...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
it would be a screwed up world, i'd rather live in an american world than a non-american. There would be countries bombing each other more than what there is now. don't give me the atomic bomb stuff b/c yes the USA used it first but the nazi's started work on one first thats why FDR ordered work on it in the first place b/c he didn't want hitler using it.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The world would probably be a much sadder place without the USA, all in all.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthdrug
without America, The Ottoman Empire and Germany would have won World War I. Thus millions of jews wouldnt have died in a WWII... WWII prolly wouldnt have happened.

You probably mean the German and Austro-Hungarian empires .. the Turkish "empire" wasnt really engaged into the war...

Antisemitism developed in Germany only as Hitler's byproduct to the unemployment and miscontent after WWI was lost. It is rather unlikely that the holocaust would have taken place if the outcome of WWI would have been different.

[Edited on 20-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I doubt the Native Americans would have their own continent, the Europeans would have been here anyway and would have conquered to New World. Would Canada and Mexico exist? Or would they have been conquered and assimilated by some other power?

Man, the what-if's can give a headache!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Would Canada and Mexico exist?

well in regards to canada i think it would have eventually been formed b/c the colonies were becoming a burden for the british taxpayer and parliament( not the crown) wanted the colonies to become more self-sufficent

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
England would have more land and more than likely be exactly liek the US is now. BUt besides that i think we would have a Spanish/French North America. German Europe, A Russian/Chinesse Asia, and just africa. Or maybe a world government by now. I doubt anyone has as much responsiblity with there power as we do. Most countries would want to take over other o#ries what do we do Police the world instead of conquer

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
do you think communism would have happened

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Yes we did but Russia had one soon after.

after they stole our technology

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
if i was the us i would have told the USSR that if they tried to make an a-bomb that the USA would attack them that way they would have been the only superpower

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Marxism came b4 the first World War and communism was about at the same time. But i doubt they would have thought they would have been soo powerful w/o beating Germany. But who knows what would have ahppen or who wold have been in power. i think later they would have seized control or attempted to

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join