It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

Originally posted by 3danimator

Saying the government are elected by the people to make decisions for them is utter claptrap. We don't elect them to make decisions for us we elect them because we expect them to do what they say they are going to do in their manifesto.

Ummm...what? Come down from the clouds my friend. The governments dont/cant put every single decision they will have to take in their 4 years of ruling in their manifestos. LOL

At some poing they need to make decisions for us on schools, transport, health, finance etc... Thats what we elect them for.

no my friend, thats what you elect them for. I don't know where you're from but here in the UK we have councils that take care of local politics. The big boys in government make big decisions on defence, envioronment policy, taxation, welfare and foreign policy. The current agenda on environmental policy is being ignored by the public (the carbon tax issue) because we don't believe in man made global warming. We all know it's a scam but they carry on pushing the agenda in order to claw more revenue from the already squeezed taxpayer. Of course they will no doubt want to put me in a FEMA style camp to re-educate me on that some time in the near future. But if you don't mind, I'll remain cynical if that's ok with you.

Interesting....And here i was thinking local councils were a branch of government. Weird since i seem to vote (im from UK too) tory/labour/libdems etc... for local councils.

Im done wiht you mate. I get the kind of person you are. You are desperate to believe so you will, no matter what. Good luck.

And FYI. I spend HOURS looking at the night sky as a keen astronomer, almost every clear night in fact. I have yet to see something that cannot be explained. I suggest you lay off the drugs if you see things that often.

See ya

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

With such a hilariously ignorant opening gambit I don't think anybody really needs to prove you wrong. They are contrails. Just like all the other ones. But what's the point, nobody is going to convince you otherwise, are they? We've had them all on these forums at one time or another.....meteoroligists....pilots.....people with expert knowledge and years of experience. Doesn't make any difference to you "chemtrail" fanatics - you won't listen to common sense, nevermind expert testimony.

So frustrating that there are many genuinely interesting phenomena that you could devote your energy to, yet you pick the most absurd conspiracy in the book.

Oh, and I won't be back to this thread so you can save your energy....

Well my friend tell this to the highly educated ones like congressmen, politicians, scientists, pilots, weathermen and so on because according to some ATSer's, I'm not qualified to be concerned because I can't identify airplanes therefore.....I'm too stupid (and 'paranoid') to draw any type of reasonable conclusion.
So don't waste your lecturin' words on me (it's time to watch Teletubbies anyway)

And here's a little observation (albeit; a stupid one) you might've overlooked: expert testimony works both ways and on both sides of the fence.
So you can present all the 'expert' testimony you want and I'll counter yours with my own. And if this is a matter of which side has more than, I'll leave the counting to you because I'm not interested.

And you're right, I don't care what you think or point out. To me this phenomenon is real so I suggest you get over it because if ANYONE is to ever change my mind I assure you, it won't be an anonymous person on a forum like you.

Have a good day and keep lookin' up

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

It's a letter from Andreas Psoras to the CFTC.

Psoras believes in chemtrails and HAARP, and thinks the CFTC should be involved somehow, so she writes a big cut-and-paste letter to them.

This then gets promoted by Alex Jones as some kind of official admission, when really it's just your average crank letter.

whatever you say, there is no geo-enginerring program. I just made it up to confuse you. Also HAARP doesnt exist either, I made that up too. Neither does the police state, or the fed, or the thieving banksters. The world is such a happy peaceful planet and I'm just making it all up. There is no proof of anything really. Proof does not exist, only belief.

No. There is proof of police stating. There is proof of thieving bankers. Can you not see the difference?
For f**ks sake, its like talking to a bunch of toddlers, trying to explain the differences between proof/real life and made up stuff.

No one is saying the world is one big happy place. But there is enough REAL # going on without you guys having to make up stuff like Haarp and chemtrails.
edit on 16-5-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

Hmm, so you do think we're making it up? sorry you didn't get the irony there, well never mind. Yes I do see the
proof of the police state in the USA. But i'm in Liverpool UK. Everything I get form the USA comes from the media (not mainstream - they don't tell you anything). I don't get to experience first hand the police state in the USA so there is no real way of me knowing if it is true for sure. Maybe there is a genuine terrorist threat after all and they're just overzealosly protecting civilians from danger? but common sense tells me it exists because I see more of the whole picture and connect the dots. I know 100% that geo-engineering exists. I have looked at 100's of articles (including wikileaks) and seen the evidence myself. Sorry to disappoint you but I aint going down that road again (endlessly scouring links for people to debunk.) Do the research mate that's the only way you're gonna know for sure what the real story is. Me? I'm happy with what I have concluded until I see evidence to the contrary.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hundreds of people obviously have gone mad out in Long Island including local politicians because someone decided there was enough concern to hold a town meeting.
These meetings have to be approved by some council member because I assure you, I highly doubt they'll conduct a town meeting to cover Sasquatch sightings!

This was fairly recent:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Saying the government are elected by the people to make decisions for them is utter claptrap. We don't elect them to make decisions for us we elect them because we expect them to do what they say they are going to do in their manifesto.

Ummm...what? Come down from the clouds my friend. The governments dont/cant put every single decision they will have to take in their 4 years of ruling in their manifestos. LOL

At some poing they need to make decisions for us on schools, transport, health, finance etc... Thats what we elect them for.

no my friend, thats what you elect them for. I don't know where you're from but here in the UK we have councils that take care of local politics. The big boys in government make big decisions on defence, envioronment policy, taxation, welfare and foreign policy. The current agenda on environmental policy is being ignored by the public (the carbon tax issue) because we don't believe in man made global warming. We all know it's a scam but they carry on pushing the agenda in order to claw more revenue from the already squeezed taxpayer. Of course they will no doubt want to put me in a FEMA style camp to re-educate me on that some time in the near future. But if you don't mind, I'll remain cynical if that's ok with you.

Interesting....And here i was thinking local councils were a branch of government. Weird since i seem to vote (im from UK too) tory/labour/libdems etc... for local councils.

Im done wiht you mate. I get the kind of person you are. You are desperate to believe so you will, no matter what. Good luck.

And FYI. I spend HOURS looking at the night sky as a keen astronomer, almost every clear night in fact. I have yet to see something that cannot be explained. I suggest you lay off the drugs if you see things that often.

See ya

So you're done with me? great. One thing before you go... point your telecope up your arse there should be a few things in there you can't explain

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hundreds of people obviously have gone mad out in Long Island including local politicians because someone decided there was enough concern to hold a town meeting.
These meetings have to be approved by some council member because I assure you, I highly doubt they'll conduct a town meeting to cover Sasquatch sightings!

This was fairly recent:

Good post but some people on here will want more convincing than this, do you have any dna evidence that these people actually attended this meeting?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

whatever you say, there is no geo-enginerring program. I just made it up to confuse you. Also HAARP doesnt exist either, I made that up too. Neither does the police state, or the fed, or the thieving banksters. The world is such a happy peaceful planet and I'm just making it all up. There is no proof of anything really. Proof does not exist, only belief.

There's lots of geoengineering research going on, but nothing admitted that is actually in the field that involved spraying things from planes.

HAARP obviously exists. Nobody has every denied that.

The existence of thieving bankers (which nobody denies either) does not provide any evidence for "chemtrails".

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

Psoras believes in chemtrails and HAARP, and thinks the CFTC should be involved somehow, so she writes a big cut-and-paste letter to them.

This then gets promoted by Alex Jones as some kind of official admission, when really it's just your average crank letter.

No. There is proof of police stating. There is proof of thieving bankers. Can you not see the difference?
For f**ks sake, its like talking to a bunch of toddlers, trying to explain the differences between proof/real life and made up stuff.

No one is saying the world is one big happy place. But there is enough REAL # going on without you guys having to make up stuff like Haarp and chemtrails.

Hey now, check yourself son! HAARP does exist! Just not as the weather manipulation, earthquake causing, blackmail enforcing destruction machine that some think.

But really, some people you just cant reach. There are some people here that just dont understand what evidence is. Those people scream that persistent contrails dont exist, chemtrails are the only ones that linger, aluminum is being used to block the sun, this is the start of population control, its only used where there are holes in the ozone layer, etc ... hell, the chemtrailers cant even get their own stories straight.

Facepalming, but too lazy to paste the ASCII for it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by robbo961

The sewer system in the UK is being updated as we speak, costing billions of pounds. Look it up.

Either way, fine, you dont like my examples. How about MRI's, penicillin, waether prediction etc...Pick anything from the thousands of choices. Jeez...way to miss my point entirely.

Look mate, I agree with you. Science is a noble cause, no doubt about it. But today's scientists are muzzled. They can't speak the truth so therefore it aint the truth.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Good post but some people on here will want more convincing than this, do you have any dna evidence that these people actually attended this meeting?

And obviously this meeting happened. There were a group of people who attended who believed in chemtrails. We know some people believe in chemtrails. That does not mean they exist. Actually evidence would be needed for that.

The meeting was basically members of the public just explaining the theory, while the council members listened mostly in silence, and then it was explained they had no jurisdiction, and the proposal was very vague anyway, so nothing happened.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Is that really the best you can do for your side?

Do you think we don't realize CONTRAILS exist?
You think you're 'learnin' us something new?

Here's an opportunity for you to become quasi famous.....please provide us video (8MM film will suffice too) of any plane back in the era you're pointing out, that shows at least 2 planes laying down simultaneous vapor trails lasting 2 hours.

Here, 'tell ya what...I'll make it easier.....show us ONE PLANE whose contrail lasted only 20 minutes and....I'll accept this anywhere from 1920-1990.

I'm sure you can find a ballgame or some outdoor event that captured a plane leaving behind a huge thick billowing trail for 20 minutes within those 70 years. Because according to you...this is as common as a phenomenon comes!. In fact, it's not a phenomenon at all, right?
It's a common happenstance therefore you should have no problem replicating this anytime before 1990.

We look forward to your findings

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This was fairly recent:

LOL....so deluded. How is this video proof of anything?? These kooks organised a hearing to put their views across and get the govt to stop doing something they BELIEVE is being done. For gods sake. Do you people understand what proof even means?

What does this video show? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever other than some people started a public hearing that has no bearing on anything and offers no evidence of anything. Nice one. But i guess thats enough for you guys eh?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm not here to convince those people. I'm here to share more information to those who are already convinced or confused.
Turning this banshee into believers is not my goal nor should it be yours.

Thanks for contributing. Your presence and acknowledgment is greatly appreciated

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
I have just completed a level 300 course at a California State University on Global Environmental/Climate Change.

Chemtrails or persistent contrails were mentioned as a form of preventative mitigation. My professor did not clarify whether or not we have engaged in this form of geo-engineering, however if you were to study Climate Change some of your prerequisite courses would be Geo-Engineering and Mitigation.

The function behind this concept is to disperse a reflective product in order to control/regulate incoming short-wave solar radiation.

The process is not only inefficient, but a last-ditch effort to slow the global shift out of equilibrium.

This is science.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask!

As a matter of credibility, I maintain a solid position on the Dean's list at my CSU.

Was your course anything like this meeting with these professors?
It starts at around 4:00. And this video is just a snippet of the longer version of the meeting which was very interesting even though they talk futuristically.

Spraying San Francisco, exposing the geo-engineers.

On a heavy spraying day, we talked to passers-by on what they made of the persistent contrails blanketing the city, often referred to as chemtrails. Video features congressional candidate John Fitzgerald confronting top geoengineer Ken Caldeira at San Francisco public library. We also illustrate the difference between water based contrails and persistent contrails when a regular plane (with a short lived contrail) crosses the path of a persistent contrail at a similar altitude.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.truehealthfacts.com...

here's a few 'normal' flight paths, looks like the pilots have had a drink or two ferrying their passengers to their holiday destinations wheeeeeeeeeeey!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

It's not proof of anything. I provided it for your entertainment only!

Try to refrain asking ATSer's for proof. Won't happen. Can't happen. Not on a computer.

So kindly direct your 'proof' question to your local politician.
Say what?...they're not interested?
Amazing.

"...and the wheels on the bus go round and round...." (everyone sing along!)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying
www.youtube.com...

just contrails right?
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

Hey now, check yourself son! HAARP does exist! Just not as the weather manipulation, earthquake causing, blackmail enforcing destruction machine that some think.

But really, some people you just cant reach. There are some people here that just dont understand what evidence is. Those people scream that persistent contrails dont exist, chemtrails are the only ones that linger, aluminum is being used to block the sun, this is the start of population control, its only used where there are holes in the ozone layer, etc ... hell, the chemtrailers cant even get their own stories straight.

Facepalming, but too lazy to paste the ASCII for it.

So what is the purpose of HAARP? seriously, I really want to know

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by 3danimator

It's not proof of anything. I provided it for your entertainment only!

Try to refrain asking ATSer's for proof. Won't happen. Can't happen. Not on a computer.

So kindly direct your 'proof' question to your local politician.

WHAT?

...You guys are the ones making the incredible claims. Why on earth would we NOT ask you for proof? That makes no sense at all.

And you can refrain with the quirkyness mate, wheels on the bus, fake cheeriness etc...It doesnt help your case.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying
www.youtube.com...

just contrails right?
www.youtube.com...

LOL. That last video of the pilot is widely known to be a joke. He's kidding for gods sake... oh dear

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join