It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Zombie Apocalypse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There has been a lot of talk about a "Zombie Apocalypse" mostly with a "nudge" and "wink" to follow... but the fact of the matter is this can and will happen if people don't wake up to the fact there is REAL EVIL in this world...

A hazardous drug that eliminates free will and can wipe the memory of its victims is currently being dealt on the streets of Colombia.

The drug is called scopolamine, but is colloquially known as ‘The Devil’s Breath,' and is derived from a particular type of tree common to South America.

Stories surrounding the drug are the stuff of urban legends, with some telling horror stories of how people were raped, forced to empty their bank accounts, and even coerced into giving up an organ.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Let's say just for the sake of argument "TPTB" figure out "the jig is up" and their days are numbered unless they take drastic measures... and to add fuel to that fire let's just imagine that "chemtrails" are real and they've been spraying us with God knows what for years if not decades...

Now... that being said if those two things were a "possibility" and the EVIL MEN behind the curtain wanted to wipe out a society (I know... never in human history has a whole mass of people just "disappeared" before*) they could use high altitude spraying devices to blanket the populous with scopolamine and either kill them all or simply have them kill themselves through sheer "childlike" stupidity so they won't be held accountable by the survivors and play "hero" like they do with pharmaceuticals and "global warming"...

It's not like anyone would see it coming... you're outside enjoying the "fresh air" while watching aircraft fly over emitting "harmless contrails" and next thing you know "mmmm... brains"...

Obviously you wouldn't become that sort of zombie... but you would be a zombie nonetheless as is explained in the article...

I'm going to flat out state that it's only a matter of time before "TPTB" put a plan like this into motion... it'll of course be on a small scale at first... probably in some remote crap hole third world nation just to "see how effective it is"... but once they know for certain how well it works and figure out exactly how to dose everyone... they will... mark my words...

*Note Sarcasm...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Zombies
Robots
Aliens!

We're all doomed!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I think the "robots" are still a couple years off... but the "zombies" and "aliens" could play out over the course of the next seven months...

If I were to venture a guess... if the "aliens/second coming" that everyone "sees in the sky" doesn't get everyone in line right quick... it's on to "Plan B"... the "zombies"...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
reply to post by Propulsion

I think the "robots" are still a couple years off... but the "zombies" and "aliens" could play out over the course of the next seven months...

If I were to venture a guess... if the "aliens/second coming" that everyone "sees in the sky" doesn't get everyone in line right quick... it's on to "Plan B"... the "zombies"...

It could go down like this...

edit on 13-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much of a problem this drug actually is if scuba divers can get it and use it .. there's definitely some urban legends.. (posted in the second block)

Excerpts from Wikipedia

* Scopolamine causes memory impairments to a similar degree as diazepam.[10]

* In October 2006, researchers at the US National Institute of Mental Health found that scopolamine reduced symptoms of depression within a few days, and the improvement lasted for at least a week after switching to a placebo.[11]

* Intravenously administered scopolamine has been found to be effective[12] against major depressive disorder. A phase II clinical trial[13] of its efficacy against both major depressive disorder and depression due to bipolar disorder when administered via transdermal patches is scheduled to finish in September 2011.

* Due to its effectiveness against sea-sickness it has become commonly used by scuba divers.[14][15]
Scopolamine has been tested as a topical treatment for Aquagenic pruritus and was shown in several cases to be effective.[16]

Criminal use and urban legends

In 1910, it was detected in the remains believed to be those of Cora Crippen, wife of Dr. Hawley Harvey Crippen, and was accepted at the time as the cause of her death since her husband was known to have bought some at the start of the year.[20] Scopolamine poisoning is sometimes reported by the media as method by which people are raped, killed, or robbed, although some of these are unfounded rumors. For example, there have been rumors that robbers in the United States used a transcutaneous delivery mechanism involving business cards, pamphlets or flyers laced with the drug. The use of burundanga (aka scopolamine) impregnated credit cards to attack and to rob isolated people is often propagated by chain emails and some of these are reported as hoaxes or urban legends by specialized web sites.[21][22][23]

A 2012 example claims small amounts are blown into victims' faces on the street to turn the victims into "mindless zombies". [24]

Nevertheless, approximately one in five emergency room admissions for poisoning in Bogotá have been attributed to scopolamine.[25] In June 2008, more than 20 people were hospitalized with psychosis in Norway after ingesting counterfeit Rohypnol tablets containing scopolamine.[26]

There have also been reports of tourists being robbed after having scopalmine slipped into their food or drink. Recently, these incidents have been reported in Thailand.[27]

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Not to discredit your thread, but scopolamine is a legal medication often used in the treatment of motion sickness. While there are other reports of folks using scopolamine as a date-rape drug, to murder others, or to cause memory loss, so far these reports are mainly in the realm of urban legend. More research is needed, IMO

S&F

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So while it seems there have been some instances of issues ( such as with counterfeit rohypnol and some other rumored cases ( many of which were proven hoaxes ) .. it does seem the media ( dailymail has been known to do this ) .. is sensationalizing it a bit...

Even if they weren't .. it wouldn't be the mechanism to bring forth a zombie apocalypse =) .. unless it learns to replicate itself and become contagious of course.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have always used the term "zombie apolocolypse" as a blanket term for all TSHTF-type situations. But the more things go forward, the more I read, the more I see....the more I realize, that a true Zombie Apoc could be right around the corner...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by SwissMarked

Not to discredit your thread, but scopolamine is a legal medication often used in the treatment of motion sickness. While there are other reports of folks using scopolamine as a date-rape drug, to murder others, or to cause memory loss, so far these reports are mainly in the realm of urban legend. More research is needed, IMO

S&F

When did ATS stop rewarding common sense and good posts?

Heres one, and besides mine, there was no single star given... wow!

Thanks smyleegrl!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I just stumbled on this video which is what the article was talking about.

These guys from vice are nuts and it's good that we have them around. He went to Bogota to try and find the trees, talk to people who've done it, and try to buy some themselves.

You do have to log into youtube to watch it since it's mature. So here's the link too www.youtube.com...

Watching it now

edit on 5/13/12 by schlomo because: add embed

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

I always star well written posts, even if I disagree.
Does seem ATS is light on stars lately...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The video is pretty good. Lots of first hand accounts. It may be used as a pharmaceutical drug but these guys in Colombia use it for crime.

Upon further investigation, they say datura is another name for it. Guess what family of plants this crazy drug comes from
??

That's right!!! Family Solanaceae: The World's Most Successful Plants. Food, Medicine and Witchcraft

Its from the same family as nightshade, deadly nightshade, tomatoes, nicotine and potatoes! You need to check that thread out!!! One of the best threads in the past couple months hands down

Back to the vid now
––AND done.

That drug is just plain bad, and the trees are all over, they find one in a neighborhood near a kindergarten. Apparently the seeds make it and it has to be chemically treated and then a tiny amount will make you lose your free will. Scary scary
edit on 5/13/12 by schlomo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"waking up" is just another term for someone that has been brainwashed and thinks they are talking to "the source". As soon as the power goes out, all that will be greatly minimized. The people using and doing it will most likely cling to the smaller areas still making power through coal, wind, etc.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I saw this as well and couldn't start my own post on it yet. I thought it would be a great first thread topic.

This may be the scariest drug out there.

top topics

join