It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dximage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Greetings. I am a long-time lurker who has used ATS as a resource and for its fascinating articles and stories. I am a writer and an esotericist. My career is in a scientific field. I am interested alternate cosmologies, the occult, mysteries, ufology, and the celestial hierarchy. I am a Master Mason and the Senior Deacon in a Lodge of Master Masons. I have other Masonic degrees above the Master Mason degree. I call myself a "Technomystic" because I am participating in the emergent fusion of technology and mysticism, which fusion I think is one rational approach to spiritual life in a technological world.

I live in the fabled Antelope Valley of Southern California near Edwards AFB, USAF Plant 42, and the Skunkworks. On a direct line of site from my home is the mountain in Rosamond underneath which allegedly is located a secret city that contains captured alien hardware. Beyond that mountain is the Tehachipi Mountain Range. I have explored the desert out here and it is indeed a fascinating place for its geology and mystical aura.

I apologize to the Mods for my earlier post. I had not read the rules and posted certain material that is prohibited.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello dximage,

welcome to ats
feel free to u2u me if you need any help
cya around the site

se7en

join