It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Romney Will Be Disqualified From Race Due To Fraud

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I guess we'll see come June. If it turns our, Ron Paul goes on to face Obama. If not, well, Ron Paul could always run independent...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Mormons do not believe Jesus is God.

A Catholic apologist spoke of a verse in Scripture to show Jesus is
God, John 17:5. I didn't know about this one. I include the previous verse.

John 17:4-5
[4] I have glorified thee on the earth; I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. [5] And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Everybody will immediately realize that they've been bought for and paid out... You have to be clueless not to figure that out... Completely discrediting the Msm and putting a HUGE magnifying glass on the corruption of Gov as well as Gov involvement in the media bias... Insane this is taking light.

Ahhhh...sweet insanity. It's what makes (some of) us tick.

Government involvement in media bias you say?
Well, phooey, we'll just have to pass legislation that makes this OK - you know, nullifying such things as the Smith-Mundt Act with an updated version of NDAA.

Maybe the corpratists are getting tired of paying real people to put out their message - it's messy, inconvenient, and inefficient. Direct programming will improve this process with many additional benefits.

/static-whitenoise transition
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's only fraud if you get caught, and ROmney and team are on the winning team as far as the billionaires and lawmakers are concerned.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabe

It's only fraud if you get caught,

So you admit that fraud is taking place?....Wow only if the MSM reported this imagine that....Romney would be a catfish at the bottom of the lake trying to bite for votes at the bottom....Thank you..Make it more obvious...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes he may be disqualified as you suggest. It is arguable that is exactly a qualification from the NWO to insure the Diebold machine elected President of the United States takes orders "or else." Consider these qualifications as representing most Presidents for almost a century. In that way nothing gets done that alleviates the common man from property usurpation and defacto slavery wage or otherwise from the elite octopus.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join